• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Company of Heroes Ragdoll makes the game better

    Company of Heroes Ragdoll makes the game better


    Ragdoll makes the game better

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:12 AM PST

    It’s Friday, Bois !

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:40 PM PST

    How can I fix a bugsplat issue?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    I have tried every fix I can come across between reddit and the forums. I'm at a loss here.

    Every time I load up the game and either quit or finish a mission I get a bugsplat and lose all progress.

    I cant find a fix to this..

    I can attach the bugsplat report if it helps.

    submitted by /u/yuristocrat
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest laptop that runs coh2 1v1 well??

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Used is ok. help!

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Is mechanized assault worth it? 1v1 and 2v2

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I had a game recently as ost were (1v1) where I tried going mainly armor (cuz of cargo truck) and two grenz with support infantry. (Sadly had to leave mid game.) But was wondering if the armor/mech ost play style is viable, and if this doctrine was worth it.

    submitted by /u/iamvoid56
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment