• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Company of Heroes Feuersturm General Takes Matters Into His Own Hands

    Company of Heroes Feuersturm General Takes Matters Into His Own Hands


    Feuersturm General Takes Matters Into His Own Hands

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    h m m m m m m

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Gonna have a tough time explaining this one to the Kommandant, Jerry.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    USF Counter strats for tigers?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    With this latest meta I find myself facing a Tiger in nearly every match I play. I'm curious how you USF players like to counter it. Personally, if I suspect my opponent is saving for a Tiger I will get a Sherman out ASAP and melt some infantry while he has no armor. I can usually get a Jackson out very soon after they call in their Tiger. Once the Tiger is on the field, I play passively and use probing attacks to draw the Tiger out. After getting 2-3 shots off with the Jackson, the big cat retreats and I then play extremely aggressive while it is repairing. I also try to wipe vetted engineers if I get the chance as this can really hamper the enemy's repair speed. Let me know what counters you guys use.

    submitted by /u/kiwithebun
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s reminisce about old patches

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I wasn't even Panzer-fishing today, but I got lucky.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    USF meta?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Been out of the game for a while so I'm wondering if heavy cavalry is still the go-to commander for USF 1v1.

    submitted by /u/kiwithebun
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to report or avoid spoilsports like this? He was doing this almost the whole 4v4 game.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Obligatory Can't Wait for Patch Post

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Can I get some booyas in the comments for the 20 minute heavy meta to be nerfed, heavies to be nerfed and no more instant re-call in heavies after death?

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    EZ8 Crushes 11 PGrens

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Anyones menu is now like this?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    So close, only 5 points

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Where to find COH2 unit/map breakdowns?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Has anyone made something like Wikipedia for COH? The fandom wikia is ok but I'm looking for "woah that's a thing" info like how it's better to use yellow cover over green at point blank, or the whole rail in Nexus is yellow cover, or how in the world does an USF ambulance does the opposite of what it's supposed to do. Is there some sort of page or book that has these?

    submitted by /u/Dolecto
    [link] [comments]

    How does veterancy work on captured OKW vehicles?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    I did some testing recently, I captured an OKW tank with a VC and RE, I vetted them up and the max was veteran 3, but then how do the buffs work for the vehicle? Do the vet 4 and vet 5 buffs that OKW would have are just gone and you would only have up to vet 3 buffs? Or do the buffs from vet 4 and vet 5 still apply?

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    How do I select all units in CoH2?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    The first game had the shield on the right hand side. I only see the the individual shield icon for each unit in the upper right.

    Is there supposed to be something else up there? Does the problem lie with my HUD settings or resolution?

    submitted by /u/banzaizach
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Soviet faction have the highest man power bleed with infantry? I know that many tout the six man squads to be much better than 4. However do they actually translate into being +33% "more effective" than their Axis counterparts?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Soviets often end up being the linchpin of the allied faction due to their wide unit roster and large player base. However, I was wondering how their reinforce rates compare.

    For instance, 1 conscript squad cost 240 initially and 25 to reinforce, up to a total of 5 (since one member must be alive) for 125 MP. Penal Battalions cost 300 initially and 27 to reinforce for 135 MP.

    1 Grenadiers squad cost 240 MP and 28 to reinforce for 84 MP total. 1 Volksgrenadier squad cost 260 MP and 25 to reinforce for 100 MP.

    Penal battalion can spend 60 munitions for PTRS rifles, while Grenadiers can spend 60 munitions for a MG 42. Additionally Volksgrenadier can spend 60 munitions for StG 44's.

    (I haven't factored in unit manpower maintenance yet, so I'll consider there to still be uncontrolled variables).

    I left out conscript since their 50 munitions, 7 man squad, reload and combat bonuses, as well as, reinforcements rate is obviously very good. When getting into late game, this more than makes up for the conscript squads shortcomings in both the early and mid stages of the game.

    Now let's talk about gameplay: both conscript squads and penal squads can easily defeat early enemy infantry, part of this is having a higher rate of fire or longer range weapons, but once the game extends into the mid game, when most of these upgrades are presented, it seems to me that the Soviets are dealt a large blow to their economy at this point by reinforcing six man squads and taking more damage do to the Ostheer MG wielding Grenadiers, and Volksgrenadier yielding StG44's. Mid game has the highest infantry manpower bleed since in the late game people focus on defending their territory to get tanks or don't reinforce squads to get tanks even faster.

    I've always felt that axis players can always out blob me if I try, since while casualties are more forgiving, they're more expensive to reinforce and you end up doing this frequently.

    I just want to know if Soviets always dedicate more manpower at the cost of combat effectiveness? And, if or if not, at what point would you have to "break even" either as Axis or Allies?

    (If I make any calculation errors in cost please inform me so I can change it, thanks).

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Ban Question

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Would it be feasible to have a 1 commander ban per player? or something of the sort? Probably not yea? Like League or something having commander be chosen after being matched and seeing the map or something?

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Save feature not working for CoH2

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I'm on the fourth mission of the campaign, The Miraculous Winter, and the save button isn't working. There is one save that works fine from the beginning of the level, but any new saves I make don't show up.

    I don't give my saves the same name .

    submitted by /u/banzaizach
    [link] [comments]

    Sherman 76 Rounds

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Both rounds are described as being good against vehicles. Which one is best against infantry and which one should be used against tanks?

    submitted by /u/S3pt3mber
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome T-34 play.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment