• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Company of Heroes If you don't have a tank just steal one

    Company of Heroes If you don't have a tank just steal one


    If you don't have a tank just steal one

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:51 PM PST

    A vicious pack of wolverines on the hunt.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Professional Blob Removal Service

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    Concept Art for Shock Trooper

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:45 PM PST

    The game already has Red and White Ball Express

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:13 PM PST

    When will we have Blue Ball?

    submitted by /u/Blablah-Gellop
    [link] [comments]

    New player here

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    I have no clue what I'm doing, I'm fairly familiar with OKW, USF and Werm. I just don't know how to properly play the game. What random tips do you have for starting players?

    submitted by /u/Mach_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    Feuersturm or Elite Armour?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:08 AM PST

    So, I finally earned enough supplies to purchase another OKW kommandant, again.

    My 2 primary candidates out of the 4 remaining OKW Commanders are the Feuersturm and Elite Armour kommandants.

    While I do want to make this decision based on personal interests (Those being uniqueness and practicality), I would like some external insight onto which kommandant would be the better option.

    What do you think, folks?

    submitted by /u/FilipTheCzechGopnik
    [link] [comments]

    About time!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    What are the issues with USF AT rifle nades?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:19 AM PST

    (not a balance conversation) Why do they behave so inconsistently next to AT nades or fausts? Are Pfus nades the same? I feel it's always been an issue work activation and then even if it does go off I feel it's guaranteed to even hit. I find only 4/5 actually hit.

    (off topic blitz or any speed ability shouldn't work in reverse.)

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Really man? Just gonna sit in HMG fire then leave the game?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:45 AM PST

    How reliable is the “Test settings” function?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:26 PM PST

    I just grabbed COH2, but my laptop may or may not be able to run the game correctly

    On the main menu is a button to "test" the graphics settings I set up. The test seemed to run fine for me...should I expect to be able to play a somewhat smooth game (single player) based off of this test? Or does the game run much differently than the test shows?

    Sorry for such a dumb question—I know nothing about this stuff—thank you

    submitted by /u/TOADSTOOL__SURPRISE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment