• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Company of Heroes Are medical supplies worth it?

    Company of Heroes Are medical supplies worth it?


    Are medical supplies worth it?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    I see quite a few OKW players use medical supplies at their HQ when they skipped T2.

    But when I play as OKW without T2, I feel like healing by medkits is waste of time and munition. I'd rather send my troops to the front line ASAP to keep map control.

    OKW players, do you always use medical supplies when you skipped T2?

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on CoH 2

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    I've been playing CoH 1 since it came out with a couple buddies, we've decided to get CoH 2 and have ran a couple games so far. I used to run American Airborne and was pretty effective with it. The new version is completely different. So my question, what's some advice you could give to a new guy?

    submitted by /u/DrMantis10
    [link] [comments]

    5 Riegel 43 mines, Five dead tanks

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    Original CoH incorrectly launches into Tales of Valor via Steam. Can't play base game. Help!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Edit: Problem solved by re-registering the original CoH game key from the CD box into Steam. Even though I did it once many years ago, I did it again today and it accepted it again, assigning CoH Legacy Edition to my Steam account. Apparently if you don't have the physical box/key then you can do the following (which I haven't checked):

    You need to start the game go to your user profile up in the top right hand corner and click the account button. Then go to the Add a product, The Key should be in there hit submit and you are gold.


    This is a weird issue. I thought I'd reinstall the original CoH after like a decade to get some of that nostalgia. I originally bought CoH (and opposing fronts) as physical CDs and I somehow managed to transfer just CoH to steam many, many years ago. Some time after that I bought Tales of Valor via Steam.

    Now on to today where I have CoH and Tales of Valor in my Steam library. I installed only CoH, launch the game, and I immediately see the title screen in-game says Tales of Valor and the entire base game locked out saying that I need to purchase it. see screenshot. The Tales of Valor campaigns are unlocked even though I didn't download/install it in Steam.

    Again, only the original CoH is installed in my library: screenshot

    I also tried installing Tales of Valor and run it because what the heck. Before the game even gets to the main menu I just get locked in an endless "validating media" message that I can't close or skip. So basically I'm locked out of that I guess, even though I'm not because I can play it through the original CoH somehow - like what?

    I'm pretty sure I have the original CoH disk but I don't have a disk drive to connect to my PC anymore.

    Yeah so I'm really lost and I just want my childhood back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/AJUKking
    [link] [comments]

    Dear CoH3 developers.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:26 PM PST

    Before making a brand new game, have you considered of making a relaunch of CoH2?

    IMO CoH2 is not perfect, but it has so much potential such as: new commanders and faction dlc, interesting mechanics (although with how they are currently implemented they are bad for the game such as main gun crit, abandoned vehicle, cold tech, mud, etc), new game modes (assault/defend objective etc), new cosmetics and personalization, amazing e-sports potential (considering how good it is now with only a few people organising it), and a very friendly and loyal community (at least compared to most other online multiplayer games).

    Where the things that are plaguing this game include, but are not limited to: bad optimization (in development), unattractive UI, sometimes bad server, balance patch that are not frequent enough (still a great job with how few the resources they have to work with), bad reputation at launch, etc.

    I feel like launching a new game from scratch is a waste when you have an already great game with potential which only lacks a bit of refining (like how you launch CoH2 when you could opt to add an eastern front dlc in CoH1).

    submitted by /u/Breakalegs
    [link] [comments]

    How do u OKW?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:47 PM PST

    I'd like some guidance on using Panzerfusiliers (because i much prefer them to Volks, so i always pick breakthrough), as well as the mortars/support gun, AA half track and what light vehicles i should play, and how to situate my HQs.

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    Dungeon Master

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment