• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes My first meme. Sorry for the low quality and watermark but its my first time editing an video.

    Company of Heroes My first meme. Sorry for the low quality and watermark but its my first time editing an video.


    My first meme. Sorry for the low quality and watermark but its my first time editing an video.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Update on 2v2 Average Joe Tourney

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Update on 2v2 Average Joe Tourney

    Original thread can be found here

    https://preview.redd.it/j6371ylmn2u41.jpg?width=294&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=367e2a479877507b19d5882451e042cfcfc3ba71

    It's no CoHrona Cup, but we're still going to have fun with it. To date we have 7 teams ready to participate, so we still have one slot remaining and will start a waitlist if there's demand. With that said, I'm still waiting on confirmation from two teams so they'll be bumped by Friday if I haven't received confirmation by then. Please DM if interested in joining otherwise.

    The aim is to kick off the first around this Sunday at 1200 GMT

    The summary is as follows:

    Spreadsheet With Bracket

    Maps:

    • Quarter Finals (8 teams) - Rails and Metal
    • Semi Finals (4 teams) - Alliance of Defiance
    • Finals (2 teams) - Crossing In The Woods & Vaux Farmlands (Ace Game)
    • 3rd Place Match - Crossing In The Woods

    Rules:

    • Tournament will span over a month with players organizing their games before Sunday 2100 GMT every week
    • Cannot have rank higher than 250
    • Best-of-three for all the games except the Finals (Best-of-five).
      • You will have 7 days from 2100 GMT to complete the 3 games
    • 500 Victory Point, Standard Resources.
    • Mirror matches are not allowed.
    • Commanders are all allowed.
    • Honor system for reporting winners
    • Tie (1-1 scenario): In the event of a tie, the Victory Points leader (the team which had the greater number of total Victory Points after the first 2 games) may choose their faction. Remember to take a note of the VP count at the end of each game.
    • 1 minute rule: If a player disconnects from the game during the first 60 seconds the game must be restarted.
    • No-shows: If your opponents do not show up after the first 10 minutes following the start of the day (1710 GMT), they will be disqualified and you will advance to the next round.

    FAQ:

    1. What's to stop people from using a smurf account?Well nothing, but I would feel sorry for someone who feels the need and has the time to do that for a free tournament with no prize.
    2. Is there a prize?As stated above there's no prize other than being crowned the most averagest of Joes with this inaugural tournament but who knows what the future might hold
    3. When do we start?Hopefully by 1200 GMT this upcoming Sunday (April 26)
    4. Are you paid to do this?No. I'm doing it on my own free time so don't be an ass if it's not perfect
    submitted by /u/faddizzle
    [link] [comments]

    Updated 7th man Conscripts model, coming soon!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Spearhead Company (USF)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    0 cp: Breakthrough Package - RE's can be equipped with M2 Flamethrowers. Riflemen get Bangalore Torpedoes, good for any defensive structure, it's a massive tube full of explosives.

    3 cp: Rangers - Same description as always

    3 cp: M3 Halftrack - Same description

    4 cp: Cover to Cover - Same description (smoke ability used for Urban Assault)

    8 cp (?): M4 "Jumbo" - A heavily modified version of the standard M4, It's armor is practically impenetrable from the front, but it has weak sides. It also has the same 75mm gun as the standard M4, making it almost useless against other tanks.

    submitted by /u/Big_Yee-Howdy
    [link] [comments]

    OST & OST versus OST & OKW?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    My 2v2 partner and I prefer a double OST lineup when we play Axis. It's the faction we've each played the most and it both "clicks" for the both of us. I know that OKW has some great units for team games (Stuka, KT, Obers, Jagdpanzer, etc.) but it's never felt as natural for me as OST. My question is: is it worth it for me to learn OKW in the long run or should I just keep improving as OST?

    It might be helpful to mention that only I have OKW so double OKW is out of the picture.

    submitted by /u/superhornetswag
    [link] [comments]

    Penalize players that leave early

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I was in a 4v4 and we were winning but it was going back and forth. One of my teammates lose a lot of his units and just left. Then the other 2 followed. With the ai I was able to get them down to 4 vp remaining with about 200 left for us. I know for a fact that if they didn't leave we would have won because the other two guys still had plenty of tanks left and one of the vps was defended nicely by the ai. Do you guys think there should be a system in play to punish those that leave early in a match that's close or that the team that has the leavers is winning?

    submitted by /u/jimbo26875
    [link] [comments]

    I have questions but no answers

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Imagine Having Light Vehicles.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    This just happened...i was on the axis side

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Trying a new Sniper Spam in 4v4.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    On fighting positions MGs

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I recently won an intelligence bulletin that improves the M2HB's suppression. I was wondering if this applies to the Fighting Position MG as well as the normal HMG squad.

    submitted by /u/Big_Yee-Howdy
    [link] [comments]

    CoHrona Cup Semis and Grand Final now uploaded. Thanks for a great tourney all!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I can't beat General Mud

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    In the Theater of War in the Southern Fronts, me and my freinds have tried several different tactics and commanders but we can't seem to win specifically this level, even on easy, the Soviets have a AA Truck and T-34 Spam that comes midgame that destroys our bunkers and doesn't let us capture the points. I'm kind of a noob and so are my freinds. But does anyone have any advice to beat the level?

    submitted by /u/Cheeki_Bastard
    [link] [comments]

    Mining enemy mines?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I've been debating laying anti-perssonel/AT mines ontop of enemy AT mines. My reasoning is that the explosion would be twice as damaging if they trigger it, since it will also trigger the opponents AT mine underneath it, is that correct?

    And can you build a mine ontop of an opponents?

    Please let me know. Thanks all!

    P.S. can you lay a trip wire flare ontop of a mine and if so, does it trigger the AT mine?

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good second faction to learn?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    I've played only the Soviets for about a 150 hours and thought about trying out another faction. What other one is most like the Soviets?

    submitted by /u/AtomicSpeedFT
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Advanced Warfare Commander still worth playing?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I know people see it as a meh commander, but I actually like that it gives cons a lot more utility early to mid game. I also like that the 34/85 can eliminate those pesky schrek blobs from a distance without being deleted. I also like that my Cons can repair vehicles, and can go toe to toe with most axis infantry up close.

    I deleted a falschirmager squad with a vet 3 con squad weilding the brrr gun.

    The only ability that i think should be replaced is the IL2 Strafe. It's a waste of munitions, and I'd prefer to have it replaced with a smoke barrage, or maybe something a bit more helpful.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/iheath99
    [link] [comments]

    How do I break a strong a strong defense?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I have 2 vp and they got 1. I have Tiger Ace while my man has Tiger. He's using Spearhead while I use Strategic Reserves. So the enemy is Brit and Soviet. The map is Rails and Metal. The enemy had ISU 152 and tons of Firefly.

    I have tried everything. Encirclement, immediate attack from above and middle, damn all out attack too. But the enemy seems to hold it. I'm that type of player who likes to fight instead of waiting lol.

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment