• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Company of Heroes When you retreat 1 model through enemy lines (go to 2:25 if it doesnt work automatically for you)

    Company of Heroes When you retreat 1 model through enemy lines (go to 2:25 if it doesnt work automatically for you)


    When you retreat 1 model through enemy lines (go to 2:25 if it doesnt work automatically for you)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Brandenburgers are the finest in the world!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    How to make a blobber rage quit

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Hero ZiS - <3

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    War Spoils influenced by frequently used faction?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:15 PM PST

    I've been playing almost exclusively USF and the war spoils i'm getting are either supply points or USF bulletins/skins. I'm not ranting or anything, just wanna confirm. 😀

    submitted by /u/xtrmlyUNLUCKYbastard
    [link] [comments]

    Considering upgrading to a 2060/i7-107050H

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:05 PM PST

    So I currently run COH2 on a pretty old i5-4460 and a 1060 with 16GB RAM. In theory, my system should be able to handle the game reasonably well, but that's not the case. I already play on low settings (at 1440p though), and while I get upwards of 60 FPS in the early-mid stages of the game, this quickly degrades in the later stages of the game, sometimes to unplayable 20 FPS. Curiously, while monitoring my GPU/CPU usage in these situations, neither seems to be bottlenecked; neither is hitting peak utilization. However I suppose the CPU might be the bottleneck since COH2 doesn't utilize all cores, and the CPU usage of the 1 core in use is probably maxed.

    I'm considering an upgrade, not to another desktop but looking to buy the Helios 300 laptop from Acer. The laptop has a 2060 and an i7-10750H with 16 GB of RAM. Can anyone with similar specs weigh in on how it would perform in COH2? Supposing my hypothesis about the processor core utilization is correct, the i7-10750H has significantly better single core performance than the older i5-4460 that I am using. (3.4 GHz vs 5.00 GHz)

    submitted by /u/Aam1rk
    [link] [comments]

    The question of Assault Engineers in USF

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    The title says it.
    I honestly think that they are underdogs. Basically useful only in cities but are not worth taking the commander just for them. Just buffed squads of rear echelon armed with smgs that can somehow take care of a unit in building. But that's all they have. Paper that runs around plant mines (that is also good) have increased repair speed, a flamethrower and still suck in combat until vet 2. Give me your thoughts and don't hate me for my opinion.

    submitted by /u/KapitaN_KartofeL
    [link] [comments]

    Punished a ridiculous MG & mortar spammer [Long]

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    This might be a shit post though.

    I've just had a really disgusting defeat and a satisfying victory as OKW against the same Soviet player.

    In short, he was totally a noob. He employed his own strategy, which I don't want to call "a strategy".

    His "strategy" was

    • spam MGs and mortars
    • blob 4 conscripts
    • anti tank? PTRS conscripts go brrr

    Totally ridiculous. He had 3 MGs, 4 mortars, and 4 conscripts. He never built any AT guns. lol

    I hate to play with opponents who have such braindead strategies. You know, it's actually easy to deal with them once you know the counter, but it's more like a boring task than an exciting game.

    First, how I lost the first match :

    The map was Lost Glider, which has buildings near both fuel points.

    At first, I almost always managed to flank his MGs and pushed him back to his HQ.

    Then I went for a Luchs. That was the mistake. He started to equip his conscripts with PTRS and managed to get MGs inside the buildings covering both fuel points.

    Since I didn't have any indirect fire, I couldn't counter him. Panzer Ⅱ can't withstand PTRS conscript blobs and you can't suppress an MG in a building. Maybe I could get the Battlegroup HQ, but one Le.Ig vs 3 mortars?

    Next, how I won the second match :

    The map was Crossroads, which has no building near fuel points. Yay!

    Again I secured almost all of the map in early game. This time I got two Le.Igs to counter his mortar spams. This worked very well.

    I think I could keep over 70% of the map throughout the match, denying him fuels all the time. Sometimes I assaulted his base to destroy his 4 mortars. It was the very moment that I needed the Ostheer's Brummbär lol.

    His micro was miserable, and even funny. Through the match I got two Panzer Ⅳs and one Command Panther, with more than 300 fuel floating, while what he could get was one T-70 and one Su-85. (At first glance I misunderstood his SU-85 as an IS-2 because I didn't know he could only afford a single SU-85 lol)

    Thank you for reading this kinda shit post. Here is one question of mine : how could I win the first match? i.e. how can I get rid of an MG inside a house without indirect fire as OKW?

    TL;DR I had two matches with the same player. First match I got pwned by MG and mortar spam. Second match I punished him hard by Le.Igs and my superior(lol) micro.

    EDIT:I was wrong. I am sorry.

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best settings for the best performance?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Hello!

    Getting into COH2 and as you probably know, there's insane frame drops due to bad optimization. At some points I'm getting decent 144fps but at some points I'm getting 20fps. Is there a solution to this? What are the best settings that have worked for you? I have a fairly high end PC which should be able to run this game easily.

    I checked the subreddit for this previously asked but 'fps' showed no results.

    submitted by /u/LuminousDesigns
    [link] [comments]

    Omaha Beach-Company Of Heroes-Invasion Of Normandy Campaign-Part 1

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment