• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Company of Heroes Are there any company of heroes 2 night maps or night map mods, like the one seen in the OKW trailer?

    Company of Heroes Are there any company of heroes 2 night maps or night map mods, like the one seen in the OKW trailer?


    Are there any company of heroes 2 night maps or night map mods, like the one seen in the OKW trailer?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:25 PM PST

    4v4 KotN Tourney Playoffs LIVE NOW (twitch.tv/skippyfx)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Double bars or the 30 cal lmg?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    One model forward glitch?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Anyone have any experience with this glitch? It's a glitch where one model follows your commands but the rest of the squad stays back maybe 20m or so. I can almost consistently trigger it with new conscript and volkgrenadier squads while attempting to build a sandbag in the center of a capture point. It doesn't allow you to build the sandbags but it provides a "scouting mode" for squads especially early game. I've been using it to play more aggressive on points where I suspect an MG42 or sturmpioneers? I haven't noticed any top players using it in game so it is either banned or unknown. The squad gets vision wherever models too.

    submitted by /u/koalageorgie
    [link] [comments]

    As Soviets in 4v4, is it better to "keep the pressure on" with individual units? Or wait to reinforce with more units for combined arms and "overwhelmingly odds".

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Additionally, since every unit cost upkeep manpower should you sacrifice obsolete units? I wish there was a better way besides giving away free veterancy...

    Edit: by obsolete I mean: mid game- late game scout car, late game T70 in a tank, anti tank slog, too much infantry if you need more tanks, freeing up manpower etc..

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    5 snipers, including Ania, I know there's a mortar right beyond sight, what is my best course of action? Game currently paused.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Guides for a new player at COH trying to get good with the OKW? (general and okw tips)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Why does no one play 4v4 allied, is it really that unbalanced?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Btw can we please get Expert AI past rank 5-6 or automatch AFK kick timers for a minute or two?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    What commanders for OKW are good nowadays?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Im not an amazing coh player keep that in mind. I have grinded coins for a new commander but so many of them sound good but I don't want to regret the purchase.

    Im kinda thinking about getting the overwatch or the elite armour but im not sure about some stuff like what does the heat shell do? Does it gives bonus damage on top of the penetration? The tank repair is it instant or it takes a while for it to apply? How good is the Jaeger light infantry from the overwatch? Etc.

    Any other suggestions or opinions are welcome!

    submitted by /u/KingIcarus12
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better to solo que team games

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:59 AM PST

    I play this game alot 100+ hours a week. When I solo que I'm at around rank 10 on 4v4 for instance, I play with and against players who are more methodical with proper builds and counters and tactics.

    Now when I play with my friend who doesn't play as much as me we seem to be stuck at rank 4 which is an absolute cluster garden. I always hold my own and do what I can to help and advise my matey but enivatibaly other players crumble and due to being steamrolled we lose 2 of 3 games.

    I really want to get my friend up to par with me as he is much better at 90% of games we play granted they are FPS, but I know he is good.

    But it is so frustrating and not fun playing at this bracket it seems to be where all toxicities if this game are festering where as at the level I usually play I have way more fun and never get annoyed.

    For example, I won 13 games in a row on 4v4 but with my friend I lost 3 in a row and he lost heart we stopped playing.

    I'm wondering what your experience have been if similar and what I could do to help him out. Considering buying him OKW cos I know that faction like the back of my hand but he has vanilla COH.

    I dunno guess it's kinda half rant half tryna make sense of what's going wrong. Any input??

    submitted by /u/Bobonopoli
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, how I remove the fps cap? (COH2)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:11 AM PST

    My game, both menu and game itself is always 60fps. V-Sync is off.

    Is it me or is the game capped with FPS in steam? How do I remove that cap? Because i've got a beast of a computer and this is just silly

    submitted by /u/TheyTukMyJub
    [link] [comments]

    A bug

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Do whenever I try to join an auto match like get into the lobby it just keeps on saying connected until i get timed out. It isnt my wifi cuz I've checked it multiple times. How do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/lucarioruiyi933
    [link] [comments]

    Company Of Heroes 2 Not Opening

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:59 AM PST

    So I literally just got the game and was looking forward to playing it. When it first finished installing I opened it up. The first thing I see is the Company Of Heroes 2 logo in white text with some boats and a dock in the background. I then hear "Sega" which I know has its own screen part. And then I assume the menu music. I alt tabbed our and back into it and it's just a black screen. Is there any way to fix this? I've reinstalled the game and verified the game files already. Reset my pc.

    submitted by /u/SluggoOnDruggo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment