• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Company of Heroes Who do the Nazis fear the most? AIRBORNE!

    Company of Heroes Who do the Nazis fear the most? AIRBORNE!


    Who do the Nazis fear the most? AIRBORNE!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:04 PM PST

    when you take 1.5k losses for the fatherland

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    How are Falls still not fixed ?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:22 PM PST

    People still replace their whole mainline infantry with Falls literally every game and it works because unlike Airborne or any other elite infantry, they have a damn Faust to make engaging them with armor or light vehicles too dangerous, especially in 2v2 this has reached Jager level blobbing.

    They also come in way earlier than Obers making Obers not only unattractive but overall just a way worse choice, by the time Obers have their MGs, Falls are already terminator level with quad flak guns in their hand that shred everything at any distance immediately.

    Anyone ever seen Jagers again ? Me neither.

    Falls would at least need the Faust removed to make them vulnerable for light vehicle and armor attacks, they literally have no other downside, the DPS also seems too consistently high at all ranges unlike any other infantry in the game right now, there is also not really any reason why they should be 2CP if Airborne/Rangers are 3CP and require more expensive upgrades to get going.

    What's your opinion on Falls right now ?

    I find them very frustrating to play against and too easy to use with no downsides as a player and I do play OKW a lot myself (currently at a 8+ win streak since the faction seems to be overtuned in general this patch).

    submitted by /u/rhoadsalive
    [link] [comments]

    How to effectively deal with USF rifleman blobs?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    This may be a noob question but some advise would be appreciated. I was playing earlier and some kid just kept rushing me with like a blob of 5 rifleman. I couldn't figure out a good way to counter with the Wehrmacht. I used a mortar to no avail. An MG to pin them but he just retreated and kept coming back from different angles. As a German I didn't have the mp or squad size to deal with them although my infantry is superior. I made a flak panzer but he had an M10 behind his blob to protect them. The rifle grenades don't do enough damage to deter him and the only thing that worked well was landing a well placed bundle grenade with my panzer grens but this alone couldn't defeat him. Looking back on my performance the only extra thing I could've done was place mines or maybe some flametroopers but they wouldn't have gotten close enough to be effective. The M10 would have also made quick work of a flame halftrack if I tried that. How could I effectively deal with someone like this in the future? It's also extra annoying to lose to someone who blob rushes. It's also worth noting that the enemy held both fuel points so it was that much more difficult to upgrade the hq and produce effective units.

    Edit; after further reflection maybe an mg bunker to draw out the TD then flank with AT guns? And mortar the pinned infantry while rushing with pgrens? Although this game is very situational so some times it may work other maybe not.

    submitted by /u/fullmetal-vice
    [link] [comments]

    How do people make there teammates and enemy's different colors?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:34 PM PST

    Like enemy 1 will be red but enemy 2 will be purple

    submitted by /u/AtomicSpeedFT
    [link] [comments]

    And thus began the greatest comeback I've ever seen.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Oi! Brencano's army!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:55 PM PST

    Is that what they say? What do the British guys say in COH2 along these lines? What the heck does it mean? Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Bobby_Fiasco
    [link] [comments]

    Giving out advice

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Hello there,

    as the title suggests I'd be willing to give out advice and answer questions regarding CoH2.
    I have over 1000 hours of playtime (mostly multiplayer) + uncountable hours of watching casts and am currently rank 100-250 1v1 with all factions and 400-600 arranged 2v2. So I'd not call myself a pro but I definitely know what I'm talking about and should be able to help with most questions.
    I won't answer questions about: fighting against AI, 3v3/4v4, "which is the best faction/the best strategy?"- stuff and no "how do I play faction x?", by which I mean that you should be specific since I don't want to have to write an essay in response.
    Apart from that I'd be happy to help new players and also more experienced players improve on their knowledge of the game. I can also recommend tightrope's starter series and micro tips and tricks. They give very well presented insight into the basics and most of the more advanced mechanics that are invaluable for higher ranked competitive play.

    submitted by /u/Scorpio710
    [link] [comments]

    American dream

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:45 PM PST

    Royal Engineer Regiment

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Hi

    commander says :

    Royal Engineer Regiments provide benefits to vehicles and structures and the means to clear enemy positions. Command Vehicles can be designated to provide support to nearby units while vehicles and emplacements can repair themselves.

    "Emplacements can repair themselves."

    can you explain me how to use it ? I tryed but didnt work.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/genozzolo
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting Steppes

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    I even got it vetoed and all. I wanna play the new maps.

    submitted by /u/huex4
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with custom skins and decals

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    In my inventory I got a lot of those community made maps that serve no real pourpouse other than to hide the premiums. Anyway I tried unsubrscribing to them on the workshop but its strange how new ones I subrscribe to even tho I never saw them before. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them and stop the new ones from appearing?Or should I go Stalin style every once in a while?

    submitted by /u/Luke7O7
    [link] [comments]

    World Champs live this Saturday 1pm GMT Luvnest vs. Aimstrong followed by Hans vs. Noggano!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:22 PM PST

    Unable to play since the last patch.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Hi, so after last maps update I haven't been able to play CoH2: Opening the game it immediately skips the opening scenes and takes me to the "company of heroes 2" loading screen and then closes. A bug-splat message soon appears. Ive tried reinstalling the game but it only got worse: Now, when I open the game it immediately closes and I get a bug-splat message.

    submitted by /u/Tutukaa
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for mid to late game

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:17 AM PST

    I struggle alot at mid to late games.. Most of the time i cant even get out a t34 or piv on time..

    Either i have alot of manpower but very low fuel or very high fuel but really low mp

    Any tips for this? (also i tend to lose my 222 rather early at the game aswell while trying to wipe out a support squad which idk if its worth it or not)

    submitted by /u/Spaghetninja123
    [link] [comments]

    How to tell how many men you lose to crewing as soviets?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:25 PM PST

    I manned an mg42 and i swear it ate the whole conscript squad even though as Germans it is a 4 man unit.

    What is the deal with this?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    44 New map so B.A.D

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment