• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 29, 2019

    Company of Heroes 4 vs 4, more like 4 vs 3.

    Company of Heroes 4 vs 4, more like 4 vs 3.


    4 vs 4, more like 4 vs 3.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    "Mirror, Signal, Manoeuvre."

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    What are the odds? (Railway Artillery)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    Is “Automatch Against Players” Ranked?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    I tried to find myself on the ladders and it said "This player is not yet ranked, play more ranked games..." something like that.

    How do I play ranked games?

    submitted by /u/PixelPsyche
    [link] [comments]

    So, no pause on a laptop, then?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    I just picked up COH2 in the Steam sale so I'm learning the game via single player and skirmish (happy to be here!) I read that there is a tactical pause button by using the pause/break key, but I'm on a laptop so I don't have that key. Does that mean I'm out of luck? It would be nice to have when things get hairy since I'm still learning the units and basic tactics. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bobby_Fiasco
    [link] [comments]

    my supplies are gone after formatting c drive

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    So had to format my C drive and my supply points are gone. Like wtf

    submitted by /u/thetruerhy
    [link] [comments]

    Bialystock Market Map Bugs

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    I wish I'd taken a screen shot, just played a match on this map and noticed two bugs on the bottom right corner of the map.

    Bug 1:

    An infantry squad somehow got trapped in green cover, a blown out building on a capture point. Could not get them out to save their lives.

    Bug 2:

    Another squad somehow got off map at the bottom right victory star. They were just chilling off map, but they were not stuck, however they seemed invisible to the enemy unit that was capping the star until I brought them back into the map.

    submitted by /u/PixelPsyche
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment