• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Company of Heroes I don't know how common this is, but I really don't get how my T-34 bounced a Konigstiger

    Company of Heroes I don't know how common this is, but I really don't get how my T-34 bounced a Konigstiger


    I don't know how common this is, but I really don't get how my T-34 bounced a Konigstiger

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Really bad tactic

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    How do I kill the is-2 heavy tank?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    As a wehr player my panzer (the one from the last building that cost 185 fuel) Did like no damage to it, and AT don't do that much.

    Is there a specific way to counterplay it?

    submitted by /u/iamvoid56
    [link] [comments]

    You were up against two USF players the other dayyyy....

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Opening with Ass Grens?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    anyone know a good opening for Ass Grens?

    submitted by /u/lushmeadow_
    [link] [comments]

    War spolils help.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Hey all. I just started COH2 (had it for sometime but my old computer could not run it) how do war spoils work? Is it still timed or not anymore? Do O have to play PvP (I'm not very competitive so I'd do better vs A.I) thanks for any help.

    I tryed looking up "war spoils" on the reddit page said the last thing asked was 7 months old

    submitted by /u/Panzerkampfwagen_VII
    [link] [comments]

    Does orange cover like barrels which are resting right up next to green cover also provide green cover?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Or are the units which are behind the barrels only provided orange cover despite the green cover being right in between them and the enemy?

    submitted by /u/Cocoaboat
    [link] [comments]

    OKW or Wehr

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Guys, at this moment, which one is easy to pick and good against 1vs1? Also which one is newbie friendly?

    submitted by /u/alone1i
    [link] [comments]

    Are Stormpioneers OP?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    They seem to out-damage conscripts and I think it's complete bullshit OKW engies are able to kill soviet infantry squads. Maybe I just suck (Still on a loss streak right now.) but I think they're pretty much a starting german counterpart of the Soviet Penal Squad since their STG's outdamage the Volks bolt actions + they can upgrade to panzarshreks. How the fuck do I counter them? Flamethrower Clown Car seems to work but the constant STG fire eventually kills the clown car if they blob or I get fausted. OKW's units just seem jam-packed in term of combat-worthiness and if they get supported by mortars and LMG's I can't figure out how to counter them.

    My build order is immediately make Tier 1 with my starting engie squad, then conscripts, and trying to rush out the clown car asap but I feel like I waste too much time building my base while OKW's Sturmpioneer kill squads are taking objectives from me.

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    Question about factions

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Hey, I'm new to CoH and still have no idea about strength and weaknesses of the factions.

    Is there any resource, where I can learn about them?

    And are there any resource for build orders?

    submitted by /u/sar1tus
    [link] [comments]

    Pop cap mod no limit ?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I have the complete edition ( cracked ) trying to install a mod how can i. I mean i put the file in c:/ etc but when i put -dev etc in the shortcut it does not work.

    submitted by /u/kipthebean
    [link] [comments]

    Forward logistics glider?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Is it worth it from the UKF? Can someone go in depth about everything it does/gives? Is the airlanding good against infantry?

    submitted by /u/molo1605
    [link] [comments]

    4s tourney going on right now!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Doctrinal Panzer Commander or MG42? What situations call for each?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Just wondering how good the Commander is. I can visibly see that MG42 Shredding shit up. The Commander's presence is harder to gauge.

    The game says the Commander increases vision and main gun accuracy I'm just wondering if thats worth losing the MG42 for.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Whats up with the Asians?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Hello all,

    Whats up with all the asian players? Does anyone know what country they are from -- and why so few speak English?

    Is CoH2 localized in any asian languages? And a lot of them seem to be trash, are they just new players?

    Lastly, are the servers not region locked? Is there just one global server?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment