• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Company of Heroes Lego KV-2, thought I'd share this too!

    Company of Heroes Lego KV-2, thought I'd share this too!


    Lego KV-2, thought I'd share this too!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:53 AM PST

    British are rather splendid

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    What’s are the units that are disproportionally good against AI?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Was just playing some games against AI and I notice I have to switch out my build order to maximize on their weaknesses and compensate for their extra resources.

    Generally I find MGs with AI to be really essential to efficiently hold back the hoards of infantry. As someone who plays Soviets. Expert AI is the only time I would pull out a Maxim. Also as soviets I find the KV2 to be far better against AI than against human players. As if you put it back far enough. They will almost never try to dive it and keep sending in squads to get wiped. And of course, shock troopers. Any decent player will immediately back off their squad if they see shocks coming in, but the AI will just sit there and eat the barrage of PPSH shots, allowing shocks to wipe multiple squads in succession.

    Was just wondering if you guys noticed any other units that the AI are especially bad at dealing with?

    submitted by /u/chwalistair
    [link] [comments]

    Desperate defense to glorious victory

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    USF Bulletins.... What's the point?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    So I'm sitting here looking at the bulletins wondering what the hell was the point of the devs putting in more than the three most obvious best ones?

    Of course USF revolves around its infantry so why the hell did the devs waste their time putting in anything other than the three infantry ones?

    Infantry Accuracy Infantry Speed between shots/reload Infantry reload

    Even the one it gives you extra experience for Infantry isn't as good as any of the three listed above.

    The reason why I'm posting this is because I really wanted to change up my game a little. I wanted to try to use the bazooka bulletin but first game into it I'm asking myself why? Why even bother when zookas suck ass anyway and the extra 5% penetration is a joke.

    I think its cool that the other factions get to fool around with bulletins but USF just like the rest of the game, is pigeon holed into the same dare I say BORING builds and build orders.

    Seriously the Nazis in this game are so fucking good and require so little strategy and thinking. Plus you get all the fun messing with different bulletin builds. I was going to play more USF but its just down right boring and bad compared to the other factions.

    Why even bother playing USF when the other factions are so much better. Not a whine post because honestly I prefer the nazis better but you USF players out there I ask you why? Why do you play the shittiest most generic faction in this game?

    submitted by /u/Blazer_sc2
    [link] [comments]

    world of tanks

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Panzerschrek Duel 2: Berlin Boogaloo

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:10 AM PST

    I've heard that Penals Prts rifles limits their anti-infantry capabilities, is there a way to tell how much exactly?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Edit: this is early to mid game I'm talking about though I'll take suggestions.

    Additionally, I'm playing Soviets and looking for decent anti-infantry and anti-tank infantry but I can't seem to find the best units combination for that purpose. Should I have:

    2 conscripts 2 Ptrs Penals

    Or

    2 Penals 2 Ptrs Penals

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the Best Mode to improve against players

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    IM asking this because I just cant get better in larger games I Always get matched with Way better people and who are Way in skill out of my league

    submitted by /u/ababababa45
    [link] [comments]

    How to use hotkeys

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Does everyone play with hotkeys? Or just drag and click

    submitted by /u/eljefe2171
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug]Rear Echelon rifle grenades are glitched.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been posted here before but a quick search found nothing.

    The Rifle grenade ability available with the urban assault commander is bugged. When rear-echelon units are upgraded with the rifle grenades they will behave differently when attacking enemies. If attacking from a distance they will fire the rifle grenades at enemy units normally. But if they're close to the unit they will run to the enemy as if they were carrying flamethrowers and will not fire their weapons the entire time.

    This is extremely detrimental when vehicles are in play as you can regularly have a unit carrying a bazooka hugging the enemy tank and not using it at all.

    I've been able to recreate this with the cheat commands mod and it works the same every time. Until this is fixed a feature of this commander has been rendered useless.

    submitted by /u/carburyharry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment