• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Company of Heroes High IQ meme

    Company of Heroes High IQ meme


    High IQ meme

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:18 PM PST

    A vet 1 opel

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Online players to aggressive what happened to epic late game battles

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PST

    So I'm kind if a newer player with CoH2, however fairly familiar with RTS games. Used to play SC2 online frequently.

    So with CoH2 I played mostly single player, beating campaigns and ToW. After that I decided to play some 1v1 online as the next step.

    Online I noticed players tend to be overly aggressive right from the start. I love teching up and getting to some epic late game battles. You know lots of tanks and fortifications. Sophisticated network of bunkers.

    Yet it seems you all love to start aggressive from the beginning. So I switched up my strategy and decided to play offensively, started winning more games that way. Had a few games go late game but it was clear they were against even newer players than I was and things were too one sided. So far I'm a bit disappointed in playing online.

    submitted by /u/ChemsAndCutthroats
    [link] [comments]

    For the Winter Balance patch would it be possible to get the Russian M5 Halftrack handbrake fixed.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PST

    I was messing around in an AI game and noticed the Halftrack handbrake doesn't work. I'm not sure if it's the cheats mod but I believe it's like that in the normal game too. If the issue has been addressed and that it can't be fixed please ignore this post. I do hope the balance team gets to see this.

    Edit: I think the german halftrack does it too

    submitted by /u/Gabriel11999
    [link] [comments]

    [OH vs UK] Fighting cancer to the bitter end

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Question for axis players

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Hello guys I have a question about which USF Commanders give you the biggest trouble. Especially in mid to late game

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Scrappy_CocoCZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a better faster way to get commanders for free?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:43 AM PST

    I know during the sales theyre dirt cheap but I'm from a family where spending money on a video game is a foreign concept.

    I'm still a teen so I dont have an income to buy the commanders, I saved from my allowance to get the game itself. (Also from a third world country).

    Grinding supply is excruciatingly slow . All the cool stuff is locked behind a paywall :(

    I also know about the free 30000 supply you get after registering and I got overwatch commander and vanguard operations with it. I've only ever bought Lightning war.

    Just looking for a better and prefferably cheap (free) way to get commanders.

    Edit: Paragraphs and grammar.

    submitted by /u/adishr_
    [link] [comments]

    WikingerTow: Why all panthers looks like that? metallic bright blue

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:19 AM PST

    goliath ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:10 AM PST

    hi, which pack do I need to buy to unlock goliaths?

    submitted by /u/matthieu29
    [link] [comments]

    4v4 Tourney KotN Playoffs Part 2 [LIVE NOW]

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment