• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Company of Heroes Just sent an email to enforcement@relic.com about this dingbat who started teamkilling my base with his mortars. Let's hope I nor no one else suffers his idiocy!

    Company of Heroes Just sent an email to enforcement@relic.com about this dingbat who started teamkilling my base with his mortars. Let's hope I nor no one else suffers his idiocy!


    Just sent an email to enforcement@relic.com about this dingbat who started teamkilling my base with his mortars. Let's hope I nor no one else suffers his idiocy!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    [UKF] How to deal with german armor late game?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Context: Just had my first pvp match which lasted 50+ mins and I was using the lend-lease commander. It was a 3v3 and my team (UKF, USF, Sov) and I almost won but when late game came we got uprooted and slaughtered by arty plus 3-5 panthers on the other team. My cromwells, jacksons, and my churchill all felt like paper and ended up being destroyed by the enemy.

    How do I deal with german armor by then?

    submitted by /u/Oniichan7557
    [link] [comments]

    Rear Echelon Just Vibin'

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    PSA : Please don't give up so easily.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    In the past 2-3 days i got people rage quit on me 7-8 time (fastest is 3 minutes) and so i want to make some statement here.

    Company Of Heroes is the game that didn't decide Victory Or Lost in just 1 engagement, and the game won't end until the VP gone down to zero.

    Just because you lost just one Panzer 4 doesn't mean you already lost.

    Just because your unit got wipe in the first 3 minutes doesn't mean you can't comeback.

    Just because i got your MG42 doesn't mean i can hold that area forever.

    Company Of Heroes is a beatiful game that can support your comeback as long as you are willing to commit to it, Fighting back,Rethink your strategy,and don't give up you still can win the round.

    That's how so many people take the win home and climb the leaderboard, They just don't give up that easily and are willing to commit to the game.

    Thank for reading.

    Edit : this all happen in rank 8 1v1

    submitted by /u/myidgame01
    [link] [comments]

    Old but new to COH2

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I have own this game from release but being military i have only got 70 hrs played. I now have more time to play and would love to get into this game. any clans recruiting a new player or suggestions where to look?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Smurf3588
    [link] [comments]

    I have question ?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Does the rear echelon ability volley fire benefit from picked up weapons? Do they supress faster or something similar

    submitted by /u/BalticSaman
    [link] [comments]

    Question about reporting toxic players.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    What actually happens? When I got reported for communication abuse in Dota2 (righrfully so) my communication ability was revoked for 2 months and I could only ping 3 times per minute. Honestly that taught me a hell of a lesson. In CoH2 if I report a racist toxic team killer what punishments do they actually face?

    submitted by /u/OG_Squeekz
    [link] [comments]

    GIGA sections

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Forget about CB for a second

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I'm kinda tired of vet 1 panthers swiping in and getting away with killing my armor when it has panzer commander since it was disappear in a cloud of smoke while going sanic speed.

    It's basically a get out of jail free card.

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    4v4 tournaments?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Hey all - wandering if there are any events/tournaments for 4v4?

    I know that 1v1 gains a lot of attention from relic but are there any unofficial discs or groups running fun 4v4 tournaments?

    Would love to give it s go if so.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ste_beans
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Im currently trying to get all of the achievements, but i can't find a way to unlock the hidden valentine ones, or the achievement for the rank of private (I'm way higher now so idk how should I derank to get this) could someone help me please or at least tell me if it's possible at all?

    submitted by /u/ProduktywnyMidlaner
    [link] [comments]

    Pacific or Mediterranean Front for COH3?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Another one of these wishful thinking posts, here we go:

    Which front would you prefer? I'm pretty torn myself, but here is how I'd envision each one.

    Pacific

    Factions: US (maybe split Army and Marines), ANZAC, Chinese, Japanese Marines and/or Army

    Maps: Got a good mix since islands were pretty different. Dense jungles, urban warfare in the Philippines, muddy hills in Okinawa, ash island of Iwo Jima...

    Gameplay: Lots of room for asymmetrical warfare, especially if they can figure out a melee system. An ambush system overhaul would make sense too. I'd imagine a greater focus on infantry fighting with limited pathing for anything bigger than a light tank.

    Mediterranean

    Factions: US Army, British, Germans, Italians, Vichy French (?)

    Maps: Again, a good mix of possibilities. Obviously open desert maps in North Africa, then you've got Sicily, and a whole bunch of mountain and urban terrain in Italy.

    Gameplay: Would probably be more in line with CoH 1 and 2, except with more early war vehicles and weapons. Maybe few, if any, heavy tanks.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/USSZim
    [link] [comments]

    USF vehicle crew bug

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Sometimes when you go to hop out the crew and then give a movement command or tell them to hold in place (especially the greyhound) do you lose your UI? Cant give any commands but movements no hotkeys and the hotkeys don't even register? It's when you tell the crew to hop out them immediately try and do something else with the unit.

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Losing all my units to teamkill

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    about CoH EaW

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    What are all the doctrines/fronts? what fronts have special doctrines?

    submitted by /u/mudafush
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find a single match?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    When I search as axis, it says "searching as axis 100%" and 0% on allies. When I switch to allies, it says "searching as allies 100%" and 0% on axis.

    It was exactly the same yesterday. It says that there is over 8000 players online, so I should be able to find a match.

    submitted by /u/Fikaknugz
    [link] [comments]

    Realism mod for campaign? (COH2)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I just replayed the COH1 campaign with the Blitzkrieg mod for a more "realistic" experience. I was wondering if anyone knows how to load the COH2 campaign with a mod, like Spearhead. I want to play through it in a similar fashion, but I can only seem to load mods through multiplayer. Is there a way to load the mods through the executable like with COH1?

    submitted by /u/SOSyourself
    [link] [comments]

    So did they revert all to the 1st patch?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    I just reinstalled the game and I saw a reddit post about reverting all to the beginning. Is that true? Did they do that?

    submitted by /u/MedicsGoToHeaven
    [link] [comments]

    Is it necessary to play campaign in CoH1 and 2?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Im new to this game and I am interested in playing skirmish matches. Im also a big fan of C&C Red alert 3 so I was searching for similar games and I found this series. I think there is a learning curve for this game because its not as easy as red alert 3. CoH2 seems a bit easier than CoH1 but still Im struggling to defeat even the easy AI lol . So I guess to learn this game is it necessary to complete the campaign?

    Also I don't know if its a bug or not but friendly Easy AI seems to be dull and wont do anything after some time.

    submitted by /u/ninjadude6070
    [link] [comments]

    Which 11250 supply commanders to buy?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    If you have other reccommendations, list them below. Thanks in advance.

    btw. I own every other 11250 commander in the game.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DolceSkorpion
    [link] [comments]

    Need some new people to play with

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Title says it all. I have ~550 hours so I'm at least fairly competent. In the US EDT time zone. If any of you are willing to have me I'd be happy to join. As a bonus, I'm only slightly toxic.

    submitted by /u/Schlimp007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment