• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Company of Heroes Gotta love coh2 and the community

    Company of Heroes Gotta love coh2 and the community


    Gotta love coh2 and the community

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Conscripts vs penals vs Guards?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    What are the different proper uses of these units?

    What are their strengths and weaknesses?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Panzer IV challenges Soviet T34-76s

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    Wolf Kahler: Ostheer Announcer

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Whats Your Favorite Map? [CoH2]

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Whats Your Favorite Map? [CoH2]

    I'm about to build a territory point from CoH2 out of LEGO bricks as a free form. In your opinion, what is the most aesthetically pleasing map or section from a map that utilizes a western front setting? (my color pallet complements western front builds during the spring)

    Any ideas on what atmosphere, units, and vehicles I can build scenarios out of would be great!

    Edit: I have a lot of green parts, so forest-like settings are preferred over town/city settings (so basically rural settings). It doesn't mean it can't have one or two buildings though!

    Here is a Panzerkampfwagen IV:

    Just so you know what's possible with blocks

    submitted by /u/Armie_Chan
    [link] [comments]

    $50 BO5 action featuring Crossroads Winter

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    Wehrmacht announcer in Company Of Heroes

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    Does anyone know who voices the Wehrmacht announcer in the original Company Of Heroes game? He has such lines as 'They defended the fatherland until death', 'On behalf of the grateful fatherland in glorious struggle, honour and blood, I present to you this Iron Coss'.

    submitted by /u/StirrySky
    [link] [comments]

    How can I be more aggressive? Strategies and builds

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    I am new(I have 7 or 8 1v1s). I have won most of them(seems half of them don't make units on time or understand basic tactics) I want to play aggressively I always seem to be losing my oil or overgunned. Are there any good builds and commanders (preferably free). Faction doesn't matter I just want to be good at opening and understand the logic there. The question could be reworded how do I learn have a system that I can use to repetitively lock people quickly into their base and practice that. #OpenGameTheory I have watched the professional scene for a bit(GCS2), but just starting to try to get into it myself. The open game doesn't make sense

    Cheers

    Drossel

    submitted by /u/DrosselSchwert
    [link] [comments]

    How good are Katuskas?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    I absolutely love to produce 6 katyusha and rain hell on the Jerrys. While doing this like normal I was wondering whether they were a good unit in normal play. I mean it's not going to change if I use them but I was wondering.

    Oh yeah additionally are Intel bulletins actually important? Most of them just give tiny buffs and the only one I see useful (gives a advantage) is the 50% faster conscript production so that your early game is faster on capping.

    submitted by /u/AtomicSpeedFT
    [link] [comments]

    A fine addition to my collection (Also 150 muni a min)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    COH2 World Championships 2019: VonIvan (seed 8) VS Brosras (seed 9) LETS GO!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    Soviet command tank?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    I think soviets must also have a Command tank. Heck all the factions must have one in any of their doctrines. Tbh I'm sick of seeing OST pz 4 command tank along with hords of brumbars and panthers because they just wouldn't die. Same okw rushes like many panthers with the command panther and they don't die. Top it with smoke on OST and blitz abilities and it's a headache to fight them.

    Im talking about 4 v 4 here.

    I think OST And OKW need to taste their own medicine and it would be only fair if soviets get an command tank as well. This other time one guy on forum questioned that since when did soviets had command tanks? So the answer lies in coh2 being a game and not based exactly on real life.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/thisguy_96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment