• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Company of Heroes coh2 meme

    Company of Heroes coh2 meme


    coh2 meme

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Is noob saying "gl hf" in an automatch?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    I just moved from custom to automatch, and most of the time (in team games) when i say "gl hf" to everyone, my team mates start a shit storm on me, telling to shut up, that it's a noob thing to say and stuff like that, i don't understand what's the problem with that

    submitted by /u/caliman1111
    [link] [comments]

    COH3 (Feature Suggestion)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Melee and bayonet action for ultra close combat, with serious possibility for bayonet charge abilities.

    Not that I don't like running submachinegun equipped troops up under mg (and possibly mortar) cover, I just think that maybe if they had bayonets it might be cooler for the cheaper units.

    Possibilities for more elite units to clear buildings manually, and melee weapons (bayonet, ect.) factor could be an editable or upgradable modifier?

    submitted by /u/turbo-water
    [link] [comments]

    I defeated SkippyFX

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:11 AM PST

    Do Intel bulletins stack

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    For example one is that the AT gun has 6% increased armor pen while another one is that the AT gun has 2% increased armor pen. Would that make it so the AT gun has 8% increased armor pen?

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with mortars early-mid game?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:25 PM PST

    I'm a Wehrmacht player who often gets my support weapons fucked because of enemy mortars, usually against SUF or UKF. I feel like it's either the enemy never uses them or they just spam them along with MG, AT and infantry to protect them, sometimes I didn't even make any more than 1 support weapon to cause them to do that. For me it's really hard to kill them when they're protected because they counter everything and you have to put in so much effort to get rid of them. What I did to try to kill enemy mortars:

    I make my own mortar to shoot at their mortars --> enemy mortars kill my mortars

    I smoke and send in a couple infantry squads --> fuckton of enemy infantry squads kill my infantry, and or there is a second MG setup behind to protect first MG if someone ever smoked. All the while getting decimated by his mortars.

    Send in tanks supported by infantry --> enemy infantry attacks and AT nades my tanks engine, and gets killed by AT. My infantry gets suppressed by their MG's, while getting hit by enemy infantry, while getting hit by enemy mortars.

    I try to flank them --> their teammates flank me.

    It is also extra hard when they're Brits and using the emplacement commander, because even at late game you can't destroy it because panzerwerfers aren't good against buildings. My teammate once got 6 mortars, didn't work because they would brace it, and also got killed by the mortar emplacements. We only started to destroy a few at 35 minutes because our OKW teammate got some stukas to do it. At that time though they had a couple anvil, 5 man squad royal engineers to build new ones instantly for 300 manpower.

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty insane comeback. USF v OST

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Couple questions

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Is it normal to have 8 or 9 pumas plus a lot of volks or is that cheating somehow? Asking because i ran into a game of 2v2 where one axis player fieled all that even though i would think he would hit max popcap?

    Also is there a youtuber i can watch for soviet tips that are recent?

    submitted by /u/comrade_delta873
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys! Casted and recorded a live 1v1! Check it out! Feedback appreciated.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Watch out for a guy named "jgmenzel" in 4v4 matches

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    He will usually play the British in 4v4, all he does is put a bunch of pudding around a fuel point and then when he gets naded or something wrong happens, he will say "noob team" and leave the match, he doesn't do anything for the team other than stay at the fuel point, doesn't even capture anything.

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    Panzerfüsilier grenade bug

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    I played against a lot of panzerfüsiliers both yesterday and today, as SU and USF and noticed that units don't scream grenade when one of these is thrown at them. Am I the only one experiencing this or is it a common bug?

    submitted by /u/Jaqbek55
    [link] [comments]

    That wasn’t time on target

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    How to play 1v1's in Hard mode, or even hardcore

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    I want to improve my skill so I decided to play two modes- hard, which is where you can use whatever you want besides vehicle call ins, and hardcore mode- no commanders.

    I feel as if this will really help me improve my game while also providing a fun challenge. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Say a Prayer for the B4

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:13 PM PST

    What is the best Soviet commander if your team is losing early game badly?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:52 AM PST

    Additionally, what would be the best CQC commander? my bet is Urban Defense Tatics but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    King Tiger is weak especially in smaller modes, any suggestions to make it more competitive?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    The KT is currently in a weak spot mainly due to its lack of mobility, turret rotation speed, and relatively low spotting range. The tiger 1 is fast enough to chase and blitz out of combat and if more AT, I'd just pick breakthrough or build more panthers. Not to mention teaching up to get the KT.

    The KT's spearhead ability is actually pretty decent with the extended range and tracking, but it's unlocked at vet 3. Combat blitz isn't ideal to use for dives so it can struggle to secure kills when they're not snared.

    Suggest some improvements to the KT? Should it get an engine upgrade like the Jagtiger instead of the mg? Should spearhead be available immediately? I'm interested.

    Edit: KT achieves spearhead at vet1, not vet 3. I'm not saying the KT is terrible, It's just not as competitive.

    submitted by /u/RookMain5342
    [link] [comments]

    Which commanders to use or get for a "meta" experience?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I'm new to the game and I have only been playing against AI but I'm enjoying it so far so I am curious as to what commanders are used the most from each fraction? And this is for CoH2.

    submitted by /u/AdmiralMcClout
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment