• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Company of Heroes Anyone else get randomly disconnected from the relic servers today?

    Company of Heroes Anyone else get randomly disconnected from the relic servers today?


    Anyone else get randomly disconnected from the relic servers today?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    What is the purpose of time-based delays for Tanks? (Heavy Tank Change Discussion.)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    ((Brainstorming about alternatives to time-based delays.))

    I'm not a fan of this scenario, either: wiping a Tiger, then 5 seconds later another Tiger appearing.

    But -- in theory -- I'd rather have the costing or counters create a disincentive, and not a timer. (AKA wow that's a lot of AT, I probably shouldn't spend on another Heavy. (If I got your first one, you should tactically think about building something else.)

    What about you?

    https://www.coh2.org/topic/103708/changes-for-heavies

    How could that be accomplished?

    My thoughts are something like making Heavies better at something specific (less general) thus opening up counters more easily, or just overall increasing costs until they are borderline a bad choice or at least a last minute choice. They are already in theory there, because you don't buy them unless you have all the resources you need, but maybe making them increasingly more expensive puts them even another step further.

    I realize "I get steamrolled by Heavies" is already a problem for the game, so maybe -- increase both Heavy cost AND AT cost, but make AT more effective against Heavies?

    submitted by /u/nathanfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    COH Shoutcast #4: Hubris & Calamity [OMGmod]

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:49 AM PST

    How TF I play MP?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Title. Seeing the posts here has made me think about trying the multiplayer, but... What do I do? I think I'm gonna be primarily playing Soviets and using tanks btw. My favorite Doctrine is Armored Assault.

    submitted by /u/TitanBrass
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting game highlight: Mines and T70 win games

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Commonity map: Europe Front world war 1940

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Im about posting this here because new steam system is limiting views and il need people testing the map and giving me feedback. Because i have no time to test it myself. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1986708249

    And this is discoed link for community. And the feedback https://discord.gg/9zYS2nh

    submitted by /u/Soope_S
    [link] [comments]

    Update / patch release date?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:47 PM PST

    When can I finally use brits lol

    submitted by /u/molo1605
    [link] [comments]

    German Infantry Doctrine Grenadiers?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    How does do the 5 man grenadier squads from the OST German Infantry doctrine compare to standard LMG Grenadiers? Does it sacrifice damage to have an extra member, or is it a straight upgrade? Also, I notice that they have a rifle symbol under their unit symbol, does this mean that they have g-43's?

    submitted by /u/SuperAttackSquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have a map discussion?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Which maps do you think are the best and which do you think are in balanced/bad/you usually veto?

    submitted by /u/mattbackster
    [link] [comments]

    Playing against AI

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Hey. I'm new and trying to learn the game by playing against AI. What I experience is that the AI is bombarding me with artillery all the time and it is pretty frustrating. Is this common in multiplayer games? What are some counters to this? And if it's not common, can you disable it for the AI somehow?

    submitted by /u/Fenris05
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment