• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Company of Heroes bad sounds with coh2

    Company of Heroes bad sounds with coh2


    bad sounds with coh2

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    What does the conscript "hit the dirt" ability really do? What are the modifiers?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    What is the strategy for beating OKW in 2v2?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I have almost 200 hours in this game, most of that is comp stomp. I play UKF in 2v2 mostly. Something I've noticed is that OKW isn't fun to play against at all because it feels like their units have no weaknesses that they can't fix easily. When I played offline just stopped playing against OKW because even if I beat them it just wasn't a fun experience.

    Now that I play online I have a 0.50 win-rate, so it's not that I completely suck. I've noticed that whenever I lose it always involves 2 OKW players, 1 if my teammate is less skilled. When I play against Wehrmacht, it seems like they have clear strengths and weaknesses, and the match begins to resemble a chess match. When I play against OKW, however, it just seems like nothing I try works. It seems like playing against Wehrmacht you have multiple options to deal with their units, but for OKW you absolutely need to follow one strategy and not mess up anywhere along the way.

    For example, when they lock down a VP point they have an MG covering it, with a tank destroyer and maybe an AT gun to cover it against tanks. I can't effectively mortar the MG because the UKF doctrinal mortar seems to meekly throw water balloons. Once or twice I manage to run up a couple of assault sections, throw smoke, throw a gammon bomb, and effectively cap the VP. Doesn't matter because I get some sort of doctrinal artillery barrage fired at me that absolutely obliterates my units. That or a stuka barrage which wipes everything it touches. I can't run up a tank either because of the AT element. Going around doesn't work either because there's a Tiger between the two victory points.

    I don't have enough knowledge or experience in this game to judge whether something is OP or not, but I honestly don't understand why OKW isn't considered to be the most overpowered faction. They have the best of almost everything it seems, as well as five ranks of veterancy. Whenever someone complains about OKW there always seems to be an OKW player in the comments explaining why OKW isn't that powerful. I've heard multiple people say they suddenly start winning a lot more when they switch to OKW though.

    Is there a certain strategy you need to beat OKW, as UKF or just in general? Feel free to assblast me as well if you think I'm a whiny moron that needs to l2p, cause I honestly don't know if I suck or what.

    submitted by /u/ChadAssaultSection
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing the CoH2 Build Order Project!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    If a guards squad loses a PTRS isn't this making them better?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I mean, if you lose a PTRS and reinforce the squad, the new guy will have a mosin thus making the squad better at anti infantry. Who wants PTRS rifles anyway? It's just less DPS to soft check light vehicles even though it doesn't trade efficiently against them.

    EDIT: And if you get lucky your opponent might pick it up thinking it's a DP-28.

    submitted by /u/Biebbs
    [link] [comments]

    UKF Garrison Shenanigans and HOW IT MIGHT BE GREAT!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    So, was testing the garrison mechanics on UKF and went digging around in the files, cause the mortar does not shell faster.

    Turns out it just cuts barrages by 75%, not fire rate. Seems lame.

    Turns out that eliminates any real cd on barrages.

    That means Vet 1 and Vet 2 for the mortar is POINTLESS!!!!!

    THAT MEANS WE CAN TEAR IT DOWN WITHOUT FEELING BAD! (100 mp back on tear down I believe).

    So, we need some scrubs to man this thing. Who do we have lying around being buggy POS? MEDICS! For 3 pop you can have an endless stream of smoke and shells with in-house protected healing. AND you get to call your opponent war criminals when they counter barrage.

    Here's the problem: Medics have to be taken out, have AoE healing triggered, and put back in. A Fix for medics: INFINITE DISTRIBUTE SUPPLIES FROM GARRISON.

    Any modders know how to tweak that ability? Looks straight forwards. Otherwise, might be worth testing.

    TL;DR Let's try aggressive healing mortars please.

    submitted by /u/Descolata
    [link] [comments]

    Here's an interesting title, stop giving okw all the op stuff

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    It's very tiring to have blobs of volks and falls running at you with a blob of raquetwns following them. How do you beat that? I had an MG drop models so fast I could not even retreat it. Sherman's don't do much when there's raquetwns everywhere. I stil like the game but it seems so unbalanced. There's like 5 abilities where Germans can have planes loiter over my base by attacking just outside or the plane flies out of the circle and kills my tank anyway. I appreciate the effort the balanced team made in the previous patch I just hope there's more of that in the future

    submitted by /u/Bluesteel447
    [link] [comments]

    [1v1 VP, US] Why put Zooks on Rear Echelon troops?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    So I keep seeing this advice pop up and I always ignore it because it just doesn't feel right.

    "Build 3 riflemen, a CO, and then put zooks on your starting RE so you have something to fight the german armor and static stuff as it comes out" is advice I've seen before from reputable sources, and it confounds me. Why do RE get zooks? A riflemen squad has an extra man, so its more durable and your less likely to lose your investment. They also have more damage output, meaning if they get pushed by a squad of infantry they'll be more likely to cause some harm while they retreat. Why bother even making RE troops if you get the heavy cavalry company? A riflemen squad can do all of their jobs except crafting resource points, and they do it with the bonus of being armed with something that's not a paintball gun.

    submitted by /u/GootPoot
    [link] [comments]

    Shrecks make Pgren Useless Anti-Infantry?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed this? They even struggle to kill a crewed anti-tank gun.

    About their only anti-infantry capability is the bundle grenade.

    Is this correct am I doing something wrong?

    Thanks all.

    P.S. I know you arent supposed to go shrecked pgrens in 1v1, its just for fun

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    OKW/Grand offensive doctrine question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    So i need some input since i am a relatively new player. I see all the pros(especially when playing against other pros) picking the grand offensive doctrine when playing as OKW against soviets. And it always goes the same way, some infantry, luchs, puma and finally tiger. The problem is that by the time the tiger comes the soviet player already has at least 1 zis gun and a few tanks. This OKW strategy relies on direct attacks with superior units but when the opponent is dug in the lack of indirect fire is very obvious. And the OKW player always looses and yet they still use this tactic. Is there something i am missing?

    Personally i prefere to go tier 2 and skip tier 3 to get the healing and the indirect fire and then p4 and maybe command panther. I would appreciate any input.

    submitted by /u/elias03120
    [link] [comments]

    I like big canons and.i cannot lie! But which one is the best?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Out of the Elephant, Jagdtiger and thicc boi isu-152, which is the best? Their ranges are same from what I gather but overall which one is No. 1 of the long range bois?

    submitted by /u/samir500l
    [link] [comments]

    USF Support Company

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Aight fellas. Lay a wire from here to there. I got a new Commander suggestion.

    Support Company (insert description here)

    0 CP : The thingy that gives Riflemen an incendiary grenade and Rifle Grenades to RE. Probably a good idea!

    2 CP : Calvary Rifle or Rangers

    3 CP : (insert ability name) Convert Ammu or Fuel for Manpower. Or the other way around.

    0 CP : Easy Eight or M4C Sherman!

    999 CP : wins the game. Nah jk

    CP : Any type of artillery barrages?

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment