• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes Does anyone wants to see the M4 Sherman jumbo added to the game? COH2 of course.

    Company of Heroes Does anyone wants to see the M4 Sherman jumbo added to the game? COH2 of course.


    Does anyone wants to see the M4 Sherman jumbo added to the game? COH2 of course.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Pros and Cons for each factions mainline infantry: Riflemen, Volks/fusiliers, Cons/penals(?)?, IS, Grens?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

    im quite curious what each unit's strengths and weaknesses are, i only know riflemen being good at all ranges, not sure about the rest.

    submitted by /u/Ikazuchi00
    [link] [comments]

    Using Pathfinders

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Recently I've had a lot of fun playing as USF and skipping rifles and getting 3 Pathfinder squads instead.

    I've found that these 3 squads with double BAR supported by 2 paratrooper squads with double zooks and a 57mm gun are pretty effective.

    Anything else I should use in this base force to fine-tune it?

    Not including vehicles as I get what is needed to support the force in any given scenario

    submitted by /u/Calzoni95
    [link] [comments]

    Is it true that only guards infantry can kill infantry with at rifles?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    What about tank Hunter conscripts ?

    British Bois rifle infantry ?

    submitted by /u/Spacekulak
    [link] [comments]

    COH Shoutcast #2: There's No Place Like Home [OMGmod]

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    If rangers are 'expert marksmen' shouldn't they have a scoped rifle upgrade option?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Title. Would make a cool alternate to the paras dual mg's. If it Also gave them vision, it lets you make support rangers instead of the usual balls deep beserker rangers.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    OKW Builds

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Heya, what build orders generally you follows? I know situation is a factor but just rough idea guys.

    submitted by /u/alone1i
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Commanders in packs

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Was wondering lately if you can get commanders in some form of packs because i'm pretty sure that i saw some "begginer commander pack" but i dont remember where. I recently loved the game and would like to get some more commanders but buying them one by one feels a bit costly.

    submitted by /u/BincoCustomer
    [link] [comments]

    Priest spam

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:46 AM PST

    USF got trapped by übers

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Utility car or Stuart?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Title. Can't decide, as Stuart is meh against infantry and Utility Car is meh against light armored, such as the Luchs and 222. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/lushmeadow_
    [link] [comments]

    UKF Comet vs Churchill

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Hi guys, i want to ask who from this duo is better.

    submitted by /u/StanislausMagnifico
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think the spotting scope needs a buff. Like either more range or have it full time like on the move.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Brit tips and strategies?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:29 PM PST

    I also want to know the uses of sappers vs tommies and when to build one over another.

    Do sappers have normal stats+cover combat on Vet, or shit stats+cover combat like tommies?

    Is it worth double brenning a vet sapper?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Kv1 ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Is this tank as flawed as I think it is?

    It's an expensive t34, same damage output, but takes more damage. Why would I build it? When? What purpose? How do I use this thing????

    Conceptually, I think it's a little broken. If you attack axis armor with it, in order to shield your su 85s, your acting as a sponge, but you cant even pen axis armor with it. It's literally JUST a sponge. A churchill can pen axis armor, a kv1 cannot. Technically I dont need the thing if I just keep my su85 at distance. Tell me why I'd pick this over an ISU 152 loll

    You?

    submitted by /u/roadkill0000
    [link] [comments]

    Scorched Earth counter Close the Pocket?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Does the Soviet NKVD Scorched Earth ability counter the Wehrmacht close the pocket?

    Like will scorched earthing all the strategic points prevent the point from being decapped by breakthroughing vehicles when they're trying to set up a close the pocket artillery strike?

    submitted by /u/spunrecord2
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes: Opposing fronts mods - is there an easy way to take a model from one mod and add it to another?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    So I had a quick question. I play CoH OF MC quite a bit and love playing it. I have modded it a little for my own personal use. I came across the mod 'Allied Assault' and wanted to combine the US Marine from Allied Assault (who looks similar to a US Soldier/Marine from the Vietnam War era) with the old CoH OF MC Engineer M16 model (that looks somewhat similar to a Vietnam War era M16).

    The problem is, I don't know how to move the soldier model from Allied Assault in to the CoH OF MC mod..

    In all honesty, it actually looks like the US Marine in Allied Assault is a retextured US Riflemen - so maybe this is easier than I first thought?

    Basically, I have been making a big map that I wanted to have a platoon of Vietnam era US Army soldiers patrol in and defend against ambushed.

    Failing this, is anyone on this Reddit one of the people who began to create a Vietnam War era mod for Coh Of back in the day and willing to share it?

    All I need is the infantry (but of course, I would be happy with more), as I am just making a mini personal mod that revolves around a platoon...

    submitted by /u/Spetsnaz79
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a squad vs squad overview?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:16 AM PST

    So I've recently picked up CoH2 again, I played CoH1 a lot and CoH2 a bit on release, but it seems quite a bit has changed and I know, I know... in the game there's almost always more stuff happening than just a single squad vs a single other squad. But I think knowing who beats who will help me out at this stage in the game. The regular tooltip saying "does well at medium range", "does well at short range" kind of jarring, of course there are obvious ones if a squad is good at short range and fights a squad who's good at long range up close, they'll most likely win, but then there's also squads that both say they do well at long range, or perhaps one does better at short range and another at long range, should they then rush at them, or will that lose them too many models.
    Is there an overview somewhere - or perhaps it can be created in this post - with who beats who perhaps with situational modifiers (i.e. cover, certain weapon upgrades)?
    And I know since there's things like accuracy% one could get lucky, but I'm looking at an overview, so we'll go for averages.

    Something like - on average:
    Squad X beats Squad Y at medium & short range.
    Squad Y beats Squad X if it stays at long range in cover.

    submitted by /u/Gerbieve
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts - Is there a way to turn off the minimap?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    So I am making a small personal mod for Coh OF that revolves around a platoon of US Soldiers. The mod takes place on a huge map - I would like to have a situation where it is easy to get lost, so the Platoon can go on Search and Destroy missions without really knowing where the enemy is. My thinking is if I take out the minimap and tactical map, I really won't know where my soldiers are on a large map - and so the possibility of surprise will increase.

    The map looks very similar where ever you look, so there is little risk of recognising landmarks.

    submitted by /u/Spetsnaz79
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment