• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Company of Heroes LEGO Oberkommando West Command HQ (WIP) Thought I'd share with yall

    Company of Heroes LEGO Oberkommando West Command HQ (WIP) Thought I'd share with yall


    LEGO Oberkommando West Command HQ (WIP) Thought I'd share with yall

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    We won at the end, only 13 VP's left. Very close game.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Penal Build vs. OKW

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I've been rocking a Penal build against OKW players with mixed results.

    I go normally T1 > Cons > M4 > Penal > Penal > Penal

    Basically, I seem to have good results early game and control the map, but somehow OKW still seems to keep pumping out units and the shit really hits the fan when he gets a tank out.

    Basically, my AT seems to be crap. I tend to go for T3 and get some T40 tanks out, but these get minced. The Penals can be great AT, but require upgrading and you need to get pretty close.

    What can I do? Basically unless I've absolutely stomped them, they're able to more than hold their own and get a tank which decides the game.

    Should I sack off T3 and go to T2 first, for Maxims and ZiS to lock down the progress I have made?

    submitted by /u/TheElderTitan
    [link] [comments]

    Should we get another axis faction for the game

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Maybe I'll balance it, since there are 3 allied factions but only 2 axis factions.

    submitted by /u/Captain_bias
    [link] [comments]

    Best faction for all units 172 mod?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    You guys ever played 1? If so, what is your favourite and the best faction there?

    submitted by /u/DownvoteMaster98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment