• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Company of Heroes Universal Carrier

    Company of Heroes Universal Carrier


    Universal Carrier

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    You cant make a meme out of a dead format they said..

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    I posted this yesterday but removed. I decide to post now. (100 munition for nothing....if not brits)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Found the real Frederick zoller in this morning's game

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    not a serious post don't hurt me

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    CoHrona Cup - Round 2: PFC vs. Kimb0 game 1 of 3 - what a firefest!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Is OST a defensive faction?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I read a lot of forum from 1-9 years ago and they said that they are defensive? How so? And why is OKW is better than OST?

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Hacksaw Ridge 2: Return to Hacksaw Ridge

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Tips for playing OST?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I was playing 2v2 and I can say I get an early advantage. I won every engagement but they hold this damn vp and I don't have any long range capabilities.

    I was on the offensive then defensive since my teammate is heckish noob. The dang enemy decided to circle my units. I was furious. I want to rage quit so bad that I said to my teammate "this is lost" and he said "nope". Then they field m4 sherman while I'm still struggling with no ammunition for panzergrenadierrs.

    But the dang Soviet had another plan. They field a damn KV 1. While I'm still struggling with no tanks and only 1 Pak. While my teammate has his baby luchs

    Then we surrendered. And no I don't want to play 1v1

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    State of COH2

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    It's been a while since I have logged in, probably 6 months. How does everyone feel about the state of the game? balance?

    submitted by /u/Spartan706
    [link] [comments]

    Does the balance team make the game better?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    USF Mortor Smoke Bugged

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Takes SUPER long to use the ability. Is it bugged?

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of long range engagements?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    I am new to CoH series and I am wondering since fights between squads in long range take such a long time that if one of the squads were capping, they would have finished capping and moved on and with only 1 or 2 models lost, maybe less if they are behind cover.

    I feel the only effective infantry in this game are assault pioneers, assault grenadiers, shock troops. ie short ranged SMG infantry.

    Majority of time you could just walk up to a squad of volks/grenadiers with ppsh conscripts and just shoot them in the face, given there's no MG around. At the very least you could can easily stay withing 10 units of distance, negating their cover bonus.

    The only issue is when they blob volks/grens/cons and then your short range infantry loses models so fast before you could get in range. Which I am thinking you could counter it by blobbing yourself too.

    I know they can kite me forever but if they are kiting, they are not capping and they are wasting time.

    Hell some of these units either have smoke grenades themselves or any mortar can lay a smoke screen without munitions cost. So with some micro, you can have smoke cover in every single engagement you get into.

    I am not saying I am right, I know I am wrong or else conscript ppsh spam/assault grend spam/shock troop spam would have been the meta. I just can not see why it is not viable.

    submitted by /u/I_pay_for_sex
    [link] [comments]

    What is happening with this game!? Why is everbody afk when playing online match???

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Do you think that American and British infantry are outperforming for their price?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    USF Light Tank Company

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Aight fellas. Once again we have a new Commander suggestion. So lay a wire from here to there.

    Light Tank Company (Use speed and agility to your advantage. Early Chaffee can rape MG42 spam and shitty FlameTrack. While Chaffee is fast,you want your Rifleman to be fast too. Shitty trouble like anti tank gun can be massacred by Mortar Halftrack. While Strafing run can rape Panzerfussiler blob.)

    M8 Greyhound

    2 CP: M24 Chaffee. A rare sight during WW2. Light Tank capable of fighting Panzer 4 with slight chance of winning. FASTER and cheaper than Sherman. Have overdrive ability.

    Fire up. You know that ability that makes Rifleman run faster.

    Mortar Halftrack.

    P47 strafing run

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment