• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Company of Heroes STUKA IS WORSE

    Company of Heroes STUKA IS WORSE


    STUKA IS WORSE

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    The most unfortunate thing that can happen to you in CoH2

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    at grenade wipes engineer squad... wtf?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Vet5 Kübelwagen > Panzer IV ausf J.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Standard 4v4 game

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    What's the deal with OKW flak emplacements?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I can drive a tank right up to these things and miss 4x in a row at point blank while doing no damage, and then the 5th hit wipes it one shot. Indirect fire from a zis gun never seems to kill it either. Is there some trick to killing these things or is it just rolling the dice until you kill it in one hit? It just feels so random.

    submitted by /u/freemcflurry
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Ass Grens, meet my brrr gun. You wanna pin me down? time for some reverse uno with hit the dirt.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    CoH2 Build Order Project: Soviet T2 Build

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    How the heck can I counter Universal Carrier with OST?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Son of a heck keeps reversing and I got damage while I poop poop less damage on it. Before I can go Battle phase 1 I would die. Son of a heck is supported by Infantry section too. Not only that, but my heckish Grenadier panzerfaust range is bad.

    Assault Grenadiers also lose against Royal Engie.

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Riflemen vs Axis Counterpart

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    How do I use Rifleman effectively? Do they do more damage when they are closer to the enemy? Say I spot a grenadier, how should I approach him? What about volks? I'm talking about non upgraded Rifleman. Early games. Coh 2

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Is it unfair that okw gets to have flak emplacements as their home defense?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Is OST without Tiger or Heavy tanks viable?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Like Ace, Elefant and Tiger. Can I just rely on Panther and p4 only? Many Commanders without Heavy tanks so I wanted to know how you play OST without Heavy lol.

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Send Me your Axis Highlights!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    I'm working on a CoH2 video project that's kind of a highlight reel/meme video featuring OST and OKW. I already have a good amount of footage from my own games of Ostheer plays, but I'm looking for more clips from both Wehrmacht and Oberkommando West. Clips of things like squad wipes, vehicle kills, grenade plays, offmap artillery kills, Brummbar hits, or Panzerwerfer/Stuka hits would be perfect! If you have any of these clips lying around and wouldn't mind me using them in a YouTube video, let me know and link/send them to me! You can either hit me up with a link through Reddit, or email me files at [swpixy2@gmail.com](mailto:swpixy2@gmail.com). You'll be credited in the video when I publish it and will be notified when I do!

    Thanks so much guys!!!

    submitted by /u/Solo_Wing__Pixy
    [link] [comments]

    Strange bug, same experience?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Always when I choose at the beginning of the game as USF Recon support company, my game crushes ... any ideas or same experience? It is only happening with this particular commander, I apologise to all players I left behind because of that.

    submitted by /u/exaweber
    [link] [comments]

    M10 as USF tips?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I am a coh 1 veteran that loved having M10 wolf packs since they were amazing at flanking tigers and shoving ap rounds up it's rear.

    Now in coh2, they are quite more expensive and kinda shittier because their turrets are incredibly slow for some reason, they are as fast as a Sherman when they should be noticebly faster than it, and the penetration is hit or miss.

    Apart from popping flank speed and ap rounds that together is a hefty 60 munitions, how to use them and do y'all think they need a buff?

    submitted by /u/samir500l
    [link] [comments]

    1v1s may show skill but 4v4s are fun as frick

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Where can I Look for groups that play COH 2 over discord?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Prefer vanilla but I don't mind mods too much, down for comp stomping or PVP

    If it matters I'm Australian, and will usually play nights or afternoons except on weekends.

    Sorry if I'm not allowed to LFG here, but if not, is there any place I should LFG?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment