• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Company of Heroes I was so close damn feels bad man

    Company of Heroes I was so close damn feels bad man


    I was so close damn feels bad man

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Is practicing against bots okay to get better?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    I play only bots, and I've decided I can't play multiplayer against real people until I can beat an Expert AI alone. I've always had super anxiety about playing with randoms, I didn't play even casual on CSGO until I could almost ace every round against Expert Bots thinking I was good enough, and the same thing with TF2. Should I play randoms or does it not matter?

    submitted by /u/BitPumpkin
    [link] [comments]

    15 minutes of nöise für the panzerspähwagen 222

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    Using Smoke to Ensure the Soviet Present is a Suprise!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    I just uninstalled CoH2

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:51 PM PST

    I only play UKF on 1v1 and honestly I'd just had enough.

    I feel like it's a waste of my time struggling against total BS because of this faction's foibles. The recent Tommy nerf has made the early game very easy to lose and if not sets you far behind.

    There are too many holes in this faction's toolkit.

    • No snare until T2 and even then its rubbish, can be kited too easily and is on a really melty unit.
    • Therefore early LVs are a massive pain.
    • Armoured Car is useless against infantry. I've just played a game where my AC was facing and firing at Obers, who were not in cover (not -ve but still) and they took almost no damage as they captured a point.
    • Hard counters to everything you can do - Vet Bren Tommmies? Ha ha Obersoldaten. Vet Bren Commandos? Ha ha Falks whoopsie.
    • No utility tank. The P4, for example, is great against Inf AND light tanks, and is serviceable against heavier tanks with backup. Brits have nothing like this.
    • AT weapons, PIATs, are the biggest joke in CoH.
    • Emplacements? Who uses these really? Vulnerable to indirect fire and with limited range.

    At least when Tommies were usable you might be able to build up some resources early game and get an AT gun out, to back up your AC perhaps, or bolster or the weapon rack. But now you're on the back-foot from the start.

    So I can't be tempted, as I sometimes am, to just try again. Uninstalled.

    submitted by /u/SoForAllYourDarkGods
    [link] [comments]

    Shelling emplacements

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:54 PM PST

    normal barrage or smoke shells is better?

    submitted by /u/Blablah-Gellop
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to play workshop maps in coh1?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:53 AM PST

    I subscribed to it and it's showing in the list ingame if I go to the workshop tab (not showing in the skirmish tab) but nothing happens if I press play

    submitted by /u/helpimdumby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment