• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Company of Heroes Oh, those Russians

    Company of Heroes Oh, those Russians


    Oh, those Russians

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Redistributing the satchel charge to the people

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Today, I did it.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:04 PM PST

    Poltawa. Low elo. Guard Motor Soviets (me), Rifle USF versus Luftwaffe Oberkommando and Elite Troops Ostheer.

    My teammate quit because hurr durr fuel just as I had my t70 and cons moving for it.

    Garden. The game became a grueling back and forth on 2 vps while the AI repeatedly suicided it's bulldozers against the OKW forward base. Then I saw it. The Tiger Ace and the Konigstiger rolling up, together, surrounded by infantry. I lured them deep in my territory as I planted every demo charge I could. Finally, the battle began. I marked the KT before shooting it once with a zis and snaring it while my two /85s dealt with the tiger and surrounding infantry. In the end, only the zis and a couple of conscripts remained. The enemy team surrendered. This might not sound like such an achievement, but today, I outsmarted and outfought two players with a faction I don't understand. Today I stopped the unstoppable force. Today, I won.

    I am tired now. My head throbs and I'm mentally exhausted from the micromanagement and quick thinking I had to do.

    I love this game.

    submitted by /u/ReisRyvius
    [link] [comments]

    Did cons get nerfed

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:12 AM PST

    My cons seem to be doing absolutely abysmal damage. Like, i'v played a few matches and do piss poor damage. here's an example,

    Was playing on eindhoven country, i have the deep southern spawn. so capping a point with my engies then a strum pio coming. my cons were there and both focused it, then my friends con showed up and joind to put pressure on the sturm. the sturm then started to go towards my engi so i backed into a cover with my engi where my friends engi was there, but the sturms charged the engies made them both retreat and started to chase my engi rignt between my cons(yes by this point another of my cons arrived) and came close to my cons and in this time it lost only 1 model and another sturm showed up so all of us had to retreat.

    Like WTF is going on. There's more like this too. cons do absolutely no damage.

    Plus maxims have like 0 suppression i saw a pioneer (yes not a sturm pioneer) come from max range right through the middle of my maxim and take 0 suppression with no cover (hell there even was negentive conver)

    submitted by /u/thetruerhy
    [link] [comments]

    Relic servers down?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:07 PM PST

    I just got thrown out of a game, and a buddy of mine who was playing a different match as well. There appear to be problems with Relic's servers.

    I just went to companyofheroes.com but I cant find any news

    anyone know anything?

    submitted by /u/GraafBerengeur
    [link] [comments]

    P4 train vs Atlantic bros

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    New player looking for informative YouTube guides

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:02 AM PST

    Hello there!
    I recently started playing this game and I'm wondering if you fine people have any recommendations for good, beginnerfriendly guides on YouTube? Like the basics of basic.

    submitted by /u/Burgundy_Channel
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone else have this issue with the surrender notification? (stopping you controlling units)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Blobing

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:52 AM PST

    Due to being a newish and not very good player i play against alot of similarly low ranked players, they do nothing but blot and i can never seem to get around it, no matter what i try (armored vechiles, mgs, snipers, counter blob) it always seems to fail. is it just i cant micro well enough or is there something else im missing?
    Edit: thx for the advice, will use when i play the game again sometime this week.

    submitted by /u/Ryantank99
    [link] [comments]

    Group ups

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:28 AM PST

    IS there any looking for groups/ people to play coh 2 with discord or the like? sadly since the one friend that has this game and plays it isnt on as often i find my self wanting ot play with other people who can talk and use mics and stuff. so if anyone knows a place to where a newish na low level player can find some guys to find a match and have a good time pls impart that information.

    submitted by /u/Ryantank99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment