• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes Kübelwagen too OP. Lelic pls nerf.

    Company of Heroes Kübelwagen too OP. Lelic pls nerf.


    Kübelwagen too OP. Lelic pls nerf.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    WTF Patch is This?? Pink and Chrome...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Tiger brutally runs over Soviet dreams and aspirations

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Apparently you can panzerfaust people

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Retreating won't save you.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Jackson still = Good:)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I got into an hour and a half slug fest with some wehrmacht, and okw. With vet 3 paras gaurding the flank with lmgs/ zooks and a vet 3 major dropping arty everywhere. Those tanks were untouchable, and murdered any axis armor that got too close.

    submitted by /u/iheath99
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve macro?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Hey there, i love RTS but i suck at them.

    This sentence is the real truth about me. Playing casually RTS games since Age Of Empire release and played almost every RTS since than, but i never did good on multiplayer. I can assure you, in 20 years of gaming, i NEVER found a player worst than me in this kind of games and the problem is, i have no idea why. I'm usually good at games, not a pro or a super competitive person here but i usually end up on medium/high ranks in competitive games (FPS, MOBA, 4X, Racing etc etc).

    Started playing COH2 lately and looks like my inability to perform in RTS games still here. I can beat AI at normal difficulty without too much problems but if just try to play on hard... oh boy, i have literally no chance after 10 minutes. I started to figure out why, not sure but it's a starting point:

    in the early phases i do good, capturing points, winning fights, pushing them back etc etc, than, something close to 10-20 minutes i start to lose everything. I can't keep up with the AI multiple movements, in the time i made a movement with a unit the AI did 20 movements in the map with different units. I figured out i have a big macro managing problem, and this is funny for me cause i really have no problem in games like Total War or stuff like that, but looks like if the action is very fast and i have lots of stuff to do my brain just melt. Doesn't matter how may time i play the same map, the same faction, the same matchup, i just can't.

    So, anyone have an idea how can i improve or train my macro managing skills in fast scenarios like COH2?

    submitted by /u/C3ncio
    [link] [comments]

    So, Grand Offensive is still lethal

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    REJOYCE, MY BRITISH BROTHERS

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    THE ASSAULT OFFICER IS A CQC GOD

    PYROTECHNICS NOW GIVE OUR TOMMIES UTILITY

    THE CROMWELL MULCHES INFANTRY LIKE A CHAMP

    AT TOMMIES ARE NOW THE BANE OF ALL LIGHT ARMOR

    IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. OUR NATION IS FINALLY VIABLE AGAIN.

    submitted by /u/ClearlyInvsible
    [link] [comments]

    I did not choose the panzerwaffle life . The panzerwaffle choose me

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    April 2020 update, 80.1mb

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Cannot locate any news/patch notes on this one; any idea what's updated?

    submitted by /u/Mister__S
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't even notice Mr Fantastic was in COH2

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Is the Pershing still viable? Will heavy cav commander survive?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    For one or other reason my baby got nerfed (again). It's the only thing that kept the USF in late game at higher levels. Going heavy cav with a persh that arrived just in the nick of time.

    Why would I pick heavy cav in 2020?

    submitted by /u/TheyTukMyJub
    [link] [comments]

    Starter opening strats for sovjet in 1v1

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Hi Coh hive mindI'm looking for some up to date opener builds to get me going in 1v1 with sovjets. While I'm doing okay in 2v2 I've lost like ten matches in a row in 1v1.

    It'd be great if you could share some of your 1v1 openers for sovjet to get me started? Both against OKW and OST.

    submitted by /u/Hovercatt
    [link] [comments]

    Would a "morale" mechanic ever work in CoH?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    If any of you have played Warhammer 40,000 (another RTS by Relic), infantry units have a "morale" level that decreases a squad's combat effectiveness when it reaches 0. For those who haven't, here is a basic explanation of the game mechanic in DoW. While it would certainly make CoH more "realistic", I wonder whether it would add to the strategic complexity, or get in the way of competitive play by making the game overly complex. Regardless I think it has the potential to be interesting.

    Some thoughts about how it could work in CoH, taking some ideas from DoW:

    • All infantry units have a morale bar. As squad members drop, the "max" morale decreases proportionally to the number of members. When morale is below 25%, the squad is less combat effective, perhaps a debuff similar to suppression is applied, but with no movement penalties. When morale reaches 0, the squad automatically retreats. After a retreat morale is instantly restored. This would be adjusted/tuned so that unwanted retreats will rarely happen. (Morale rarely reaches 0 unless a squad has been pinned for awhile or they only have 1 member left)

    • Small arms fire does relatively small amounts of morale damage. Being suppressed or pinned drains morale. Flamethrowers do large amounts of morale damage, giving them another role in being able to rout squads quickly if unchecked. Artillery is adjusted to do less damage (less random squad wipes) but high amounts of morale damage.

    • Tanks have a positive morale aura for friendly infantry and a negative morale aura for enemy infantry. Crushing enemy infantry will drop morale very close to 0. Squads in close range of each other will "share" morale damage, so morale damage on one squad will be split equally among the squads there.

    • Veteran squads and elite infantry have morale "armor", (xx% less morale damage)

    • Faction-specific ways of regaining morale. US Officers could be given an ability to "rally" their troops. Conscripts could be given low morale armor along with an ability to execute a member of a squad to instantly bring the squad to full morale, while Penal Battalions can have strong morale armor at the cost of not being able to regain morale easily when broken.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/PaperCloud10
    [link] [comments]

    Losing to axis when we both reach max pop. (Soviet)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Lately every game is the same, I'm wining on the early and mid game but when the medium tanks start to come out I start to lose. That's becouse the panzer 4 soft counters the T-34. And when we both hit max pop he has an edge becouse all he has is better, his infantry is better than cons (specally when upgraded), MG42 is way better than the maxim, 2 panzer 4's can fight 3 T-34 no problem and Pgrens or obers just tear through cons squads no problem even though I have 7 man.

    He just has to send 1 squad to a VP and I will have to send at least 2 to counter it, becouse 1 cons squad won't win. So he just send 1 squad to 2 VP's and attack the middle one, making me spread very thin and ending up losing.

    And if for example he sends his tanks to attack either the left or right VP he doesn't have to worry about me coming with my T-34's and destroying him becouse they won't, sometimes I pull of good flanks that barely pay off, maybe a Panzer 4 for a T-34. But when I do he can come and force me to insntantly retreat becouse I'm gonna start losing tanks way faster. In fact I checked and it's plausible than on 1v1 long range combat a T-34 won't deal any damage to a Panzer 4, of course on close combat the T-34 will lose anyway but at least it will deal damage.

    Also against OKW not only when you both hit max pop his army is simply better, it might have costed more but with some unit preservation he can reach max pop shortly after you do as soviet, but also his army will keep gaining experience while you're stuck on vet 3.

    submitted by /u/Biebbs
    [link] [comments]

    How do I report players?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    There is a dude who teamkills my base Everytime I play a ranked match with him. This is the third time now and it already brought my leaderboard rank down so I'm not too excited for that

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    Ardennes assault commanders mod

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Is there any mod that let you use those commanders? The only one i found haven't been updated for 4 years so i doubt it work anymore.

    submitted by /u/okmijn211
    [link] [comments]

    What do you learn by listening to game commentary? Can it actually help you improve?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    [pls send pleh] I'm afraid I might lose my mind...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    ...playing with randoms. So I'm looking for semi-competent teammates, who play fairly regularly.

    My playercard. I can hold my own with any faction, so send message if you wanna team up.

    submitted by /u/animosity_frenzy
    [link] [comments]

    Winter Update Discussion & Bug - OKW Infrared Half-track

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Firstly, I've attached a picture of the bug I came across, testing some of the new unit abilities/nerfs for OKW. Not sure if this is the right place but I couldn't find anywhere else. https://imgur.com/a/ss5vvPj

    Secondly, from what I can tell, the role of the Infrared Half-track will change dramatically. I think that previously it was only used from behind cover either to give a bit of a heads up if the enemy was flanking, find targets for indirect fire or plan your own flanking attack.

    Now with the dramatic change, it can't see through cover but has a large LoS in an arc in front of the vehicle. Now it seems more of a spotting unit that could be used very effectively with AT such as jagdtiger, snipers or arty call-ins.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/hecken22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment