• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Company of Heroes Major Community Map Update!

    Company of Heroes Major Community Map Update!


    Major Community Map Update!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    bruh

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Is it bad that my favorite faction is the ostheer because of ostruppen?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:23 AM PDT

    I mean, you can count on them right?

    submitted by /u/Ubwugh
    [link] [comments]

    Units with hidden stats?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    I just saw that the KV1 has a stat I didn't know about. It has 800hp but takes 7 hits to kill instead of 5, because it takes 20% reduced damage by default to 128/160 per hit. The vet 1 hulldown ability reduces damage by another 20 percent (102/160) so that the tank now takes 8 hits to kill. So the tank has lots of effective health due to this stat and its high armour, but also fast repair times due to its low raw health.  

     

    Are there other units with similar hidden stats which make them stronger than they first appear?

    submitted by /u/blackonred
    [link] [comments]

    I am new to COH and am really struggling to get my head around it

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    I know how to play in the general sense but I'm awful at the game and am yet to win a game. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/tearmyface0ff
    [link] [comments]

    Never Surrender!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    Never Surrender! submitted by /u/Darlesage
    [link] [comments]

    Company Of Heroes GMV

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Usf - airborne

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    I need help getting up to speed. I'm coming from UKF and am taking a break from them, for good reason.

    I like the look of Airborne, but I never see them being used in tournaments. I have some basic questions regarding usf, and airborne. If someone has deep knowledge on them.

    build order

    How to tech / which direction

    How to use rear echelon ( I'm so new to usf.. they can repair vehicles but so can the crews? Bunker building? Etc )

    Paratrooper/pathfinder - concept and strategy

    Etc... everything else basically.

    I'm just so new, any advice to help me get up to speed would be great. I'm doing my own research, I'd just like to hear what the current thought on them is, and get some tips. After I get a grip with airborne I'll probobly move on to rangers or something.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/roadkill0000
    [link] [comments]

    Old time radio recreation from June 41, let Barbarossa commence!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    Sorry for the dumb question about CoH1 but...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    does the steam version (not the legacy edition) with the expansions installed as DLC have the weather system from Opposing Fronts or do I have to install the expansion as a standalone? I'm not sure I've seen it at all while playing.

    submitted by /u/TheoneVertigo
    [link] [comments]

    Is2 to the rescue

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    So today my tiger ace bounced twice on a is2.

    submitted by /u/DerKuhlmann
    [link] [comments]

    How do I counter soviet light tank (as whermacht)... It comes out so early in the game before i have anything armored. Too mobile to use pak against effectively. Shreks can never get to it quick enough (or close enough)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    Its the bane of my existence as a whermacht player. In 2v2/3v3 it comes out so early and just picks off an mg here, squad over there, I get one pak/shrek shot on it and it retreats and repairs then continues doing the same.

    Whermacht having no armored car I don't have any AT mobile enough to counter it. Every game it seems like they pick me apart with it.

    Am I missing something or just playing wrong? lol

    submitted by /u/iREDDITnaked
    [link] [comments]

    Tiger OP?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys dont know what im doing wrong so i had entire map locked down and my opponent was losing big time, i mean BIG time as in you wouldnt believe it. So I had this sherman, truely a great sherman and I actually got another one because it was just so great i mean i for one should know. Then my opponent calls in a tiger that just recks my shermans like they where made out of paper and they cant even penetrate the tiger. Worst outcome in the history of outcomes. Is the tiger considered op?

    submitted by /u/Elpern
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment