• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Company of Heroes BAR rangers

    Company of Heroes BAR rangers


    BAR rangers

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    So the other day I accidentally got a BAR instead of a zook on my ranger squad and, well there was no way I was going to have a 1 BAR 2 Zook squad... what surprised me was that rangers can get equipped with not 2 but 3 BARs.

    It was a team game of 3v3 and I was surprised at the lethal firepower the squad was showing, at vet 2 any weapon squad they came upon at long range was basically dead meat on account of the guy that had to carry the weapon getting sniped and the crew having to pick it up like cows to the slaughterhouse.

    Also their passive regen became more useful since they were long range marksmen instead of the shock thompson chrages that see their models drop.

    It was a huge investment of 180 muni, which is like 20 muni short of an area denial air strike but I was still surprised by how much heat the squad packed.

    Of course one unlucky rocket or arty barrage and that investment of muni and manpower goes down the drain, but to be honest that applies to almost any infantry squad.

    Anyone tried it? are you even aware you could do it?

    Id recommend it if only to shake things up, but long range rangers should be a card USF players know they can use

    submitted by /u/Romaneck
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a video I made about CoH2 - Why I Love: Company of Heroes 2

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:12 PM PST

    So why does friendly ai just stop?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Got bored so I played a few vcoh blitzkrieg match. On one sluggish infantry match that drawed out for about 3 hrs, my ally ai just stopped doing anything halfway through. Then I remembered that the same problem exists in coh, where ally ai move at guns and depleted squads around the map after some time.

    So why would this happen? Anyone got any idea? Tbh it's quite weird since enemy ai never has this issue.

    submitted by /u/BoxerYan
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I get into CoH2?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:23 AM PST

    So I used to play CoH 1 for days on end just playing with friends and having a blast. Then CoH 2 was announced and I was excited as all hell. Seeing my favorite game get a sequel. I bought CoH 2 on release and I have about 200 hours in the game, however I've not played it for almost 2 years now. I don't know why, but I just haven't been able to get into CoH 2. I tried to look as for why, however I just can't put my finger on it. The times I did play CoH 2 I just wanted to play CoH 1 again after about 45 minutes. I don't know if it's because of the commander system or the amount of resources you get. I just don't know why I can't seem to cling on to this game. There are some interesting changes I really like like vaulting (like jezus guys was it too hard in CoH 1 to add this?) and the true FoW.

    I can already see the 'it's just because of nostalgia' comments. I mean I like the units more in CoH 1 (in terms of voice acting) but just that shouldn't turn me away from this CoH 2.

    As a side note I've started modding CoH 1 for just about 7 months and now I just put hour after hour in modding and playtesting CoH 1. So this is not a 'How do I get into this game' but more of a 'Do you might know why I didn't get into this game?'

    EDIT: I know that 'I couldn't get into the game' and the 'I played 200 hours of CoH2' might sound off, but that's because I played against bots with cheats some of the time because I was too stupid at the time to know how CoH 1 Cheatmod worked. Also I didn't want to admit that I found CoH 2 disappointing, so I kept playing it.

    submitted by /u/MisterMayoNL
    [link] [comments]

    Coh3 deserve loot boxes of skins

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:45 AM PST

    This sound bs but i swaer to god if they can keep the experience from coh2 or make it even better, they deserve loot boxes of skins, because the game is just so good

    submitted by /u/pptangina
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment