• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Company of Heroes An analysis of faction selection and win rate in WCS 2019

    Company of Heroes An analysis of faction selection and win rate in WCS 2019


    An analysis of faction selection and win rate in WCS 2019

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Beloved community, I noticed a lot of people complaining about balance being skewed towards the Allies in the World Championship Series 2019. To determine whether there was any truth to that, I looked at the faction selection and win rates for most of the games in WCS. I looked at most of the games in the round of 32, and all of the games in the round of 16 and up, for a total of 84 games.

    Here are the results.

    Axis vs Allies win rate:

    Allies won 55.95% of the time.

    Axis won 44.05% of the time.

    Faction Selection

    https://imgur.com/a/0OvJnyo

    Faction Selection and Win Rate

    https://imgur.com/a/A0ksgaI

    Win Rate by matchup

    - vs Ostheer vs OKW
    Soviet 71.4% 54.2%
    USF 54.5% 53.3%
    UKF 40% no data
    - vs Soviet vs USF vs UKF
    Ostheer 28.6% 45.5% 60%
    OKW 45.8% 46.7% no data

    Games not considered (either couldn't find or play the replays, and no one casted them)

    Luvnest vs Crab Chicken

    Pfc vs 皮得头皮发麻

    Jove vs Borobadger

    Isildur vs Baoliang

    noganno vs prabuty

    asiamint vs nosmarkov

    prodigy vs zodiak!

    VonAsten vs Stalingrad-

    edit: if anyone knows how to parse replay files, let me know so I can make these with even less effort.

    submitted by /u/eykei
    [link] [comments]

    B4 is looking weird here

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:50 PM PST

    Yeah so, none of my text is loading. First time starting the game. Anyone who experienced the same issue and what can I do to prevent it?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:04 AM PST

    Attack of the Red Shermans

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:19 AM PST

    Attack of the Red Shermans

    This is the shit that makes me love the Lend-Lease Doctrine, and the Allies in general.

    Infantry Slaughtered: 150, Vehicles Crushed: 9, Buildings Smashed: 15.

    A STUG gets completely obliterated.

    The full Sherman squad near the end of the battle, they completely trashed both of the enemy headquarters in around 1 minute and 40 seconds.

    American Firepower + Soviet Numbers = No more Germany, what else is there to it?

    submitted by /u/FilipTheCzechGopnik
    [link] [comments]

    Luck elements in game

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:01 AM PST

    What do you guys think about the luck element in this game? When victory can be decided by a lucky shot? Do you feel like luck is a big element in CoH2, beside macro and micro management?

    P/S: Just lost a game because a Sherman and a Easy Eight and a Jackson and a AT all bounced shots off a Panzer 4. I do feel like I out-played my opponent in that game but lost due to luck.

    submitted by /u/Argensa97
    [link] [comments]

    [NooB] tl,dr git gud

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I tried to play company of heroes 2 recently. I come from HOI 4 and what I can say about it's that I played this game so much, a 1000 hours, I forgot how to play RTS correctly. And this was especially the case with this game.

    Every play I did, I was in a constant rush and was barely holding the AI. I was wondering what was your go to to improve my abilities in this game (guide, campaign, etc.).

    Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/daestraz
    [link] [comments]

    2v2 And 3v3 Build Orders

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I got the game over free weekend, and have played through both campaigns and played ~20 games vs. hard and expert AI. I have now started learning pvp. I have come to enjoy the USF and UKF. I was hoping to know what people use for build orders on each faction so that if I play others I know what to do, and i can use what i am seeing the enemy do and begin to predict what may be coming next.

    submitted by /u/Lazz45
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea how to fight okw-s sturmpioneers early whit uk

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:59 AM PST

    I mean i have tommies and cover but they just cant kill them fast before they reach them i mean i have uc but its just not working pls help

    submitted by /u/termalminer
    [link] [comments]

    Can we increase the amount of vetoes for 1v1?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:53 PM PST

    Too many garbage maps. Every patch removes the same exact amount of crappy maps as it adds.

    submitted by /u/GiantCat5321
    [link] [comments]

    Headphones or 7.1 Discrete (Audio Question)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:36 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I am hoping to get help from someone with a better understanding of audio than I do.

    I have surround sound headphones currently configured as 7.1. Do I choose the 'headphones' option in CoH2 or '7.1 discrete'? I am not sure if headphones just means regular run of the mill plug them in and use them, or if it can provide positional audio.

    tl;dr 7.1 or headphones for 7.1 headphones?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/Mystik4sT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment