• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Company of Heroes If you see this name (Generaloberst wagener) on your team, you better go quit, this fucking dude lost his line and started crying then blame us for not helping then attack me jesus fucking christ dont expect your teamate to Help you on your line its fucking 3v3 we have our own Line to hold and push

    Company of Heroes If you see this name (Generaloberst wagener) on your team, you better go quit, this fucking dude lost his line and started crying then blame us for not helping then attack me jesus fucking christ dont expect your teamate to Help you on your line its fucking 3v3 we have our own Line to hold and push


    If you see this name (Generaloberst wagener) on your team, you better go quit, this fucking dude lost his line and started crying then blame us for not helping then attack me jesus fucking christ dont expect your teamate to Help you on your line its fucking 3v3 we have our own Line to hold and push

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:33 PM PST

    Help commanders

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:26 AM PST

    I recently join to this community and with the sales i was watching some commanders but i don't know wich ones should i buy . Can u recommend me/all new player commanders to play on 1v1/2vs2 and 3vs3/4vs4 with all factions ( We love to play them all ) . I Play with 2 more friends but i like to play solo too 1 vs 1 but i just bought 3 commanders that i thought they would be really awesome and im pretty disapointed and all guides or info about the game is pretty difficult to find or it is really outdated . If someone can help me to understand how to play them too becuase maybe i can't make them work because i new XD [ SOVIET defense ( comunity ) and OST Close air support and Luttwaffe supply ] . BTW thanks to everyone whos helping us to improve !!

    submitted by /u/Kubelwagen82
    [link] [comments]

    I just got 30,000 supply for free. And I got the firestorm doctrine, what other commander should I consider getting? I play okw, usa, and Russia

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Main Menu lag

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Has anyone had or is having framrate drops in the main menu? I've been having this for months but it only affects the menu. Gameplay is smooth as is the frame rate within matches.

    More of a pet peeve at this point but I was curious if anyone else was experiencing this.

    submitted by /u/MaDeuce94
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Idea: Prostruppen Tiger

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:55 PM PST

    Many people here love our dear Ostruppen. But what if we treat these guys with a Tiger!

    This is a doctrine I thought of using the already in-game assets we have, and some new ideas.

    0cp: Radio Intercept: Great to listen to what your opponent has built in the early game and would really help you what they are building throughout the match.

    0cp: Ostruppen: Glorious Ostruppen fighting for the Vaterland. I mean these soldiers are reliable behind cover

    1cp: Field Defenses: I always see Ostruppen Doctrines (except mobile defense) with this, and I can see why, Ostruppen can get extra utility

    2cp: Mortar Half-track: Fighting against sim city players or blobbers, here's your answer. Rain down barrages on them.

    9cp: Regular Tiger: Ostruppen have fought valiantly, I think its fair that they deserve a Tiger tank to support their efforts.

    Other ideas instead of Radio intercept or mortar half-track:

    • Stuka Recon Flight/Smoke barrage: Give a bit of recon but can help your tanks escape

    • Stuka Bombing Run: It would help against blobs, sim city, or just a stubborn at gun or mg.

    • New option: Ostruppen combat kit: To count on them even more, let them upgrade with two stg 44s (or could be all mp40s) and smoke grenades.

    • New Option: Ostruppen field package: Repair kits (similar to Pgrens) and mines (s mines and tellar). Can't count on pioneers then count on Ostruppen to repair your shit and plant mines.

    submitted by /u/Kaizhur262
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes 2 game modes

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    I'm looking at getting the CoH2 Master Collection during the Steam sale but am unsure of what game modes exist? I'm mostly interested in playing multiplayer against AI, so if theres things like Stormwall from CoH1 or other cooperative modes I would be more interested.

    submitted by /u/GemsOfNostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    How to play USF against OKW?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:10 AM PST

    I actually have the hardest time early on cause I don't rush points. The sturms rape riflemen if they are in any kind of cover and after that I really don't have anything to fight them. The fusiliers are also pretty strong and usually damage my riflemen pretty badly before they get to them.

    How should I go about counter sturms cause they are my main problem? This is like for super early but any sort of tips are welcome!

    submitted by /u/Niksonrex
    [link] [comments]

    I have the game since 2017, just started to try playing but I can’t do anything.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:21 PM PST

    So I wanted to play COH2 with my friend but I can't do anything. Everytime I want to try anything I have to buy it. Does this mean that to do litteraly anything in this game you have to buy a dlc for it?

    submitted by /u/jabclap
    [link] [comments]

    Usf - ways to deal with blobs

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:00 AM PST

    I usually play a lot of usf airborne and team games atm, wondering how to counter blobs better.

    I prefer to wait for my 50 cal drop rather then build an mg, however maybe I shouldn't do that?

    For armor, should I go M20 or Stuart? Stuart handles both armor and inf, but maybe m20 is worth it in the case of blobbing?

    AAHT is maybe best option for blobs but my micro sucks..

    Thoughts on different approaches? Pros/cons? Thx!

    UPDATE the 50 cal is not sufficient for blobs. Just tried. Nope

    submitted by /u/roadkill0000
    [link] [comments]

    Any maps with deep snow/mud left?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:11 PM PST

    Looking to mess around with a friend in a custom game or against AI with Cold Tech on.

    IIRC first Cold Tech was disabled from automatch, (but not custom game) and then later deep snow and mud was removed from most (all?) maps. Are there any maps left with rough terrain?

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    2vs2 teammate needed!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:41 AM PST

    GMT/EU/19

    Hello, I only have 700 hours (low compared to the real pros), but I would love to play with someone over Discord so we can co-ordinate our strategies and eventually win.

    Playing with randoms gets really old. PM me if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/joe1113
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment