• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Company of Heroes Nebelwerfer So Cinematic!

    Company of Heroes Nebelwerfer So Cinematic!


    Nebelwerfer So Cinematic!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    CoH2 players of Reddit, what’s the stupidest noob moves you’ve seen team games?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Why is the USF pop cap exploit not fixed?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    I just played a 2v2 with a friend as the USF and we pushed them pretty much into the base. So i started gardening around with my tank crew, noticed the pop cap decreasing, kept doing that and when i manned the tanks i had around 160/100 pop cap which is ridiculous, just dived them then and finished the game. (granted we did have like 10 minutes of peace waiting for their push)

    submitted by /u/I_have_Ligma
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone else like to see a goofy joke tournament?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Eg a 1.5 resources tourney, or a 172 unit tourney, or both, etc.

    Edit: RepoRogue made me do edit this, blame him.

    Everyone suggest a ruleset.

    Most upvoted one gets organised by me.

    Winner winner gets a chicken dinner on me.

    Edit 2: I'll do a survey monkey post later with the rulesets that get posted here (reddit has 'first in' bias due to upvote system.)

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Theatre of War discussion

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Hi all, I'm new to the Reddit community, but definitely not in CoH (1.1k hours CoH2, probably 600 vCoH, almost all 4v4/3v3/2v2 compstomps*)

    Having played through a large majority of the ToW mission packs, I wanted to ask everyone how did they feel about the co-op missions, and what strategies they used to beat them (on General difficulty.) I still remember me and my friend spending the better part of a few weeks in 2019 trying to come up with a strategy to crack The Crimea on General...and I only just beat Kharkov Divide on Southern Fronts after a few days...

    *I might venture into 1v1 PVP territory.

    submitted by /u/legit_trainspotter
    [link] [comments]

    [COH1] Tale Of Heroes # ??? - McGechaen's War [US vs Wehr]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:36 AM PST

    This is addressed to COH1 veterans that would have saved video episodes of "Tales of Heroes".

    I'm looking for an episode, which I consider to be the best match of COH ever played. It used to be on the ["Bridger" youtube channel](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoYdMj4LIqfWG_R_01G2osw) but maybe he deleted it? I learned about it on one of his audio shows. He said it was one of his "best of" coh moments, or something of the sort.

    It was US vs Wehr on McGechaen's War. It came down to the wire, single digit VPs. There was an "out of control" Tiger shot that killed a persh. The US player was spamming M8s near the end to recap a VP. It was glorious. I checked all of his COH videos on his "Bridger" channel and its not here ☹. I think its in the 60s#. Can you plz post a link if you have it?

    submitted by /u/TitusCN
    [link] [comments]

    New to me winning Ostheer strategy

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    I take my first pio, start capping fuel points, then build three MGs and go strictly for fuel. Then I tech up and build panzergrenadiers. Don't build any building until t3. Save munitions for 2 shreks and then get a medic bunker with your next munitions. Spam panzer grenadiers until you either get a Panzer 4 or go t2 and then stall until you get tiger. Equip half your panzer grenadiers with the G43s. Late game just own people with your vet 3 grens/tiger and use stukas to kill the enemy. Works great. So far I've gotten to top 600, hoping to get to top 300

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    single BAR upgrade for Riflemen

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    kinda like the captain? or is it a bad idea and why? would it be too OP?

    submitted by /u/Ikazuchi00
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes at round start

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Basically when i start moving units in the firsts seconds the game crashes.

    Msi shows a gpu usage spike to 100%, that in normal conditions doesnt go more than 50%(spikes)

    Gpu gtx 780

    submitted by /u/transformer19-ch
    [link] [comments]

    Whoa.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment