• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Company of Heroes picking a build order be like

    Company of Heroes picking a build order be like


    picking a build order be like

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Jesus christ, the players jump from around 7K to fucking 20K

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:19 AM PST

    PSA for new comers and vets

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    So any of you people joining us for the first time, either new to rts or this game.
    Embrace the suck, this game is hard and if the game doesn't beat you up, toxic community players could. Just keep at it, learn, then conquer.

    For you vets, give new people a break. You want this community to grow and keep this game thriving, help them. Give solid advice, just don't ground shoot their base.

    We were all trash once

    submitted by /u/mercsamgil
    [link] [comments]

    A starcraft noob’s experience with the game so far.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:21 AM PST

    This is how CoH is meant to be played

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    the biggest blob wipes i've ever seen

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:52 PM PST

    CoH2 World Champs - GRAND FINAL: Luvnest vs. Noggano - Now uploaded!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Grand Finals Game 3 - Strategy Question {spoiler}

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Hello all,

    Game 3 of the grand finals saw noggano as USF go 4 rear echelon into wc51 w/ .50cal. I can't believe it worked. He even put BARS on the rear echelon (I would have thought bazookas).

    How did this work? AE and Stormless had pretty much counted Noggano out (as had I) when it started to turn on him. And then, Luvnest base dove with the luchs while a Stuart was spawning, the Stuart came out, killed the luchs, a kubel, and Cavalry riflemen killed a fallschimger squad.

    Sure, you get extra RSS fast from the quick caps, but rear echelon (aside from suppression volley) are such WEAK WEAK WEAK units (I think they are the weakest in the game). I could see them as throw-away investments for quick control and income, but then he put BARS on them, showing he intended to keep them. What?

    If Luvnest had not had that horrible timing and lapse of judgement to move the kubel + fallsch out of the way, how do you think it would have played out? I cannot imagine that strategy lasting towards an end-game.

    tl;dr Is that strategy actually viable or did Noggano just get lucky?

    https://youtu.be/wBm9YctpwvI?list=PL5Gq-kPFBcWH3j0gkgPdtGw3ISjv1uUpn&t=610

    Any input appreciated and on how you think it would have went had that crazy string of events not transpired.

    submitted by /u/Mystik4sT
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter mg spam on crossing in the woods

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    just played a game on crossing in 2v2 random and the guy made 4 fucking mgs.How do i counter that and every time he knew where i was coming from too so could not flank em, will upload replay once coh2 org is functional.

    submitted by /u/thetruerhy
    [link] [comments]

    How should I view the map?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Have a hundred hours, still feel like a total noob in multiplayer. I am too used to MOBAs where the map is the same every game, the layout is simpler and worthless minions constantly walk straight toward the enemy providing vision and determining in advance where we will fight the enemy throughout the early game.

    When I load into a game of COH I am usually baffled as to which parts of the map I should be planning to fight over, which parts we are going to concede, and how to address the fact that we can never have vision over every flank at once. If there is a good building near the middle ground I have realized that rushing an MG into it is often a good idea, but this is easily countered by mortars. I also understand the importance of contesting fuel and that VPs are less important early, but at what point in the game does one consider making an assault on an enemy held region to get at their VP/resource/cutoff point?

    Often (friendly) cutoff capture points are located in an area that is inconvenient to guard directly (ie too far behind the front lines) but when an enemy squad appears there, I suddenly have to give up a bunch of ground further up by awkwardly calling back a few squads to fight off the infiltrating unit and recap. I have tried placing mines on approaches but it always feels like murphy's law is in effect here, if I have a couple of mines down on what seems like a likely infiltration route, the enemy never goes for it, wasting munitions.

    Does one typically group support weapons together to have defense against assaults from all types of units? Having a lone MG on the flank is tempting since it means I at least don't have to worry about a single infantry squad getting behind me. But then they may blob straight at my forward position and potentially wipe out AT gun/other units or buildings and I am reacting way too late in these situations.

    .

    Ok so this has been pretty rambly but TL;DR I need a paradigm for viewing the map intelligently so I can understand where the best spot to place units will typically be, where to expect the enemy etc.

    submitted by /u/Reason-and-rhyme
    [link] [comments]

    How to use lend lease soviets

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    I'm lost in finding their strength. I also cant think of a decent strat with them

    submitted by /u/lmb453
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet Airborne SVT vs 7-man Reserves

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Can anyone give me a good numbers breakdown and ingame experience on SVT cons vs 7-man cons.

    What is the dps gain close/mid/far for SVT? What is the dps gain close/mid/far for 7-man?

    In testing in cheat command mod 7-man cons seemed to win against SVT cons inside and outside cover slightly every time. I wasn't able to test moving accuracy which should be much better on SVT cons.

    Do you think it's worth going Penals early and only equipping SVT on engineers in order to keep the option for 7-man con late game as replacement.

    submitted by /u/MrSnoRR
    [link] [comments]

    AutoHotKey Script For New Players [REQUEST]

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:00 PM PST

    Hello all,

    Could anyone make an autohotkey script for (myself :D) and new players that does 3 things:

    remaps tac map to ` | remaps reverse to R | remaps idle squad to Mouse4 | remaps idle vehicle to Mouse5

    Or, if anyone knows where I could find what the CoH2 terms are I could compile the script myself. Sadly lost my old AHK script when my HDD died. New SSD though :)

    Thanks gents/gals!

    edit: my reverse is already R, but for some reason I thought I recalled it being 'u' when I first started

    submitted by /u/Mystik4sT
    [link] [comments]

    [Linux] COH2 on Ubuntu Linux

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:35 PM PST

    OK, here we go. I am an old fan of the COH franchise, start with the early days of COH1.

    I bought COH2 since a long time ago. However, I did not enjoy the game at that time, my machine running Ubuntu Linux which is a dead platform for COH2. After the sales, I give myself a chance again and decide to play under proton mod. But the game is unable to play.

    Anyone on Linux knows how to overcome the issue? if I play in Linux runtime, I found nobody playing

    submitted by /u/hellcat1992
    [link] [comments]

    Is mobile defense doctrine even viable?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PST

    I'm a noob here, and just interested in asking this question

    submitted by /u/lmb453
    [link] [comments]

    As there is new blood what's your common build order for the first 4 units per faction.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:36 AM PST

    my starting choices are below im looking forward to more suggestions or your builds :)

    • BRITS: rifles, hmg, rifles, royal engineers.
    • SOVIETS: conscripts, hmg, conscripts, 2nd hmg
    • WEHR:mg42, grens, grens, panzer grens
    • OKW: volks, volks, sturmpioneers, volks
    • USA: rifles, rifles, rifles, ambulance, leutant stuart
    submitted by /u/Boldicus
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the getting into online play

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Hey everyone!

    I just tried my first two games at multiplayer and am pretty sure that I'm not the best at the game, winning my first game against an probably new wehrmacht player and losing the second against an British turtle.

    So I was wandering if any of you guys here would be willing to help me get into multiplayer for coh 2?

    So far I only really comp stomped for the few months I own Coh or played with mods like spearhead against AI.

    submitted by /u/MY-SISTER-IS-HOT
    [link] [comments]

    What was your favorite WCS build order and why?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:45 PM PST

    We saw a lot of cool builds which do you prefer?

    submitted by /u/ReanuKeevesCOH2
    [link] [comments]

    any news for Coh3 ?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    i really want Crossplay between Linux Mac Windows

    submitted by /u/prueba_hola
    [link] [comments]

    Would the Bazooka Range or Penetration bulletin be better for Rangers/Paratroopers?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    I've been doing a build where I stall till armor using just bazookas on my elite infantry. I don't know if the pen is worth it, and the range is hard to take advantage of with wonky targeting due to the unit's wanting to walk towards a target if you want to just engage armor. Basically you have to target a tank, then stop them to fire at long range.

    submitted by /u/BROVVNlE
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite 2v2 map in CoH2?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    I've been playing a lot recently with a friend of mine and I need some map selection suggestions. Game mode doesn't matter. I don't have any of the DLC currently, but I'm thinking about picking some up, I just don't know which one I should get.

    submitted by /u/chadbuff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment