• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Company of Heroes You just have to love the kindness of the coh2 players :)

    Company of Heroes You just have to love the kindness of the coh2 players :)


    You just have to love the kindness of the coh2 players :)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    What is this for? It has no description.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    CoH 2 DLC - Saviors of the Reich

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    [Russian campaign] Laughing in the face of danger

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Would you call the map Hill 400 a close quarters map, open map, or both? I've been using shock troops (i.e. close quarters units) but I'm thinking that guards would be better if it's open or both.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Commando but he's wide

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    No, we are not done yet. There still a chance

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Can someone please make a Captain America mod?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    All I need is one unit. A single man squad with a medic model, same health as a King Tiger, insanely high recieved accuracy, can fire a projectile with the same damage and penetration of a JT, uses melee attacks where every attack is an ISU HE shot, and runs as fast as a vet 5 Kubel. I think it would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/chwalistair
    [link] [comments]

    German arty.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game since release and I don't ever remember the German arty being this powerful. Idk if it's just rng but damn the German arty seems pun point accurate. I think it would be more balanced if it was only commander locked like allies arty and also it lost its counter arty ability which I mean is ridiculous requires no skill and can instantly shred any allies arty that goes up.

    submitted by /u/jimbo26875
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of the captain excelling at long range rather than short range?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    The purpose of the non-doctrinal assault officer in ukf is that they don't have any effective close range unit. So what happens if the officer (captain) gets a few m1c garands and fires from long range? And if so, instead of the BAR upgrade, it would get the m1919lmg for 70 munitions.

    The main reason for this proposal is that usf doesn't gain any access to long range-excelling units non-doctrinally.

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the G43

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    My question is, how are all the itarations different?

    I know that the jager upgrade can give both Pgrens and Grenadiers G43, and when brought up online in an old thread, the upgrade was recommended to Pgrens but not the regular dudes.

    I'd like to ask, how doesn that make sense? While they must be different, one would think trading in STGs would be a lot tougher of a sale than giving upp the k98 for the G43.With that said, how do these upgrades change their respective squads?
    edit: forgot, how do the panzerfusilier G 43s compare? I know they'll never compete in any way, just curious.

    Also, how do the elite infantry upgrade scoped G43 and the Jaeger command squad's scoped G43 compare, or how is the former as a combat unit in general.

    Also, unrelated to this, but Relic, give us anti tank Ostruppen with an AT upgrade that is just the entire squad getting panzerbüches.

    submitted by /u/_Jawwer_
    [link] [comments]

    UKF late game

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    So I've been struggling in 1v1 when it gets to late game mainly with infantry my infantry sections start to get wiped out by obers and other later tier infantry I can take on armor no issue early game assault package tommies can turn the balance but after half way they start to fall off any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/Crakagrin
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with g43 OST as soviet

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys

    I was wondering if someone could help me out with an issue I keep running into on 1v1's as soviet.

    Whenever I vs the OST and they go with the g43 upgrades I struggle to win engagements and find it hard to keep all my squads alive. The best I have done so far is to start spamming maxims (2-3) and try and use my T70 to bleed them as much as possible. This works when I'm trying to hold my ground but with the maxim's I tend to lose any offensive capabilities as I would normally go a mortar to smoke/flare, and by this stage, I have lost 1-2 conscripts on a good day so flanking their mg's becomes a nightmare. Since they also will have a pak and their units can still snare an armor dive doesn't really work.

    Apart from micro improvements like not losing conscripts is there some overall strategy that works to counter this?

    Any help is much appreciated

    submitted by /u/knobinson
    [link] [comments]

    Larger team games seem to have become more unbalanced? What happened?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Haven't been on coh2 for a while. I play as USF mostly floating around matchmaking rank 14-16. Which always is a micro grind but i enjoy it. Right now though larger team games that were always slightly in favour of the axis powers now seem like totally in the bag of the axis. I'm not sure whats going on but it seems utterly impossible to win if the game drags on longer. It used to be an uphill battle but I had a shot. Now? Pff, game is as good as lost.

    So Im going to stick to 2v2 or 1v1 for a while. But what has changed in the last few months that broke teamgames?

    submitted by /u/TheyTukMyJub
    [link] [comments]

    [CoH2] COOP and DLC Question

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Hey all, perspective newcomer here. Just had a few questions.

    1). What content is available for coop in Company of Heroes 2? I have heard there is a cooperative campaign, but what sort of features are there?

    2). What DLCs are worth purchasing in regards to additional cooperative content?

    3). Specifically, are there any DLCs that allow you to play as Germany / any German campaigns?

    submitted by /u/Detective--Phelps-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment