• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Company of Heroes Save 80% on Company of Heroes on Steam

    Company of Heroes Save 80% on Company of Heroes on Steam


    Save 80% on Company of Heroes on Steam

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Updated Unit Stats Spreadsheet

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    I'm a new player, frustrated with outdated information, so I made this. Figured others might find it useful so I'm sharing.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlvWJn-DCj25EJwjYXseaBhpIqYpDJu8zAgVnAWJSQw/edit?usp=sharing

    It is a work in progress, in particular squad dps charts with upgrades. I'm adding those as I go for whatever matchup interests me, so if there is something missing that you would like to see, let me know and I'll add it . The weapon stats come from the COH2 Tools attribute editor export, but there are probably mistakes as far as squad loadouts or weird damage profiles/exceptions, so if you spot any errors I'd appreciate corrections.

    The dps charts are meant to be sortable, but you can't in view only mode, so make a copy if you want to sort.

    Edit: Looks like the dps differences between 30 and 35 range can be pretty massive. Added to my to-do list to change near/mid/far to 0/20/35, but will need to get the dps formula and plug it in myself to get the 35 range dps data.

    submitted by /u/oosyrag
    [link] [comments]

    Full World Championship match stats - Credits to SiphonX

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Haven't played in a while, question about some changes to UKF

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    I noticed a few things since I came back

    • The 17pdr AT gun says it gets a bonus if it is garrisoned, but it won't let me put any squad in it
    • the garrison bonus button doesn't light up anymore when a forward post is in range, does the forward post no longer give bonuses to buildings?
    • The Brit structure commander has to pay a load of munitions now for a limited counter battery, but wehr and okw can get it for free with their mortars and lefh?
    submitted by /u/Gampuh
    [link] [comments]

    Does the riflemen buffs from the bulletins also buff cavalry riflemen as well or just the base riflemen?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    title. thanks.

    submitted by /u/throwaccountnumber69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment