• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Company of Heroes Inspired by the last game with my friend summoned 5 Sextons

    Company of Heroes Inspired by the last game with my friend summoned 5 Sextons


    Inspired by the last game with my friend summoned 5 Sextons

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Trying to find a way of disabling the ping sound effect I found this comedy gold... made funnier by the fact that they're both banned. Team games in a nut shell?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Nothing I love more than wiping blobs with priest

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Winter Patch Recommendation (Starting Position)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Teammates that are searching for games together in a Lobby should get adjacent Starting Positions.

    I.E.: If Two (2) Players are in the same Lobby, searching for a 3v3 or 4v4 auto match; then their HQ's should be next to each other... not opposite sides of the map.

    Does anybody else notice this?

    submitted by /u/avanroo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to hack Theater of War missions and play with alternate factions? I know its possible, but I've only been able to to accidentally do this once. Does anyone know of an existing mod? Is anyone skilled with cheat engine that can figure this out and show me how?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Updated my coh2 just now matchmaking doesn't work

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Just updated recently,

    Matchmaking doesn't work anymore....it shows no one is playing. Like zero

    wtf.

    submitted by /u/wewmon
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances of this occurring? (attention to the two grenadier squads)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Episode 1 of "Company of Heroes History": Relive the most iconic games from the greatest game of all time!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:17 AM PST

    I am a very old Company of Heroes fan and recently found myself reminiscing with an old friend about the earliest days of Company of Heroes online. After hours of fondly remembering the pros we used to watch, the matches we enjoyed played, and the bugs we loved to hate, I was motivated by the power of nostalgia to seek out some videos or commentaries of those early games. Unfortunately, I found that most were unavailable, and had disappeared along with filefront and mediafire.

    Rather than be deterred, I decided to use my considerable freetime (thanks COVID-19) to dig out my Company of Heroes disk, install from version 1.0 and rewatch and recast some of the most iconic games of all time. Episode 1 is now available on youtube. It charts an early post-release battle between th15 (Terror Doctrine) and Archit3ct (Armor Company) on Angoville. You can expect large scale tank battles (featuring the original Tiger Ace and main gun-equipped Sherman Calliope), infantry sniping panzerfausts, bugged mines, Observation Posts galore, and rifleman squads with 3 BARs!

    I realise there is likely a very small and very niche audience for this, but I hope this will be of interest to some of you!

    submitted by /u/diddytommyb
    [link] [comments]

    Difference in audio on Saved Replay [COH1]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:26 PM PST

    I was watching a replay of my playing for the first time in many years, and noticed that it seemed like I was getting a far far greater variety of audio responses from my troops. Is this actually a thing?

    submitted by /u/lapapinton
    [link] [comments]

    Literally anytime you plays someone back to back in COH2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:11 PM PST

    Unlimited Sturm Tigers in Company of Heroes 2 (CoH2)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:10 AM PST

    A little help from the okw mains on this sub.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:11 AM PST

    As the tiltle states im looking for some help on how to basically play okw the most efficient way.

    I mostly play 2v2s.

    I like using spec ops, elite armor and overwatch as my main 2v2 commanders. Sometimes swapping spec ops for feuerstorm but recently ive been having a real hard time with my games, i guess my buildpaths kinda prohibit me from meaking breakthrougs or idk but its rough, i tend to go 3 volks into medical and rak + mg if neccesary then skipping mech for swer completely and rushing a p4 with jagpanzer for at support if needed, alongside a few obers ofc.

    idk if this is wrong or not but i do have some tidbits of success with it, but still tend to lose the longer the game lags on.

    i guess what im asking here is how do i pick commanders situationally and how can i get the most out of it and should i consider getting panzerfusies in there aswell?

    soviets seem to be the biggest nuisance for me.

    submitted by /u/IDubbzTV2
    [link] [comments]

    LeIG/Schwer Solutions?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    I feel like putting one or LeIGs by the Schwer HQ is light cancer and wondering how folks deal as USF?

    Do LeIGs range a PAK? Is that a good counter? The Scott? On some smaller maps this is a real pain to deal with. For me anyway.

    submitted by /u/ltmikestone
    [link] [comments]

    What rank are you, with your best faction and game mode?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Just wondering

    Sucks you can only have 6 options :(

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/platinummattagain
    [link] [comments]

    Is coh2 already dead?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:47 AM PST

    I can't find a match in automatching And public game lobbies are empty. I play on Windows

    submitted by /u/International-Bad900
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t progress past senior warrant officer 4

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:54 AM PST

    I keep getting the boxes but not leveling up. Are the boxes not linked to your computer progress? I've been trying to boost with playing custom against ai.

    submitted by /u/Minute_Resort
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment