• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Company of Heroes curb your panzerblitz

    Company of Heroes curb your panzerblitz


    curb your panzerblitz

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    you play obw too?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    dont stick ur head up vro

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    300mm katyusha

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Don't Talk to Me or My Son Ever Again

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Maphack.exe?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    What's the deal with maphack.exe during a match?

    submitted by /u/radarjeremy
    [link] [comments]

    After 2200 hours in-game and spending no real money on commanders, I finally have them all!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Intel Bulletin question

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    do the intel bulletins that apply to shermans, include the easy eight?

    submitted by /u/rtothez
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes (First one) key

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    G46P3-TZQZQ-MT9L9

    enjoy, please comment when redeemed so no one wastes their time

    submitted by /u/nathanial13
    [link] [comments]

    I press counter barrage.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I win the game. Sorry if you tried to counter it, it's been destroyed.

    Nerf the OP flower.

    It's not even timed, and doesn't have any cost per shot fired. There's literally no reason NOT to use it. It's completely broken.

    I say this as a predominantly axis player. On what planet do they think it's ok for ONLY one side to have a "I fire at anything that fires for free, faster and more accurate" my god who's balancing this game, 5 year olds?

    submitted by /u/Grimauldus14
    [link] [comments]

    I could always count on my boys

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    How tf do I fight sterms as societs and what shouldn't I do

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    AVRE Vs Sturmtiger

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is controversial or not, but the AVRE feels WAY better than the sturmtiger. The turret, quicker fire animation and late cancel actually make it good. Feels like it has better mgs as well.

    Is this the general feeling? Or are sturmtigers seen as better?

    submitted by /u/TheonlyJienno2
    [link] [comments]

    12azor vs Architect on Beaux - Company of Heroes History Episode 13

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Please can you guys help a newb?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm currently rank 7 and I play only soviets.

    I guess I'm hitting a bit of a wall. I can be doing just fine in the game, then my opponent takes the center, bunkers down with AT guns and maybe a machine gun and I just feel like...the game is over?

    I currently try going for as big tanks as possible and trying to break him but it just feels awful attacking into that possition when they have tanks already and I'm running into anti tank guns.

    Please can you guys give advise on what I should be doing as late game soviets? Everyone keeps telling me that soviets are super strong late but it feels to a newb like me like we don't have any ridiculous tanks so I'm not sure how its possible!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/X1nfectedoneX
    [link] [comments]

    In a vacuum... Panther or Comet?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    SPEARHEAD Tank Doctrines

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Best tank doctrine of the Spearhead Mod in your opinion?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Luke7O7
    [link] [comments]

    Best allied tank destroyer?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    My teammates were talking shit after the match "EZ" felt like 1v3 to me.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Germans need a buff really bad.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Title, I always lose engagement because Wehrmacht grenadiers is only 4 man squad and they're going up against a 6 man Conscript or 5 man riflemen. Panzer 4 tanks cost a lot more than the Allied tanks and it's frustrating. As for OKW I can't even reinforce the squad the the HQ anymore which is Bs. MG42 needs to have a faster reload time or wider arc since they get smoked out easily. As for the Tiger tanks they need to reduce the fuel by 30-40 so the germans have a better chance late game.

    submitted by /u/Smoothmanatee
    [link] [comments]

    bugsplatting like crazy after 64bit update?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Very frequent bugsplat after a match ends or when entering the loading screen of a new match.... no idea what might be causing this...mod folder is empty and i have a beefy machine that runs smoothly otherwise. (Validating files solves absolutely nothing).

    submitted by /u/MassiveLogs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment