• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Company of Heroes In Company of Heroes I you can find "3A5UX5" written on Jeeps, which is Leetspeak for "EASUXS". This is likely a reference to when EA obtained the rights to the Jeep brand for Medal of Honor Airborne, which blocked Relic Entertainment from accurately modelling the Willys Jeep in CoH.

    Company of Heroes In Company of Heroes I you can find "3A5UX5" written on Jeeps, which is Leetspeak for "EASUXS". This is likely a reference to when EA obtained the rights to the Jeep brand for Medal of Honor Airborne, which blocked Relic Entertainment from accurately modelling the Willys Jeep in CoH.


    In Company of Heroes I you can find "3A5UX5" written on Jeeps, which is Leetspeak for "EASUXS". This is likely a reference to when EA obtained the rights to the Jeep brand for Medal of Honor Airborne, which blocked Relic Entertainment from accurately modelling the Willys Jeep in CoH.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    "A Vickers heavy machine gun team is ready for action."

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Cromwell Lucky Day

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Whats your “I need to walk away” moment?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    When Im allies its when mid game I see my ally blob onto my side. Letting his opponent get a uncontested flank on all of our units and subsequent wipe.

    For Germans its when my teammate is losing his side of the map late game because he is hoarding fuel for "muh tiger" when they already have armor killing him. He gets over confident with said tiger and loses it.

    submitted by /u/incognitoaccount_01
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Lelic, very cool!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    The Tommies have arrived. God Bless the Gammon Bombs

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Newcomer wants to learn the game

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I'm a newbie to CoH 2 who wants to learn the game. I did some research found you guys. I wanted to get some advice from you. Where can i get detailed information about the game, how to play the game, commanders and build orders etc. All there is on the internet are 5+ years old. Really appreciate your help. (English is my 2nd language btw)

    submitted by /u/Katsuu
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when the Brit buff is coming?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I remember reading about the buff a while ago, and it also was a nerf to the heavy tanks and buffing the kv-2 and soviet airborne.

    Does anyone have an idea of when the patch will arrive?

    submitted by /u/Chef_boiyardee
    [link] [comments]

    Doctrine Suggestion: OST Jaeger Combined Arms

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    The refined idea of a possible doctrine - unlike jaeger infantry that focuses on infantry alone (other than the stuka close air support), this doctrine goes for both infantry and vehicles.

    0 CP: Jagdpanzer 38t Hetzer - 300mp, 75 fuel: can be built from lichte mechanized company but requires T2. It's basically the feuersturm hetzer but without the flamethrower. Gains penetration + dmg over vetereancy and by vet 1 it can perform cautious movement.

    1 CP: G43s on Grens and Pgrens - same as the ones on lightning war, elite forces and jaeger infantry.

    1 CP: Ambush Camo - same as jaeger infantry - this upgrade allows units to be unseen in cover and can sprint.

    2 CP: PanzerJaeger squad - 300mp: 5 man squad with 2 Panzerbusche rifles (present in theatre of war), Vet 2 gains access to Panzerschrecks. Can hold fire and stealth like jaeger command squad does.

    9 CP: Pak 43 - can be built by pioneers. That thing that 2 shots medium tanks.

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Since you guys liked my last post, here are some mortar crew from the Brazilian Expeditionary Force (Incorporated in the V American Army during the Italian Campaing, 1944). Please, let me know if posts like this are really welcome here. I'm also going to post it in r/dioramas

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Noob rant here. Behold...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I am pretty new to the game, I have about 50 hours only and I am reaal shit at multimanagement, but in the early game I am almost good. So everything went fine, I finally get my Flamethrowing doom-bringing KV-8 and get her to the front. I burn some stuff up, and begin to retreat. An brummbar is coming from the left, so I managed to face him my front armor, and begin to retreat. Now it comes. BOOM ! Some f@cking atombomb completely shredded my KV that had almost full hp in one shot. I was like : „ hm, okay, sturmtiger heh ? Ok, let's try to bring it down with some conscripts and grenades " ( I had nothing else what could be used AT ) . And that was my second deadly mistake. That is the moment I lost all my army to one sturmtiger and that basic wehrmacht fuck-you-armies machinegun. After that I had one engineers left, so I builded from my spare petrol IS. Yea, I know, I am really bad at multimanagement.. and guess what ? It got wrecked aGAIN BY THAT F@CKING STURMTIGER. Tl:dr -) why the duck are these chonky things so OP ? How to play when oponents are having it and you are Soviet ?

    submitted by /u/sebsram
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the number on repair speed?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Just curious what the exact stats are for quick compare and contrast. Like I know the vet 2 repair bonus for Soviet and OST engineers is 40%, but how does it compare to an sturmpioneer. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chwalistair
    [link] [comments]

    OKW Propaganda Tactics.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    New faction idea! (insert doctrine description here)

    0 CP: Volkssturm can now be deployed for 180mp. 6 man squad and weaker than Ostruppen.

    1 CP: For the Fatherland. All units move faster and attack faster. 60 muni

    ???

    ????

    Tiger Ace.

    The strat is to overwhelm your enemy by numbers and maybe add Force Retreat. The Volkssturm is weak af and equipped with kar98k and pistol like officer. But better than engineers. They can be upgraded with a new type of weapon. THE STURMGEWEHR. and have "Massive Panzerfaust". All models fire their panzerfaust. That means 6 panzerfaust. For 120 muni lolll

    Volkssturm veterancy:

    Vet 1: Unlocks Massive Panzerfaust

    Vet 2: increase durability

    Vet 3: like radio net in sherman. More squad means more power

    Vet 4:???

    Vet 5:??

    submitted by /u/DownvoteMaster98
    [link] [comments]

    Would it kill the game to separate Western and Eastern Hemisphere players?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Does adding a minesweeper to rear echelons increase repair speed?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I've seen some conflicting things in videos online and couldn't figure it out from Google and searching here. Any advice?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/n0fumar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment