• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Company of Heroes Meme is here

    Company of Heroes Meme is here


    Meme is here

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Gotta love DeFeNsIvE wArFaRe

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Sherman 76 vs Easy 8

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    I can't seem to find a definitive answer on which is the better option. All the forms I can find on the subject are pretty out of date and I'm curious what the current state of the debate is.

    submitted by /u/CuckedByReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Just... why

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:19 AM PST

    I found a way to make OST T1 more relevant

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:42 AM PST

    Intel bulletin, which of these?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Help me decide. 5% faster reload time for a tank. Or 3% harder to hit for Inf.

    What's better? (I play Usf mostly atm)

    submitted by /u/roadkill0000
    [link] [comments]

    After 800ish hrs in the game Vs AI, me and my mates have just started to move in to PvP. Wow, it's awesome. Wow, we suck. This match was one of the best gaming experiences I can remember though, and one of very very few of our wins ��. We started our comeback at about 17 tickets remaining.....

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    So a quick question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    I want to know peoples opinions on mods. There's no "What opinion on said mod" it's just mods in general. Personally I love them but it seems a lot of die hard players on the CoH discord hate them, so I want to hear what reddit has to say.

    submitted by /u/sullivan_2000
    [link] [comments]

    Jargon Question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    During my reading various things online about the game I have come across a term I don't know. It is "to float".

    The context is usually about caches (e.g. float fuel).

    What does this mean? And any other more obscure jargon tips would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/mistertrevinwhite
    [link] [comments]

    Screen freezing glitch

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:35 PM PST

    Hey guys, new player here. I got company heroes in this most recent steam winter sale, and I've been having a great time with it. This game is truly amazing. Have about 165 hours already in 2 weeks. However now I'm unable to play the game anymore. Every time I start playing, it could be five minutes into the match or it could be 20 minutes into the match, the screen will freeze. I can still hear the game going, I can even give orders and stuff and move my mouse cursor around, but I don't actually see anything that's happening. The screen is just Frozen on a certain frame. Does this happen to anyone else? Are there any known fixes for this? Any help would be appreciated, I really need to keep playing this game.

    submitted by /u/elegiac_bloom
    [link] [comments]

    B-4 203mm Howitzer - question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:11 AM PST

    Is B-4 203mm Howitzer designed to be a heavy tank sniper? Every time when my Elephant would fire and give its position away I would lose half health to that thing.

    Is that a game feature to give so much precision on an artillery piece? does its indirect shot cost at least munition?

    after 3 elefants lost and 3 allied tigers and multiple repair crew killed we eventually lost the game. The guys I was playing with haven't tried to give me LOS for a stuka bombing run, but nevertheless that thing has sniped infantry squads and heavy tanks with tremendous precision.

    Is this shit a game feature? having to always move the heavies, while microing infantry because there is no warning sign?

    I know it's a rant, don't flame me too hard for this.

    submitted by /u/Neinhalt_Sieger
    [link] [comments]

    next update?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    Does anyone know when there could be an upcoming update for OST and UFK?

    submitted by /u/Strunzu
    [link] [comments]

    Sync Error increase recently?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Had 2 sync errors in past 24 hours which previously were unseen for many many months! anyone else?

    submitted by /u/akula1984
    [link] [comments]

    Did they ruin company of heroes 2 ?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Did they absolutely ruin my beautiful baby, Company of Heroes 2? been playing pretty much since release, was ranked top 50 at least 3 times at different stages of my life, have 1200 hours on record. Never claimed to be pro but I knew my worth. But what is happening now??? Everyone just goes 5 unit blob, be it penal battalion with PTRS or Shock Troop blob and they just ooorah and whatever happens happens and one shot everything along the way? who the hell let this happen? are devs asleep? where is the tactical aspect of the game how can you create such an amazing game and encourage blob and call it meta. rediculous! ! !

    submitted by /u/lukenz141
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment