• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Company of Heroes smoking gun team killer 4v4

    Company of Heroes smoking gun team killer 4v4


    smoking gun team killer 4v4

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    if you guys see smoking gun as a teammate just leave he will start base killing if you leave him alone or he loses a push this happened twice being paired with him

    submitted by /u/barbarianb0b
    [link] [comments]

    Army strengths and weaknesses?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I'm still quite new to the game, I have managed to stop being insulted and actually make smart or game changing decisions in multiplayer but I believe i'm still missing a lot of info on each army.

    submitted by /u/Emoca2
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to win during late game [2V2]

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:59 AM PST

    I'm struggling constantly to win during late game, no matter what the faction and game mode : 1v1, 2v2 doesn't matter I still get destroyed with my friend when we reach rank 9 (we usually are around rank 7).
    Most of my games usually happens like this :
    early game is fine, I often manage to take fuel point and VP even if it's closer to the ennemy base than mine. Most of the time i'm only using infantry without squad weapons and getting away with it because i'm better than my opponents at microing my infantry.
    Mid-game is also fine, I stall with infantr and, AT team (Panzerfusilier with panzershrek/PIAT engineer/etc) and wait for a medium tank before pushing.
    Late game : if my teammates did well on his side, we often push to the ennemy base and win. If he did not, the game stall for 15 min, it degenerates into a tank destroyer line battle and we get destroyed (especially me not gonna lie.) I somehow mitigate this issue by lining heavy tank : KT, Churchill and KV2 mainly because they are shell-sponge.

    So I came to 2 conclusions :
    -Running a mix of infantry/armored forces without any regimental weapons reach it's limit to rank 8/9 for me.
    -I can't into tank battle.

    So, questions :
    -How do you incorporate squad weapons in your army?
    -Is my infantry play too heavy? I run a "4 base AI squad and 2 AT squad" build, sometimes with a MG or a mortar for offense/defense.
    -Unregarding of the faction, what to do when game turn into a tank battle? I'm left clueless when I'm facing a big quantity of tank, is it the moment where it's time to trade unit?

    Sorry for my bad english, not my native language.

    submitted by /u/Iron_Lys
    [link] [comments]

    Ploiesti Outskirts V2: New Flow, New Workshop Link, Better Map https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1989719576

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:36 PM PST

    How do you effectively counter a skilled Axis opponent? [Soviets] [4v4]

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    I used to rush T1 and get penals & clown car, but I realized how great the smoke barrage and flare ability is for the Soviet mortar. Because of this, I changed my build order to:

    T1, Conscripts, Mortar, Maxim, Conscripts, Molotov, Maxim, Guards, Guards, T3, Anti tank grenades, conscript reserves, T4, T34/85, (Katyusha or T34/85), T34/85

    Despite having an impressive roster of units, it seems skilled players can counter attack far to easily. I get it you should use a flare and then target the MG for a smoke barrage depending on what your doing, but I've been countered by two mortar halftracks with MGs and support infantry that was unbreakable. Granted a Zis gun would have helped, However my maxim would get grenaded since it doesn't suppress well and probably couldn't protect the Zis firing.

    In a separate game I encountered an UNGODLY Fallschirmjaeger spam that is nearly impossible to beat since they shred through Maxims while being suppressed. These units are so unbelievably BULLSHIT that I had to wait for T4 and Katyushas to counter them while they already have tanks.

    What else can I do? The game even says that combined arms is resource intensive tactic as the Soviets, but it seems to me (incoming unpopular opinion) that the Maxims and Mortars have been nerfed into oblivion. Is the only viable strategy to spam scout cars and use Penals to swarm them?

    This isn't meant to be a rant, I'm just out of ideas, any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    This is undoubtedly a stupid question, but in your experience, do you think any of the vehicle camos give you a slightly advantage over other players?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:23 PM PST

    I know that units automatically shoot and you can look on the minimap which is why'd it be a minuscule advantage.

    I'm talking about the vehicle skins.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Are you justified in quitting a match if a teammates refuses to listen to pings and won't do anything except defend one spot?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:43 PM PST

    I was playing on La Gleize and two teammates kept pushing for the oil on the enemy's side of the map. I would constantly ping things like our oil sector is under attack or help go for Victory points but they just kept on charging. I typed GO RIGHT a few times and I would ping what we need but they still wouldn't listen. Eventually I had it playing (1v2 ocassionally v3) and I just quit. Am I wrong for quitting? I do feel bad for abandoning them but I feel like what I asked them to do was reasonable, no?

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard problems

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:43 PM PST

    Hey, in the last two or more months, i have a new problem.

    im using multiple languages in my pc, and noticed that when i start coh , my keyboard got stuck only on one language. (and i need to fix it through the keyboard settings).

    has anyone experienced it? do you know why?

    submitted by /u/1net1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment