• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Company of Heroes All the pain in one picture

    Company of Heroes All the pain in one picture


    All the pain in one picture

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    New players here : mortar question

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Hi all :)

    I just recently start to play coh2 and i love it for the moment.

    I have 2 question for you !

    First, as soviet what is better to make and why : special 120 mortar or classical mortar ?

    And secondly is demo charge usefull ? I often have too much munitions as soviet. I plant mines but never demo charge. It's a mistake ?

    Thanks for answers, you will see me again here for sure :p

    submitted by /u/NimBus44
    [link] [comments]

    Faceoff at Rostov mission is perfectly balanced... (General difficulty)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    How are you meant to clear MG42s from buildings as an American vs Wehrmacht?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    In COH1 you can build flamethrowers early game to clear MGs from buildings. Is there a similar early game tool available to me? Is it meta to get a mortar in my early game vs Wehrmacht?

    submitted by /u/ronlovestwizzlers
    [link] [comments]

    OKW 1v1 Guide?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    I played this game religiously like two years ago but I've gotten back to it recently and I've fell in love with it again. OKW has always been my favourite faction and I've only been playing with bots mostly recently. But I'd say I'm struggling the most with 1v1s and 2v2s with that faction and I've also heard it's the worst faction for those types of gamemodes. Regardless idc that much about factions ranking as I think they all have their weaknesses and strength universally and does not matter in any gamemode.

    With 400 hours in the game I'd say I'm a novice at best. OKW being my favourite so I really want to get better at the faction overall and I'm lacking in the 1v1 area, so I'm just wondering if there's any pros that would give me a foundational guide of the faction in 1v1? Build order? Playstyle? Best metas an commanders to use in 1v1? Ways to beat usf, uk, and ussr?

    Edit: All the guides I've seen are outdated, so anything that would work in the newest patch or 2021 over would help alot more, thank you!

    submitted by /u/Timothercrotch
    [link] [comments]

    How do I forfeit games in 1v1 automatch but still get loot points?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and experimenting (and losing) a lot. Its usually pretty obvious when I've lost and have no hope of coming back.

    If I quit a game, do I not get loot points? It takes forever for VP ticker to run out or for them to destroy my base. In other games, its polite to gg and quit instead of dragging a match out

    submitted by /u/ronlovestwizzlers
    [link] [comments]

    When the artillery hits just right

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    [Soviet] What exactly does Guards Rifles "Button" ability do?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Can someone explain what this ability does exactly? Is it worth 40 munis?

    submitted by /u/PenitentAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Question on All out war edition

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    I read that in all out war edition you unlock all commanders, is that true?

    if yes, why would i bother buying commanders in the game store if i can get all for 10€ ~~

    submitted by /u/one-753
    [link] [comments]

    How to use Grenadiers early game

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Edit: I'm mid rank around 1000 just FYI.

    Edit: It wasn't the Grens that where the problem it was me.

    They aren't good at long range, rather they just don't instantly lose unlike at close range. The 60 ammo weapon upgrade gives them great DPS at long and medium range, but they can't move and fire. They are also so squishy. They rely on MG42 support to fight you will say. Oh, that's great! An entire support team just so I can fight.

    Thanks to the power of matchmaking, I have had the pleasure of playing against top 50 players even though I have like 20 games in total. These players know that forcing me to move is going to make me lose. They get an early mortar to really seal the deal. It forces me to move and forces me to move my MG42.

    I'm complaining about the matchmaking in this post as well. When I see they have grenade bulletins and a single-color scheme on all their vehicles I know it's over. I'm pretty sure it comes down to map knowledge, which I don't have a lot of. What cover to rush to or what cover to block of? What is a safe position and what is a risky one? I don't know, but they sure do.

    In low level games there is not much strategy revolving around the maps. We just kind of move our units in the general direction of the enemy and hope to have better control. When playing against the pros I feel like all their units move with some greater purpose that is beyond me. Insert "my goals are beyond your understanding" meme here.

    Not to mention they don't ever overextend their vehicles unlike low level games. And they use mines. I feel like playing against someone where everything I do I just part of the plan.

    submitted by /u/Urkedurke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment