• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Company of Heroes The Squad (including 5 star kubelwagen)

    Company of Heroes The Squad (including 5 star kubelwagen)


    The Squad (including 5 star kubelwagen)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Soo how can a Maxim destroy a building ?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:44 AM PST

    Did someone say Ober Kommando West?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Are the Clown Cars and shock troopers REALLY OP?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Im a rather new player to coh2 and I really want to know if the Clown car and shocktrooper tactics are as good as eveyone says.

    submitted by /u/OOOOOOF4244
    [link] [comments]

    /r/companyofheroes hit 20k subscribers yesterday

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Please Change my View, Penal sticky satchel charge animation is unbearably slow and often won't start. Bug?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:56 PM PST

    PLEASE READ AND RESPOND WITH EITHER CONSTRUCTIVE OR DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, THANK YOU. I REALLY THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS MECHANIC BUT THAT'S MY OPINION.

    When playing on multiplayer and I lose I typically blame myself. However I'm 100% convinced that the Soviet satchel charge animation needs fixed. I can't tell you how many time my penals were adjacent to tank and won't throw the satchel charge. I end up running after light tanks because the animation will never start quickly enough. When they finally throw, the tank is half way across the map and gets a hit on it. While the penals die taking roughly 5-10 seconds to start the animation. In comparison, the panzer Faust is quick and multiple squads can do it. Eliminating a tank that takes a wrong turn with 100% accuracy and it being a moving target. The Soviet animation is buggy because it can't handle moving targets and will either get too close or not close enough. This leaves them running halfway across the map until they can get a NFL quarterback style throw from the entire length of a football field as it unrealistically flys through the air over grenadiers and bunkers defying basic physics.

    Was this always like this? It defeat the effectiveness of penals? I get it for the sake that it's heavy but is this not a problem?

    Please Change my View.

    Historically this MUST be unrealistically right?

    I'm seriously considering contacting relic and showing them my clips of soldiers dying while never throwing a charge at a tank right next to them while rapidly spamming X to get them to throw. I wonder how can a heavy tank hit and run my penals while I can't visa versa?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Vet 3 UC rampage is cut short by enemies surrendering out of fear.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:38 PM PST

    USF team player team killing.... wtf

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    guy been in 3 of my games saying the devs are nazi supportors and the latest balance patch proves it. I ask him why the hell is he fkn playing then? says instead of uninstalling hes going to do this to see how long it take to get his ass banned? How the hell do I report this guy man? WOW im so pissed...

    God forbid someone types shit or fuck but yeah saying everyone who plays the germans wished the nazi's won the war is all okay huh? My favorite shit he said "hitler lived through ww2 and became a relic dev" like WHAT?!?!?!?!

    WHAT THE FK!?!?!?!??

    edit: He makes nothing but mortars and bombs your base like the bastard he is...

    submitted by /u/ienferblaze
    [link] [comments]

    Heat-seeking AT grenade

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Anti personnel grenades.. how do they work?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    How do grenades do the most damage? I find them very inconsistent, sometimes when im US and trow a grenade on a unit behind a stone wall with green cover, they take very little damage.

    When im on green cover and a grenade is thrown at me, I loose a whole squad of obers.

    Are some nades stronger than others? I know the wehr rifle nade is meh but good range but the British one seems like a nuke.

    Does yellow cover help? Is it better to dodge along side cover or go in the open? Does cover reduce or increase the nade damage?

    submitted by /u/samir500l
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods or ways to add the squad list in the top right corner from CoH2 to CoH1?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Can't access campaign.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I bought a CoH bundle a while ago on steam. Everything works fine except the campaign. Whenever I try to play it I get "error loading scenario". I tried googling it but didn't find any solution. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/w47155
    [link] [comments]

    How do you use map vetos?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:24 AM PST

    I can see the ability to click on map and make 1 red but it doesn't do anything.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment