• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Company of Heroes Made a Jagdtiger from Lego Bricks. I thought I'd share it.

    Company of Heroes Made a Jagdtiger from Lego Bricks. I thought I'd share it.


    Made a Jagdtiger from Lego Bricks. I thought I'd share it.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    What kind of vet bonuses airborne guards get??

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    I like to know what are the vet bonuses of AB guards from the soviet airborne commander. Is it the same as regular guards.

    submitted by /u/thetruerhy
    [link] [comments]

    Do bulletins stack if they all buff the same attribute?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    I'm using 3 different AT bulletins that all increase armour penetration for my Raketen. Will these stack?

    submitted by /u/RX8_MMA_420
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I Would Like To Know How To Extract Sounds File Since SGA Etractor Doesn't Exist Anymore.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Updated COH2 tier-list? Factions,main basic infantry,special infantry,tank destroyers,mg,sniper

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    Hi, could someone help make a list.

    submitted by /u/molo1605
    [link] [comments]

    Maps and commanders

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:55 AM PST

    How are new maps or commanders chosen? Like are there parts of the forum where you vote to get new maps or commanders made by the community? I remember seeing a thread about voting for the commanders somewhere on some forum but was that official? Like did it impact the choice? And does that exist for maps too? Because would be nice if more people knew they could participate in some choices.

    submitted by /u/Musmula1
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good strat to use when you play 2v2 and have a UKF teammate?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:28 AM PST

    I've been really getting into 2v2 at a decentish level. Currently at lvl9 and feel confident I can keep climbing. One thing I've noticed tho a lot of my losses are from when I have a UKF teammate. I enjoy climbing solo in 2v2 but what can I do to help UKF player out? I try to always keep the gases for us and usually have a stuart out early to help my teammate out. We seem to just die as soon as a tiger hits the field. Partly because I dont make AT guns usually and rely on riflemen and cavalry to kill tanks w bazookas and munition skills. Should I also go into a more static play style when I have a UKF partner?

    submitted by /u/throwaccountnumber69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment