• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Company of Heroes Why isn't my main better?

    Company of Heroes Why isn't my main better?


    Why isn't my main better?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I have a real problem guys, my main really sucks. It's indirect fire is bang average. That should be buffed right? I also find that my mainline infantry doesn't win every engagement? Surely it should get a buff in stats or abilities to rectify this. To make it worse, I sometimes lose 4v4s in the super later game because my opponent he's better tanks. Surely those tanks need to be nerfed! The opponent's mg also means I can't just wander around as I please. This is quite annoying so that needs a nerf too. I also occasionally lose squads to mortars could they be nerfed please? My mortars don't always wipe either, so could mine be buffed? Relic sort this out. This game is so unbalanced. 😭

    submitted by /u/TheonlyJienno2
    [link] [comments]

    CAPTAIN!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Someone activated developer mode during live automatch game

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Some player named bear something was an opponent and somehow activated a dev mode and started changing things like fuel rates and when i checked his steam profile i saw comments about snowflakes whining....

    is this an actual dev and has anyone else experienced this ?

    submitted by /u/Bruetus
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with super high level players? (Top 100)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    My friend and I have recently been getting our bottoms crushed (we were around the rink 16/17) and it's a very demoralizing experience.

    Most of the time we go against two ostheer at this level.

    Im usf and hes soviet, we have no problems with the usual flank and other basic stuff you really need to know but the real problem is just how coordinated these people are at higher levels, if there's anyway to figure out how to manage yourself at this level, help would be appreciated

    Are there any secret sauce formulas on how to compete at this level?

    submitted by /u/bloaph
    [link] [comments]

    First Kharkov help?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I am currently trying to complete Barbarossa tow missions and I really struggle with first Kharkov battle. It just feels as if it doesn't matter what you bring out — the Soviets just make a ton of kvs and t34s and you're pretty much removed from the map. Any help please? Would really appreciate

    submitted by /u/Bruhperor
    [link] [comments]

    The real history that inspired CoH 1's Battle for Carentan mission:

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Looking for advice on British companies

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Looks like most of the information I've seen on the web is outdated. Engineers with armour was a thing at one point? That's cool.

    Anyway, I play a lot of 3v3 games with my pals where I'm generally Britain and they play Soviets. What three British commanders would you guys usually take to help support them? I'm still really new and find myself rarely actually using commander abilities beyond the occasional artillery.

    submitted by /u/AllCanadianReject
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the Panzer II J in the Spearhead Mod?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    So I've seen the Panzer II J "Baby Tiger" multiple times but I can't find it. I see the Panzer II L though. Which division has it?

    submitted by /u/TopCollege6
    [link] [comments]

    US & UK VS Soviet Union

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever played custom games that are US/UK vs USSR?

    I have in the past and they are surprisingly great fun.

    What are your opinions on this matchup?

    submitted by /u/sirfals
    [link] [comments]

    More pro tips for noobs

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Don't play team games at all. Just do 1v1 or AI games.

    Don't lay mines. They're a waste of muni

    Disregard the MG reload button, it glitches

    Also Don't use the panzerfaust, it has a 50% chance of wasting your muni and doing nothing.

    Usf smoke grenades are useless since you can shoot mgs through the smoke with attack ground.

    Attack ground on at guns is useless.

    And at the start of any game, make sure you build plenty of defenses at your base before you go out to cap, so as to not leave your base undefended.

    submitted by /u/b0ssmansuprem0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment