• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Company of Heroes 2020 Winter Balance Patch live!

    Company of Heroes 2020 Winter Balance Patch live!


    2020 Winter Balance Patch live!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    And now... The patch is LIVE!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Is this boi going to be permanent on the stats screen now?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    The 2020 Winter Balance Patch is looking very scrumptious.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Sim City taken to the extreme.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    WW1 Is Back! ^.^

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Congratulations to the balance team on an OUTSTANDING patch thats hit while we are entrenched in our houses. Pls buff brits. I am genuinely sorry, but this game is so good now, I'm so happy we have this BT to fix this broken ass game .- So glad fall lost thier faust and their ability to capture territory, that is fair.

    MVGame

    $1311567 No Key was the best part of this patch. However, $156718 No Key was really lacking, I think next patch will fix that. $1476541 No Key was definitely my favorite. I don't know why brits nerfed no keys when other factions have keys, why Relic? Balance team should bring other factions in line with UKF by giving them No Key as well. Oh, and all factions should have 180 mp healing that can cap too. But my Brit medic cannot heal inside trench (huge oversight pls fix). Or if cant cap have Wehrmacht healing bunker lock down territory must destroy to cap territory point. My trenches are locking down my enemies more than Corona.

    Why can OKW spam incendiary nades against my trenches? Pls nerf incen nade cost, they are spammed against my trenches.

    Being able to press the same hotkey to both upgrade and build structures is so micro efficient.

    God tank 152 pls buff. I love ele doc. Mark vehicle should have a 3 mincool down to match heavy tanks it destorys. SO GLAD that IS-2 armor nerf is enabling more stug-based strategies.

    On average I am seeing an average of 0 more mediums a game. Heavy tank meta confirmed dead. I am happy. But my brummar needs more armor, it is still getting penetrated by Jackson and AVRE.

    To agree, press "A." To disagree, press "A."

    Why do I have to pay for Thompsons on my 5-man call-in Infantry Section?

    submitted by /u/islaminmyintel
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with double snipers as USF

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Any advice on this? Just played a game where double snipers basically sat in the middle of the map killing infantry i pushed with, supported by grens and paks so I couldn't push with vehicles either

    I know there was probably a way around it but I just want to get some advice from you guys

    submitted by /u/kitty_k4ts
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone seen the new assault squadron(SMG) type for UKF. Ugly as hell .

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    The new patch is really buggy for UKF this time.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    The new patch is really buggy for UKF this time.

    $11183414 No Key

    Ah yes, '$11183414 No Key' - the most secret and powerful weapon in the british arsenal.

    Furthermore the medics are really buggy as well. I'm kinda impressed that voice acting went to medics, though what I am pissed about is that the automatic healing doesn't happen as immediately as other medics.

    This should be fixed as I don't want to keep individually healing squads with the new medics, as it's an unecessary micro tax.

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    What is the efficiency stat?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    In the post game screens there is a tab with the units you built and their efficiency. What does that mean?

    For instance, 145% efficiency vs 800% efficiency?

    submitted by /u/PixelPsyche
    [link] [comments]

    why does tightrope call the 75mm howcar the 'scott'?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Anyone know why tightrope calls the american 75mm motorized howitzer carriage 'the scott'?

    Also where did 'tommy' squads come from? I mainly hear this from AE. Aren't infantry sections only upgraded with thompsons via 1 commander? I call them that myself now too as I love the name.

    Just curious, thanks all!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing on match loading

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Basically what the title says. Over the last 6 games I have tried to start, the game has crashed as in the match loading screen 5 times. The only time this didnt happen was when I loaded in first.

    I have the latest updates for my drivers and for windows, and I have the patch installed.

    submitted by /u/OldSchooler22
    [link] [comments]

    Do minesweeper prevent/deactivate manual detonation explosives?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I'm talking demo charges from the SU engineers, UKF commandos and the OKW Goliath.

    submitted by /u/omegaphoenix068
    [link] [comments]

    Can Soviet fear propaganda, incendary barrages and IL-2 anti-tank rocket runs get buffs? I know that all tall order, but each of these suffer greatly from utility or adequacy.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    First off I think we can agree on fear propaganda being a dud. Already it's very situational if you need to stop infantry. However unlike in CoH1, fear propaganda doesn't force squads to retreat back to base. Instead they can be pinned and recover afterwards. This isn't useful if your

    retreating badly injured units since squads can recover and wipe your squads on retreat.

    trying to hold a point and have to retreat since they can just capture it and be fine. I'm not saying it was a balanced ability in CoH1, but at least it had the added effect of guaranteed retreat that made it more appealing. It, like incendary artillery isn't about damage or killing units these munitions strikes are all about area of denial and they suck at their job. Incendary barrages are highly variable meaning even if you directly strike a victory point to deny it, it won't cover the whole point.

    When compared to OKW Zeroing artillery, you pay 300 munitions for a 100% area of denial in a large radius for 1 minute. I say 100% because it's so potent by ramping up that your highly unlikely to lose units unless your fighting outside the circle, giving you vision.

    When Compared to UKF perimeter overwatch you pay 225 munitions for 120 seconds of area of denial. Which will constantly harass enemy units trying to capture territory.

    Sector artillery is very similar to Zeroing artillery as it pummels the ground in the area immediately killing units and denies a large area as well. Allied players on the forum have expressed alot of genuine frustration about how good the area of denial is

    https://www.coh2.org/topic/84672/okw-sector-assault-needs-to-be-fixed-asap

    https://www.coh2.org/topic/85288/the-overwatch-problem

    USF has the insane 240 mm Howitzer barrage that is able to decimate targets in an area and is excellent area of denial.

    The point is that Soviets have the most lacking call in artillery in the game. I know your thinking "Stop complaining, Soviet artillery is much cheaper and they have a Katyusha". But at what cost? If the nature of this game is cheaper but less effective and expensive but more effective then axis would always have an advantage.

    Hypothetically, make a doctrine where everything is cut in half. Incendary barrages are even cheaper but even less effective. Marked target is cheaper 50% but 50% less effective. Vehicles repairs are 50% cheaper but 50% slower. The point is that it would make that doctrine the worst in the game since it lacks any specialization or skill in its Jack of all traits. The Katyusha is a risk already, and unless I'm wrong, do the other factions have to pay 360 MP and 85 Fuel when their planes get shot down using their abilities?

    You end up wasting more munitions with less effective abilities is my point, I sincerely doubt you can rebut this since part of avoiding resources float is using your doctrine.

    My final point is that the IL2 rocket strike is fine, except for one aspect.

    Besides the inevitable comment accusing me of not knowing it's a linear ability, which it obviously is.

    The rockets strike will 8/10 overshoot the tank and miss striking the ground behind it or in front of it. Can it please actually hit the tank instead of being random where the rockets will hit in the line? Or at least show on the strike path where the rocket will hit when I immobilize a tank?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    What does fear propaganda artillery do?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Seriously what does it do? It obviously doesn't damage anyone, how does it help?

    submitted by /u/L0kidog
    [link] [comments]

    WC 51 w/ .50cal efficiency - squad in back?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I love the WC51, think the .50cal upgrades a bit slowly but that isn't what we are here to talk about.

    Putting a squad in the back after you upgrade your .50cal is.

    Does anyone ever find it worth it? It feels weird to me not to have a unit operate at its full potential -- but I've not had good results using it as green cover.

    In order to stay out of snare range, I engage near max range. This makes whatever I put in there useless, unless maybe I through in some rear echelon for extra repairs.

    Has anyone had any success with this? I usually consider it too squishy to load riflemen and push an MG flank, but perhaps some of you have had great success with it?

    Any advice appreciated!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    :/

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    New USF Commander idea.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    This will probably never happen, but considering how historically inaccurate this game is, I would personally like to see it happen. The Devils Brigade, there I said it. Yes I know the USF has para's and rangers, but how cool would it be to have a special operations company, consisting of elite allied infantry (rangers, and Paras) , and for the cost of 600mp a 6 man squad of insanely accurate rifleman carrying Thompsons. The trade off would be that these guys don't have any weapons slots, but they access to frags, incendiarys, Anti tank satchels, and smoke.

    Before Y'all get all weird, and start bashing on the idea, note that it is just an idea. It's not like I'm asking for a Blood Ravens Tactical Marine Squad. Oh, and for the other two call ins.

    1. Radio Operator with the ability to coordinate airstrikes, and artillery. so basically I&R pathfinders with stock artillery, and strafing runs.
    2. Air supremacy operations.
    submitted by /u/iheath99
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter snipers as okw?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Which one of okw's units has a accuracy bonus against snipers? I get pretty Rekt whenever brit player goes snipers. Kubelwagon is not good enough because all he needs to do is screen his sniper with any one squad.

    submitted by /u/SavioroftheWest
    [link] [comments]

    Tiger Ace in the Field? Game Over? I Don't Think So!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Requesting some tips

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    So yeah, I just bought the game and have around 40 hours in, I'm familiar with the basics and the abilities of all the troops, but I'm still trash, to give you a bit of a insight of how I play. I use the soviets almost exclusively. I love to use penals with AT rifles to rush tanks and infantry and for vehicles I use almost none, but when I do, I use KV-1's or if my teammates got the enemy armor pinned down I just spam Katushya, generally on the start of the game I build 1 conscript squad and build a field hospital, with my engineers I build the building to train my penals, I always place down mines and explosive charges down near points, I Build most of the time fuel cashes on the points. The engineers I keep at base and upgrade them with the hazard package to rep my vehicles

    I really need some tips, cuz i never have one a single battle, I only play 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 with randoms

    Or if ya wanna play with me, My username is Vajer331

    submitted by /u/Vajer331
    [link] [comments]

    Do allies have a critical hit ability that abandons full health vehicles?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Yesterday, my team and i were playing a 4v4 on hill 400. My team mate had just got his Sturmtiger out. At one point he rolled out to the center to hit a blob capping the vp but suddenly something hit the tank and it was abandoned at full health! Of course a couple of seconds later a conscript squad hops in and ducks with the heavy :(

    What happened? Does anyone know? Can all heavy tanks be one shot abandoned by chance?

    Edit: a word

    submitted by /u/toothynoodly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment