• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Company of Heroes When your infrared xray radar truck spots a blob

    Company of Heroes When your infrared xray radar truck spots a blob


    When your infrared xray radar truck spots a blob

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I have been making a lot of cinematic screenshots Pt.4

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I have been making a lot of cinematic screenshots Pt.4 submitted by /u/Silent_Krysis
    [link] [comments]

    Kubel

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    The USF M15 AA has such amazing potential but horrible controls

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I love and hate this vehicle. You gotta reverse it everywhere so it can shoot, but the vehicle AI wants to drive nose first at everything. When it is stationary, the 37mm auto gun can chew up almost every light vehicle except the Luchs if it can fire first, but it is a gamble if the truck will fire at the right target.

    If you try to click a target, often times the driver will decide you meant for him to drive right at the target instead of allowing the gunner to readjust his aim. Unlike other units, you cant just tell them to attack and then stop; this usually cancels the target designation so they choose a random target instead.

    M15, why can't you be normal!!!

    submitted by /u/USSZim
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer universal upgrades like in COH1 or individual upgrades like COH2?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    It's been a while since I played COH1, so bear with me.

    Iirc, some upgrades like BARs and 76mm Sherman guns were unlocked as tech and then applied to every existing and later unit. Others, like the Sherman crab flail and 50 cal were upgraded on an individual basis (correct me if I'm wrong)

    Which style do you prefer, or how would you like to see upgrades implemented in CoH3?

    submitted by /u/USSZim
    [link] [comments]

    Mosquito Smasher - Android Game

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I have made new small android game, it is perfect when you are bored and you want your time to pass. It keeps you focused and you always want to try again to get that new high score. I really would be glad if you check it and let me know what you think about it.

    Check it here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GamesPot.MosquitoSmash

    About game: If you are filled with rage by those bugs like mosquito,flies going around your house biting you,not letting you to sleep or just by their appearance this is the perfect game to unleash your anger. As the mosquito spawn randomly on the screen you have 1.5s to kill mosquito but be careful you can't miss it, you miss it you lose. This game is very entertaining it keeps you focused and you will always go for new high score. Do not let that mosquito escape, smash 'em!

    submitted by /u/maglichito
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best "Running people over" tank?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Just curious. I heard the M10, Cromwell, and Valentine are supposedly decent, but I don't know if they all can squish infantry.

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    Mortars are a trap to trick bad players into spending manpower on a horrible unit.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Every single mortar in this game is a flaming pile of garbage.

    They don't counter buildings, they don't counter emplacements.

    Barrage ability is a joke.

    They're so terrible at their most basic job of clearing buildings that every competitive map rework is just moving + nerfing buildings.

    They fail so much at their job that buildings become impossible to assault for a few factions, and trivial nuisances for factions that have a counter that actually works (flamethrowers and incendiary nades).

    I was around when everyone cried over the laserbeam ost mortar that got nerfed into oblivion, I was there for the crying over the 120 wiping squads on autofire before it was nerfed into oblivion. I have seen the introduction of the t0 mortar for USF (useless) and I have lived through the repeated nerfs to the pak howie for no reason. The overreaction from relic (these changes predate amateur balance team) made it so that mortars are simply a mistake to buy in every scenario. It has been YEARS since mortars were a viable unit with no correction from relic.

    Relic, let them be buffed.

    submitted by /u/EvilTribble
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone 1v1 Training?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Looking for good players to consistently/repeatedly 1v1 with, and give me feedback during and/or after each game. I likewise would do the same. We can also do 2's, should the skill level between us be competitive.

    I have over 1k hours, I'm not terrible. But definitely not special either. I'm fun, nice, totally not rude (I know, rare) FYI, I work, my availability is spotty, so patience and flexibility is required, this is more of a long term thing.

    Additional Request: I would also like to be able to talk general strategy, bounce ideas, and also cheat mode test different battle compositions (static testing sometimes doesn't provide the best data). I also would reciprocate any testing or strategy requests as often as I'm able. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Spades68
    [link] [comments]

    Infantry shooting at jadgtiger/elefant with SMGs?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I was curious: whats up with standard infantry (SMGs, Rifles, even Snipers) shooting at heavily armored tanks they have no hope of EVER penetrating, not even in the back... why do they do that?

    I'd rather they save their ammo so they don't have to reload when its actually needed.

    I've even seen some infantry (seemingly) prioritizing shooting elefants over soldaten... why?

    The worst is when my soviet sniper gives away his position to shoot at a Tiger -- its like wtf dude? Are you retarded?

    Does infantry prioritize shooting other infantry over shooting a jadgtiger, or are they weighed equally?

    Its really silly to me. Hoping to get some explanation.

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2: best OKW strategies and commanders today, beside tips

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    as the title says, i'm interested on playing as OKW now, but i have no idea how to best use then, tips?

    submitted by /u/Paul1568
    [link] [comments]

    I suck pls help.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    So I mostly play with my friend who always plays the wehrmacht, and I usually play the american. He usually just turtles the shit out of choke points with bunkers. I try to mortar them but he just counters my mortars with his. And after like 10 minutes of me trying to break through this shit show of bunkers and flacks he sends a blob of grenadiers with shreks and wipes me out. I kinda just started and I was wondering what I could do to counter this. Btw this is the first coh

    submitted by /u/plsdontcyberbullyme
    [link] [comments]

    Coh 2 permanent settings?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    I'm from Steam. My laptop can run Anti aliasing: High. Everything high actually. But it said my laptop is not compatible but I play it and I'm fine.

    But every time I open COH2 it reset to the wackiest setting available and set everything to low. I hate to change it everytime. Is it somehow possible for me to make it permanent?

    submitted by /u/DownvoteMaster98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment