• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Company of Heroes Must endure for the good of the longterm player base

    Company of Heroes Must endure for the good of the longterm player base


    Must endure for the good of the longterm player base

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Fury, Crossroads Winter

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    On-stream showing any strat new players want to see

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:12 PM PST

    If you are a new player and want to see a strategy used and my commentary, please swing by, I am dedicating my entire stream tonight to doing whatever strat y'all want to see.

    twitch.tv/chihuahua_charity

    submitted by /u/islaminmyintel
    [link] [comments]

    When the medic is a Gestapo agent

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:17 PM PST

    Trying to get good at the USF faction

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:21 PM PST

    What troops should I avoid and which are worth using?

    submitted by /u/hitlerwaschillio
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand OKW, please help.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm rather new to the game as you can tell. I've picked up OKW as my 'main' fac to play while I learn the game, but I'm getting really frustrated with them in general. I don't understand how am I supposed to keep my tech pace up so I don't get overwhelmed by the mid-late game. The first 4-5 minutes is an easy breeze it seems but as soon as the lv phase ends I cannot place a single medium on the field. The fuel costs are so strangulating that it's not fun at all.

    I don't know much about the game as I started like two days ago but what's happening every game is that I have a decent-strong lead and then it gets lost because of me getting blasted by the enemy able to place armor much quicker than I can. By the time a PVI rolls out I've lost more than half of the map and my shit is getting pushed in by two or more mediums without fear. Even worse, when that PVI rolls out the enemy has already prepared AT to snipe it instantly. I beat these players early but everything else after that is a shitshow.

    Unless my opponent throws hard I never come back from any lost lead. I've learned not to spend my fuel recklessly(?) By not spamming out trucks, or running for 1 for early LV then rushing for mediums. Matches that have both fuels capped for me I still never generate enough to even match my enemy, even if I'm running him through. What's a real saltbath is when I'm completely in the lead, still can't push out any armor, and then my enemy throws out tanks like they cost nothing.

    submitted by /u/D3ADTEAR
    [link] [comments]

    US Army Basic Strats

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    Hey guys, been into COH since a decade but only just got a pc which can run COH 2. Really keen to sink some hours in and learn the meta, and was wondering about any easy-to-learn strats to get me on my feet in some multiplayer matches. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to seeing you guys out there!

    submitted by /u/ThatKidNoah
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter armor with the US or Soviets?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:09 AM PST

    I got CoH2 on the free weekend along with my father and we play against each other. I have the first CoH but never really got that into it so I would still be considered a noob. But anyway, I usually play as US and he plays as the Wehrmacht and I tend to hold off fine until he brings in medium tanks. He usually hits me with 2 or 3 at a time and I only have light vehicles out. The Shermans seem to do nothing against his tanks and going against multiple tanks is hard to get you anti tank weapons in there with out being instantly destroyed. Any ideas as to how I can counter his tanks. I have also used the Soviets a bit so I'm open to ideas using them too.

    submitted by /u/NateTheGreatbh
    [link] [comments]

    What are the Soviet superpowers?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    British can boast wide array of armor and defensive structures + immediate MG

    Wehrmacht: wide choice of very powerful versatile infantry and armor + best MG and mortar

    OKW: wide choice of very powerful versatile infantry and armor + 5 star veterancy.

    All of them have immediate access to MGs.

    Havent played the USF much yet.

    The only thing I found appealing about the Soviets is immersion: frustration, pain, the need of constant sacrifices, which all lead up to an amazing feeling when you win against all odds (if you win).

    But technically speaking, what are the Soviets advantages in this asymmetrically balanced game?

    submitted by /u/DimasNormas
    [link] [comments]

    King Tiger suppression

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    Since the last patch, sometimes my units get suppressed when hit by the king tiger. Yes, I triple checked and there weren't any MGs anywhere near my units, it was only the KT. Does the KT now suppresses units? Is this a bug or a feature? Or I'm just hallucinating and this hasn't happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/abrazilianinreddit
    [link] [comments]

    The state of heavies

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    So I know the sub is getting a little flooded with "help I'm new" but I'm wondering what some of the veterans around here think about the state of the heavy tanks since the last major patch?

    While we've seen a decline in the stall for the command panther in OKW builds, I feel like the tiger tank has really become a lot of people's go to option now. And with the changes to the damage profile of the heavies, tigers seem to be even deadlier. I know the can't really get the big one shot squad wipes, but the consistently damaging shots are pretty strong. Now I'm not claiming OP or anything like that, but I do think the performance is very strong. So what do you think? I'm on to something or am I an idiot?

    submitted by /u/E-Rock606
    [link] [comments]

    Will Guards Assault Troops (Lend Lease) benefit from bulletins that buff generic Guards Rifles?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    New player here, need a rundown of all factions strengths and weaknesses to help choose

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:03 AM PST

    Hello, i got the game on free weekend and im a bit overwhelmed with the factions, can someone give me a few sentences quick rundown with each faction and their strengths and weaknesses and their general playstyle?

    submitted by /u/Hanezki
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the Coh2 Master Collection or normal?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    I love the coh 1 and everytime I went to cyber cafe I would play it. Last week I got my first pc and I download steam and so on. Right now the sale is 91%!!

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    [Rant] Wher blob is ridiculous

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Sorry in advance, it's just a rant.

    OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

    Just played 2 rounds against this Wher guy who simply spammed Grens and I could. not. do. anything.

    Once he made me retreat once my fate was sealed. All my main cutoffs were cut off, any attempt to regain ground was quickly responded to with a bigger mass of units than I had, the slightest looking away and a rifle grenade wtfpwns my entire squad. And that's it. Fast P4 that I even managed to destroy with 2 ATs... that were promptly dispatched by his Grens. A single squad of PGs with shrecks instakilling my Mortar halftrack...

    I know USF have some weird reputation for blobbing, that doesn't work for me. I don't do that. But there's no countering that human wave! Tried an HMG. Got wiped and crewed at the 1st confrontation. During a near-full health retreat.

    His positioning was halfway decent. A lot of the time he didn't really bother. I'm at a loss...

    How dafuq do I counter Gren blobs as USF?

    submitted by /u/jimbosReturn
    [link] [comments]

    What osttruppen commander should I get

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Need help on usf

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:58 AM PST

    I am a ostheer main and I recently got the master collection.... ( i have 101 hours on the vanilla version) and getting my ass buttoned whenever i try to play as usf even against expert AI

    Any tips, strats or build orders would be appreciated

    Also, is the captain worth teching to? Since You can get fast stuarts by getting a LT which also has access to a zook

    submitted by /u/Spaghetninja123
    [link] [comments]

    Defensive commanders

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:21 AM PST

    Who are the best commanders for defense for each faction?

    submitted by /u/Rayfiles
    [link] [comments]

    Paratrooper Support Squad

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Is the paratrooper support squad from the US Recon commander (Airdropped Combat Group ability) the same as the paratroopers from the Airborne Company commander? I remember that normal paratroopers are better with bazookas than normal infantry, is that the same for the paratrooper support squad? Also, if you want them to specialize in anti-infantry is better to buy their special rifle upgrade or just put bars on them?

    submitted by /u/freemcflurry
    [link] [comments]

    Any Macro tips for soviet 1v1?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    I'm a newbie (yes I'm just a level 5) to 1v1 but I think I am too small brain to macro in 1v1. I let my cons squads die needlessly starved for attention because I leave them on shift + click on the far sides of the map while I'm too busy micro-ing my units on the side with heaviest enemy presence. There's no problem in micro yet and I usually win the early engagements in 1v1s and even able to score some squad wipes.

    For build I just use cons and guards then straight to T70 then just aggressively push the enemy on a map-wide scale by flanking any of their emplacements from different angles in an effort to end the game early or deny resources by taking the capture points. I use the Guard Rifle Combined Arms Tactics commander, I know it's not that good of a commander but what I am after are the ppsh and guards riflemen.

    I'm used to 4v4 tactics where you're in charge of just 1 or 2 sides of the map and infantry is supported by MGs, mortars and AT weapons so it's kinda hard to adjust to 1v1.

    submitted by /u/huex4
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play COH2 with

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:02 AM PST

    me and my friend are looking for someone or maybe a casual and friendly community (we're not a fan of toxicity, who even does) whether it's a server on discord or a group on steam, perhaps we can learn new things with one another (we're kinda alone, we just play 2v2s most of the time)

    submitted by /u/YourAverageCheez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment