• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Company of Heroes Destroying two T-34s with one Assault Grenadier unit AKA I'm never going to get this lucky ever again.

    Company of Heroes Destroying two T-34s with one Assault Grenadier unit AKA I'm never going to get this lucky ever again.


    Destroying two T-34s with one Assault Grenadier unit AKA I'm never going to get this lucky ever again.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Why are conscripts the only mainline with just 1 weapon emplacement?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    I really don't get it. Grenadiers have 4 men but have 2 weapon slots, therefore they can get double lmg or lmg+bar/bren if they get lucky.

    But a 6 men conscrit squad cannot pick up a fallen foe's (or friend) weaponery if they have been upgraded with 7men or one svt.

    From a balance perspective it really sucks, and from a game/faction design it's very counterintuitive. Last but not least it is frustrating to see lmg or shrecks fall on the ground and not be able to pick them up.

    Anyone knows why that is the case?

    submitted by /u/Torkhalturambar
    [link] [comments]

    Any news about the commander update?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Pinned post is gone, no updates/changelogs for 3 weeks...what happened?

    submitted by /u/DOOM_INTENSIFIES
    [link] [comments]

    axis 3v3/4v4 players beeing axis 3v3/4v4 players (look at chat)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Playing against teams

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to tell during a match that I am playing against an arranged team? Usually I can tell by better coordination but it would be nice to know in advance so I can change my tactics accordingly. I only play randoms and trying axis at the moment and seems like I'm getting put up against a lot of teams.

    submitted by /u/Then_Formal
    [link] [comments]

    Question on mid to late game USF vs OKW [1v1]

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Hi Everyone

    Before I start, I should say that I have recently switched from team games (Almost 300hrs) to 1v1 (40ish games with USF) and I have the basic knowledge of the game and its mechanics. However, I have a big problem when I play against OKW.

    What happens is that in the beginning I usually win the first couple of engagements and even get some wipes. This situation continues and I dominate the game when I get the AA HT. However, when they start to spam MGs and use LeIGs as their support, the game condition starts to change and this would get worse when their tanks come out.

    I know many of you might say use mortar, smoke the MG, and rush infantry to it. However, things are not as simple and if they are not awful players, they usually have a Volksgrenadier with STG (which at that moment is probably vetted), things will go nasty. I have tried M1 howitzer against them and it helped a bit, but when it comes to blobs of Volksgrenadier, usually 50 Cal cannot suppress efficiently and usually more than one enemy squad ends up reaching the howitzer or the MG supporting it.

    My build order is Rifleman, Rifleman, Rifleman, Captain, Ambulance, Captain upgrade, AA HT, Weapon rack, grenade, AT, mortar, or howitzer (based on the manpower at that moment), and then I play towards the major and getting Jackson. I might also fill in some pathfinders if I go with the airborne commander for recon.

    So based on what I have explained, do you have any suggestions? am I doing something wrong? because I am losing most of the games against OKW and winning almost all of them against OST.

    Thanks for the comments in advance.

    submitted by /u/Metallurgist1
    [link] [comments]

    Can you tell we killed a lot of tanks?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    need help guys

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    so i just got into realistic coh2 mod today but there is no tank units variety. Like there is only 2-3 tank units on all factions. My question is which realistic mod is best when it comes to unit variety?

    submitted by /u/brizla18
    [link] [comments]

    COH1 Steam game files copying error

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    I have company of heroes 1 game files from another pc( steam files). total size more than 7GB. When I copy those files in to my steam folder and trying to install game. Steam delete not only .exe files but also graphic and sound files too. I need to download more than 6GB. I haven't good internet connection and data charge in our country so high. So I don't want to download 6GB. Any one knows solution?

    submitted by /u/contapage1
    [link] [comments]

    Pro Tip for noobs

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Do not play 4v4 or 3v3 automatching. Start the game in campaign or vs AI to learn the units and basic game functions. To learn how to play vs a human opponent, play 1v1 ladder. To practice team games, play custom game matches.

    Going into 4v4 random team automatching with little idea of how to play will only frustrate your teammates and delude yourself into thinking your better/worse than you actually are depending on what kind of team you get.

    Now, I wait for the hordes of low iq lazy 4v4ers to come attack me for saying this.

    submitted by /u/b0ssmansuprem0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment