• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Company of Heroes that's a rather splendid cromwell

    Company of Heroes that's a rather splendid cromwell


    that's a rather splendid cromwell

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Ardennes campaign difficulty

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:20 PM PST

    So, after finishing the Ardennes campaign a while ago I got a silver overall medal and a bunch of camouflages for that. However, I only got them for light and medium vehicles. And since I don't like running around with incomplete camouflage sets (even though I'm pretty sure the only heavy US vehicle is the Pershing, which I don't have access to, having incomplete sets equipped will always bother me nonetheless) I started thinking about replaying the campaign. This time on easy for obvious reasons. Questions are:

    1. What does the difficulty actually change?

    2. Can I earn a golden medal on easy difficulty?

    3. If I earn a golden medal on easy, will I get the rewards for it?

    4. What are the criteria for getting a golden medal?

    submitted by /u/Martydi
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the tut for cod2 so dreadful?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:58 PM PST

    I learn how to use one inf squad nothing else? WTF happened from cod1 no base building no faction ones so verichles??? theres just the one?

    submitted by /u/DrunkestMaster
    [link] [comments]

    That guy, dont be that guy

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Did they just buff the king tiger?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    I dont think my su85 or is2 did any damage to it in like 10 minutes of combat

    submitted by /u/Spacekulak
    [link] [comments]

    Why can only USF forces leave their Vehicles?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:21 PM PST

    Why hawnt Relic made it so every nation could leave their vehicles? Is it because of balancing or historical reasons?

    submitted by /u/OOOOOOF4244
    [link] [comments]

    Map hax? Really?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:40 PM PST

    I was playing okw with over watch CO, and whenever I spot the rival USF with longer spot range and then rec his armor or stop a heavy flanking attack, the guy just "fuk" to my "map hacking", I just don't get the anger.

    He beat the crap out of me for the first 5 min, then with well organized infantry attack from all possible angles and gives me some of the most intense early okw games. He should KnOw THaT tide changes in a battle and.... But why such dope?

    submitted by /u/zidan1hao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment