• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Company of Heroes War is hell

    Company of Heroes War is hell


    War is hell

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Company of Heroes 2 map I made!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    After my last map several years ago, I received lots of constructive criticism regarding map design and detail. I've spent several years on this map and finally feel comfortable releasing it to the public. If you decide to play it, let me know what you think!

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2242550056 - map url

    submitted by /u/BoboThePirate
    [link] [comments]

    How TF did an ambulance have a friendly kill?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Rubbing salt in a wound

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Every time I ask how Suppression works I get a contradictory answer

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Some people are adamant that suppression procs on hit, then radiates out from the struck model onto nearby models.

    Others are certain that accuracy doesn't matter, and that suppression does the above every time a model is shot at, hit or miss.

    Which is it? Is there an "official" answer?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    concerns about this person

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    concerns about this person

    so yesterday i was playing Coh2 as usual and joined this guy , he didn't reply to any message from me or my teamates , i woke up today and saw him in the same matchmaking with the same map and Cpu difficulites

    idk if he;s ok or smth happened but if anyone know him or live near his place can you check on him ?

    this link is his Profile on steam :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990286565/

    https://preview.redd.it/8q1jjgs38up51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=012bc8497b6bb12a1c0a471c8d1e71961f392dbc

    submitted by /u/RommelHamieh
    [link] [comments]

    The Soviets suck lately

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I'm fed up guys. The soviet conscripts are worthless right now. They seem to be outclassed by every single axis unit in the game. WTF am I missing here. I used to Soviet mane but they're unplayable right now.

    submitted by /u/Shevik
    [link] [comments]

    Radio Net Ability?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    This is a follow-up to this older thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/f9snnb/radio_net_ability/

    Apparently the maximum buff is from 3 friendly tanks, so would you need, say, 4 shermans next to each other to get the best effect?

    Which tank(s) receives the buff from radio net? The Vet 1 tank with the radio net, the adjacent tanks, or all of them?

    Does it stack with the reload buffs from Combined Arms? Is this is way to bring back the machine gun tank cannon?

    submitted by /u/USSZim
    [link] [comments]

    Middle-mouse camera glitch

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    So I got back into COH2 recently and I've been noticing that when I try to move the camera with my middle mouse that occasionally it will quickly snap somewhere else slightly off the to the side of where my camera is focusing. Is this a commonly known about issue? I don't recall it happening last time I played and it only happens maybe once every few minutes, but it can still be incredibly annoying in tense situations.

    Any help would be appreciated if anyone has any ideas since a Google search didn't help, although maybe I just didn't hit the right way to phrase it. I thought maybe it might have to do with my 1440p 120hz being a fairly unusual setup at least when the game launched, and that wasn't something I think I had last time I played. I also have a new mouse which is wireless while my last one wasn't.

    submitted by /u/Arockinyourshoe
    [link] [comments]

    Low FPS

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I get low fps despite the fact that the game doesn't even use half of my cpu, gpu or ram. What causes this problem. I did not encounter this ten years ago ;-; . My fps goes from 48 to 18 when there are a lot of units.

    submitted by /u/mindfyre
    [link] [comments]

    2vs2 Le Renard, shadics ARG -VS- MrSipan, Toyvendor

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    NewPlayer - USF building order and Axis help

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Hello there!

    I've been practicing for a while to get used to the factions. My main Allied faction now is the USF. I like the sheer aggression that comes out of them and their gameplay really suits what I like to do most of the time. All I play is 1v1.

    But while I can hold my own during the match, not many squad wipes if any, and set up a good combined arms force (.50 cals, atg, infantry spotting for Jacksons, etc), I'm really unable to win any match. What's a good building order for USF?

    I'm trying 3 rifleman -> Lt -> .50 cal -> Stuart and it gives me the best results on average. Against OKW I'm liking doing 3 rifleman -> Cpt -> AAHT -> ATG (mostly for Pumas)

    I've seen a suggestion of doing 2 rifleman -> Cpt -> Lt -> ?, for double officers presence, tech opportunity and whatnot. I think it's really slow, but who am I.

    Most OKW players I'm facing are doing Great Offensive, 2 Volks 2 Pzfuz Rak MG Obers P4. I do hold most of the map but I'm unable to meet his P4 with any armor play quickly enough. I'm usually forced into Airborne (when I pick Lt) to call-in AT guns and try to fend off, but then I lose most of the map and my fuel doesn't quite get there. Also Major is expensive af.

    What are your suggestions to tech up and build orders for USF? I can play other factions if USF is in a really bad spot, but I just like'em.

    Also, I really like Wehrmacht. Their combined arms play is really fun with every options at my disposal. I like their MGs, indirect fire, everything. But the infantry is really, really bad. The MG42 upgrade on Grenadiers make them unable to fire on the move, so big pushes don't happen since only 3 models are firing. There's a commander that makes it bearable with 5 man upgrade, but I shouldn't rely on it.

    Am I doing something very wrong with this faction? Otherwise I think I'm settling for OKW as my main Axis faction.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/sigilli
    [link] [comments]

    What mouse are you guys using?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Hi all! Just wondering what you guys are using and what I should upgrade into? I've been using the Redragon Centrophorous for about 5-6 years and it recently broke down. I never liked it but I just kinda stuck with it because I'm a cheapskate and didn't want to buy another one when it was still working.

    Currently, I'm considering picking up the g305 since it fits nicely in my hand (I have feminine hands since I'm a female), is wireless, and I'm using a palm grip. I'm wondering if there's a better mouse that I can use at maybe a $50-$60 range that would make my CoH experience and RTS in general, be a more pleasant one.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/AubDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Mentally ill opponent

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Hi, this is going to be quite a different post.

    So lately I dropped in 1v1 automatch down to 7 rank b/c of my laptop turning off randomly when overheating. I've started playing back again but there's this guy that makes my games very draining and I'm not enjoying these matches at all. So what's wrong? It can't be really that bad, it's just a troll blah blah blah.

    This guy is legit insane. Ill. In the head. Maybe a schizophrenic, maybe very autistic I don't know. He will be typing the most insane and random things every 4 seconds in the chat to the point that it's just annoying and creepy. He doesn't even use a hotkey as they are not repetitive, this would have to be a script but then I don't feel like it's that. It's all over the place, he's talking trash, giving threats and then splurting out random stuff about how 'Draegons' enslave humankind. Then battle-crying in some kind of retarded ways whilst referencing Ronaldinho and soccer (what.). Then (as usual for many coh players) jumping into nazi topics.

    The way he's playing is also insane... in a bad way. I haven't really been subject to cheese plays in coh2 (didn't know they were possible at all) but there we go, this mad genius got it all figured out. Mind you, these are all very manageable and you can beat him but this makes these games very un-fun and shitty. All while trash-talking on chat. I already knew him due to his antics, I played with him maybe a year or so ago (he was relatively quiet then) and his strategy was to spam cars with upgraded IS, this was a terrible and draining game due to me not even realizing the audacity of this kind of play.

    Yesterday, I got matched with him 3 times in a row. It seems he's playing coh2 all day. This is just unbearable at this point. His current strategy is to use soviet urban defense commander. He makes a forward HQ in a building next to your base, then uses A LOT of penals to throw satchels at your base bunkers. Tries to wipe anything in your base. Then switches to shock troops spam. This is just the creme de la creme of the most annoying things and exactly the opposite of matches I'd like to play - both toxic and using very shitty cheese plays/bugs.

    Does anybody have an idea how I could just not get matched with this guy? I was thinking which maps do allow for this kind of bullshit and maybe banning them until I get out of this rank. Maybe is this kind of chat behavior reportable somewhere?

    submitted by /u/cobaltum_
    [link] [comments]

    Relic fix your shit please

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Almost 2 years later and still can't deploy Pathfinders in the Ardennes Assault campaign. That's a 15 GBP DLC, you'd think it would be a priority to fix this one small issue that has been reported even before the USF tech redesign went live.

    I know Reddit is not the place to report these kind of issues, but when I go to Relic forums to submit the bug, as soon as I log in the page just refreshes and get instantly logged out.

    Very frustrating experience overall.

    submitted by /u/Aeliasson
    [link] [comments]

    Countering static artillery spam as Allies?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Static arty (LeFH + Pak43) spam is king in 4v4s for Axis. I'd say that >75% of Axis players end up using this strat whenever the game goes past the 25 minute mark.

    The question is, how do you counter it?

    Pak43 destroys even the heaviest allied tank in <15 seconds (while being able to shoot through walls and trees), and considering that Panthers and Panzerschrecks (which also melt Allied tanks) are everywhere, rushing them with tanks is out of the question.

    Mobile rocket artillery also doesn't work, since their damage is way too low to destroy static arty - especially since most players place them either next to Medic HQ or Medic bunker, which means free healing as soon as the barrage is over.

    Of course directly assaulting them with infantry is also an idea - but since you can't use your tanks for support, this is also an almost impossible task.

    So does anyone of you have a proper go-to strategy that works against this (ideally, non-doctrinal for Soviet)? This is the only play that I really have no answer for, and ends up being the reason for the vast majority of my losses.

    submitted by /u/CheekyBreekyYoloswag
    [link] [comments]

    COH automatch servers are bugger, who to tell?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    ^ the1v1 works, the 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 do not, axis is shown to have 140 people waiting

    submitted by /u/CBTomatoes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment