• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 26, 2019

    Company of Heroes I feel terrible...

    Company of Heroes I feel terrible...


    I feel terrible...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    To my fellow 3v3 teammates AnCommie and Ashbee (and opponents im nuub, TheAluminumFalcon, and bigcatfish), I dropped out of the game today cause of a bugsplat.
    It was a fantastic matchup and things were going great. A 2WM & 1OKW vs 1SU & 1US & 1UK. It was a crazy back and forth struggle, the frantic action that makes this masterpiece of a game great. But alas, it could not last. I have never felt so devastated when my screen locked up, blacked out, then displayed the stupid googly eyed piece of shit bug in the Bugsplat window.
    I get pissed when people drop for no reason, so will have to suffice as an explanation. Hope to cross rifles (or Molotovs) with y'all again soon.
    cheezits45

    submitted by /u/cheezits45
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid updates, 11 mb, no download, only writing acitivty, why?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    USF Pack Howitzer

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    I've come off of a few games where it seems like the deciding factor has been Pack Howitzers railing my infantry with their massive AOE damage and high accuracy.

    Can someone talk me through what some of the drawbacks are say compared to a mortar or the OKW leig?

    It just seems far too effective to me at the moment, despite the most recent nerfs.

    UPDATE: So I looked at the damage profile for both, and it basically looks like the damage profile for the pack howitzer is about 50% larger which explains the heavy AOE it does:

    Pack Howie:

    http://www.coh2-stats.com/explosive_weapons/pack_howitzer_75mm_auto_attack_mp

    LEIG:

    http://www.coh2-stats.com/explosive_weapons/le_ig_18_howitzer_75mm_mp

    As an example, if I'm 2 units away from the explosion, the LEIG will do 28 damage, and the pack howitzer will do 61 lol.

    3 units: Pack Howie does 24 damage, LEIG does 4.

    submitted by /u/wreakinghavoc
    [link] [comments]

    Any games out there like COH

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    im looking to add more games to my library that fit this strategy niche. I only play COH and total war games and wondered if theres anything else as exciting out there?

    submitted by /u/Mrlightt
    [link] [comments]

    CallIn-Units and grenades

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Some patches ago, CallIn-Inf-Grenades got a cooldown after calling them to prevent them from wiping weapon crews and so on.

    So why exactly can Falls throw BundleNades directly after the drop?

    submitted by /u/TlBER
    [link] [comments]

    Roast my strategy

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Well, I'm really looking for constructive criticism and a discussion, but if you just want to roast knock yourself out !

    I'm a new player (100 hours) and lately I've been trying something a little niche in PvP games.

    (I'm using soviet airbourne commander, playing in 2v2 or 3v3)

    At the very beginning, I go for conscripts, and build special rifle command. I then send the conscripts and engis capture the first objectives, group them and try to hold the line or stall around victory point.

    Meanwhile, I'm producing the sniper. I then use the unit offensively (always with conscripts or at least engis in front for recon and holding the line). I also supply my conscripts with SVTs asap.

    I don't even bother with support weapon Kampaneya until I feel I'm gonna need AT guns. I use the DShK ability to get myself a mg without the building. Sometimes I even skip support weapon directly to tankoyiv and get a SU-76 for my AT needs. The rest is mostly a penal squad for more AI power (which I most likely give AT rifles later on) and airbourne guard troops.

    I've had mixed results with this, mainly depending on how good I can use the sniper. If I lose it early, I'll be struggling the whole game, but I can recover though. Sometimes I totally crush my opponent, eating away at his manpower, sometimes I just can't seem to be able to stop him from rushing me.

    How is that ?

    I'm certainly not the first one to think of this build, what were your experiences with it ?

    EDIT : it seems that this mostly works depending on the map, but I have not been able to pinpoint what exactly makes this strategy viable or not.

    submitted by /u/Fratom
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys hitting the city

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    Is there a way to see winrate statistics by map?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    I'm interested to see which maps favor one side or faction.

    submitted by /u/PaperCloud10
    [link] [comments]

    Spending MP as Axis

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    Hi all, long time Allied player top 100 for team games for most factions) shifting towards playing axis now. So I get to a point in the game waiting for the fuel for first tank and I usually float 600+ MP. I have a full composition of OKW: 3 Volks, Sturms, Rakten, 1 LV depending on deployed truck, and 1 Ober/Elite inf call in. OST: 2-3 Grens, Pios, MG42, Mortar, Pak, Halftrack. And with this I have solid control of the map and no difficulties. As Allies I would know what to purchase but for Axis Im at a loss, there is nothing I need and Axis just don't bleed as much allies do (so far).

    Any Advice

    submitted by /u/Hertical_Prom
    [link] [comments]

    Technical difficulties

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    Hello, I bought company of heroes 2 with all the dlc yesterday, but whenever I launch the game they show a screen with "coming if heroes" as the sound changes in the back, and it eventually turns black. I tried rubbing the game as administrator, going to comparability and making it comparable for windows 8 but so far nothing has worked. My specs: RTX 2060 graphics card I7-9750H processor

    submitted by /u/ElBarro69
    [link] [comments]

    Right Alt button issue

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    Can someone explain me the following:

    I often observe games online. Why the hell sometimes Right Alt (not to be confused with Alt-Right :P) shows players' names, and other times it rotates the map? I can't for the life of me pinpoint any pattern regarding the former or the latter happening.

    All the games I observe are unmodded.

    submitted by /u/saamohod
    [link] [comments]

    If i send a replay to rellic of a teammate destroying my base could i get banned for demmo charging the trolls bazooka blob in

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    Lol it's called valiant assault but as soon as they get in combat they are all scared shitless? Why the fuck would I spend 30 minis on just a sprint if it doesn't help me chase or charge MGs anymore? Stupid need to VA and FMR imo patch team.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Pretty much title. I'm pretty frequently on this sub and I didn't see anyone complaining about this. This makes me think that someone who personally knows the balence team is behind this cuz they complained about it. Which imo is not how you balence a game. The community I think is pretty much in agreement that we want this reverted from what I've seen.

    Edit: Stupid nerf can't edit title

    EDIT 2: I just remembered about Cover to cover are you guys seriously just nerfing this for sovs and axis but leaving it for USF? Like guys come on. Where is the foresight here. And I'm sorry if this is harsh but man I really want to see the reasoning behind this because this nerf seems out of left field.

    submitted by /u/DannyB1aze
    [link] [comments]

    germans underpowered

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    I have played this game since 2014 and I have never felt like the germans were not underpowered. Always feel like you have to work twice as hard as germans to even stand a chance against brits or soviets. Does anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/clever_username_404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment