• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Company of Heroes Man I love this physics engine

    Company of Heroes Man I love this physics engine


    Man I love this physics engine

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:23 PM PST

    When your comrades ask hows the defense going

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Flashbanging yourself with a large amount of repair

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Has Angermünde turned into a 3v3 map?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Hello there, sometime back then I played Angermünde in a custom game and it was 4v4, wanted to play it with my friends and nothing, is there any way to get the 4v4 version of that map?

    submitted by /u/Brasil_Empire
    [link] [comments]

    Festung support doctrine

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PST

    So I'm a relatively new player to the game with barely 70 hours, usually play 1 vs 1 as whermarcht. And I really love to use the festung support doctrine dk why but seeing mortars firing makes me excited. But I seem to lose most of the time so does anybody have tips on effectively using this strategy ?

    submitted by /u/detective-trap
    [link] [comments]

    Why do dead bodies bounce?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PST

    You'll watch a model go down, lay in the dirt dead as hell for about one and a half seconds, and then he'll bounce upwards like a goddam tennis ball. What the heck is going on?

    submitted by /u/ElEvz
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to fix this? Am I the only one with that problem?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:32 AM PST

    How long have you been playing the COH Series for?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Just realized I have been playing this game since 2010 lol.. I have thousands of hours clocked in between 1 and 2, and still have yet to master this game lol..

    submitted by /u/zacwegman
    [link] [comments]

    So finally I've made a proper flank and P4 finished it!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I found a bug, the map Rzhev Winter uses summer skins instead of winter skins.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PST

    That's all, it bothers me a bit though.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    How to use köngstiger?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Each time I deploy it. At least 1 situation out of 10 happens.

    1: King tiger god mode

    2: Witness the conscript AT grenade spam

    3: Nobody expects the 2 British AT gun emplacements

    4: Firefly stunning rockets

    5: Strength in SU-85s

    6: Lack of tanks to support king tiger

    7: Horde (3) of IS-2s

    8: You got pioneers rocket blobs, we got penal C4 satchel.

    9: Unexpected landmines

    10: Unlimited T-34 Rams

    It feels like King tiger is really bad even with backup. Either I'm being brain dead with the late game or I'm starting to miss the soviet tanks

    Edit: Firefly not comet

    submitted by /u/Agent_Nightfall
    [link] [comments]

    Never gotten this error before. Anyone know what to do here?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:53 AM PST

    PSA: If servers are down and you just want to play against AI anyways, go off-line on Steam.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PST

    COH2 won't care in that case and you'll be able to host a server with bots, for some reason you can't do that when you're online but the server is down.

    submitted by /u/ARandomNameInserted
    [link] [comments]

    Iron harvest?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:26 PM PST

    So guys, what do you think about the upcoming game Iron Harvest? I know we have seen sofar only gameplays from alpha, but I am interested. Personally I think those mechs look just cool but the gameplay doesn't look so tense and action like CoH2.

    submitted by /u/Raven19999
    [link] [comments]

    "Hosting game failed. The network is not ready"

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:03 AM PST

    This message has been bugging me out, ever since I restarted my router this has been happening. My wifi is good, I've changed the connection multiple times, I've restarted my computer and the game uninstalled itself, once it was redownloaded the same message appears. Help, please.

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting game failed. The network is not ready.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Why doesn't fire do more damage or suppression? It seems so odd to me, Am I suppose to believe that infantry standing in an inferno can fire normally while being "licked" by flames?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PST

    It just bothers me that the flamethrower upgrade for engineers has little to no utility mid or late game vs blobs. Or flamethrower tanks can be countered by simply blobing more anti-infantry when I'm firing directly at them and they act normally only taking area of effect damage.

    No doubt, this game is well balanced for 1v1 or 2v2. However if someone builds a blob, grenades can be thrown at the mg suppressing them, and with enough men you can blob over shock troops and flamethrower tanks. I know its not meant for 4v4 or 3v3 yada yada.. but when it consist of the majority of players I think blobs are a big problem that needs more effective counters. Have you ever played chess and won with only pawns? I didn't think so...

    Edit: it might be a better idea, to add suppression and reduce AOE damage. There is little to no penalty of literally walking through fire to attack.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone getting the “Hosting game failed. The network is not ready” message when trying to do a custom game or auto match?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Why the AssGren hate?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:27 AM PST

    I tried Assgrens in 1v1 as Ostheer with the Mechanized Assault Commander and AssGrens just dominate the early game. So why the hate? (FYI, I'm a fairly new player.)

    submitted by /u/Normaliali
    [link] [comments]

    Do Le.IG 18 barrage bulletins (like smaller cooldown) apply to feuersturm incediary barrage ability?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PST

    just got feuersturm, dunno should i put on Le.IG bulletins on

    submitted by /u/CytrynQa22
    [link] [comments]

    On open maps (4v4, 3v3) in multiplayer, how do you keep your AT guns safe when players deliberately charge them, doing donuts and block them from moving?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Edit: I play as Soviets.

    Also guns that can't retreat, i.e. Raketenwerfer.

    Do mines work? I just thought of this. (I think this is probably the best idea)

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment