• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Company of Heroes A silly montage I made

    Company of Heroes A silly montage I made


    A silly montage I made

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:43 AM PST

    Fuck luchs

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    luchs is so annoying, fighting luchs feels like you're walking in a mall and there's a kid who keeps running around you

    submitted by /u/pptangina
    [link] [comments]

    CONSCRIPT = JAMES BOND? - tightrope Highlights September/October 2019

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:29 PM PST

    Does Radio Intercept work on stealth callins like stormtroopers?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:57 PM PST

    I'm struggling against soviet snipers as ost and want to try out stromtroopers to counter them. Will the opponent hear me call them into a building if he has radio intercept?

    submitted by /u/blackonred
    [link] [comments]

    KV-2 - how can i deal with it as OKW

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Well, I'm really struggling with that damn tank, I can't deploy mines, cuz of irritating infantry, like shock troops, but when i deploy some mg, then kv comes there and my mg is gone reduced to atoms. Also okw's at guns can't penetrate it from front, and it can't even move now while camo is turned on (but camouflaged soviets at gun can do it). Can you tell me how to deal with this beast?

    submitted by /u/Mixer2334
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a year or more break. 2v2ing as UKF with my USF buddy. What commanders, units, and bulletins are best now?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    I have every commander and bulletin, but I don't know which units were nerfed since they lost their very effective veterancy bonuses.

    submitted by /u/BROVVNlE
    [link] [comments]

    (Final survey for my PhD degree) The opportunities, threats, and strategies of esports sponsorships (Only for people who watch/participate in esports) [Ends on 30 November 2019]

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I'm doing my PhD in marketing and I'm focusing on esports sponsorships. From May 2019 until now I have done 4 surveys. This is the last one. ATTENTION: Don't fill out this survey if you filled out the 2nd one, they are the same and have the same title (I'm reposting the 2nd survey because this is the most important one and I need a very large sample).

    All surveys are anonymous and done on Google Forms. The data from the surveys will only be used for my PhD thesis and to develop 6 articles that will be published in scientific journals. The participation of all esports fans is extremely important and greatly appreciated (survey is only for people who watch/participate in esports).

    This survey takes about 8 minutes to complete and is related to the opportunities, threats, and strategies of sponsoring esports. Here is the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUacl74DMc_BofKbD90NwRmohYAAgBlXmjjG_-P3QBmP6hCw/viewform?usp=sf_link

    Thank you so much in advance.

    If you are interested in easily following the results of this research, you can follow me here on Reddit or on Twitter: @EsportsAnalyses. Results are expected to be posted in this subreddit and on Twitter by the end of 2020.

    This survey has been approved by the kind moderators.

    submitted by /u/eSports_Researcher
    [link] [comments]

    OKW players, how often do you use obersoldaten?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    I honestly rarely use them because when I get the building I go for armor. Plus they don't really have any anti tank capabilities and by the time you get the schewwrrtuwhdhejfbitch building it's late game, so the enemy starts pumping out armor. Yes they're really good against infantry but if the enemy has a tank, I'm gonna have to rely on a racketen, a sturmpioneer with a zooka, or even mines. If I don't have gas but do have manpower I use it on another racketen or the leche mortor. Idk that's me, what about y'all?

    submitted by /u/TheGookMaster
    [link] [comments]

    The game balance

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:57 PM PST

    As a lot of people here know the game balance is provided by a balance team. Who is the balance team and how does it get picked? As far as i know there is no way to join the balance team, so should there maybe be one?

    Just food for thought.

    submitted by /u/Verdorrterpunkt
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone feel like most of the maps that aren't semi/fully symmetrical slightly biased towards team 2?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    If you can choose any abilities, what would be the ultimate commanders for each faction?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    Question of the Week: What unit would you add?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:09 AM PST

    Disregarding any possible balance or asymmetry issues, what unit would you like to add to the game? For historical or aesthetic reasons, or simply because it's something you like.

    Me, I'd add a sniper to the USF, or perhaps some La Resistance dudes to the UKF.

    submitted by /u/Djackdau
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod or trainer that unlocks all commanders/content?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    I bought CoH2 a year or so back but was reluctant to play due to the grind I would need to play to get all the commanders. I never play online so I am happy to give up that portion of the game.

    submitted by /u/Ballistica
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment